• Last Reply

*snickers at Aldi & Lily*

Fool girl? FOOL GIRL!?

*storms up to Aldi*

*angry face breaks into forced serene smile*

I understand if that's what you really think Aldi...  :'(

*turns around and walks off sadly..*

*glances as Lily, smiles and whispers, not quite yet... almost  ;)*

Well, I don't think you're a fool really...just that you were acting foolish  ;D  *grabs Mashi's shoulders and whispers in ear*  I was just worried about you was all, falling in the water like that and not knowing how to swim.  I would hate for anything to happen to you *nuzzles*

Well that was the plan before you pulled yourself out.  I may have just been...a tad upset that I didn't get to pull you out myself... *ahem*  Are you warm enough Mashira?  I know the water is awfully cold and I can think of a couple different ways to get you hot warmed up sufficiently ;D

• Club Leader

lol I wasn't even aware we racked up that many aspies lily :p

You may not have met them all yet. Once you get the golden key (at least access to the boards is beginning to feel like it's worth it's weight in gold....) you'll meet a whole bunch more of us.

In particular, watch out for Bur, Korin, and Sam. They are all three outrageous flirts. Then there's Pandy, who doesn't say much, but when he does, it catches you off guard. Then there's DSage and Jadyn, neither of which I know very well, but they are handfulls. That much is clear. And we can't forget Dragon. Somehow he got ahold of Crystal's knickers, and they are now painted red and flying from a flagpole. I still don't know exactly how he did that (got ahold of them, I mean. She's friendly, but I don't think she's THAT friendly.  ;))

Ladies, I would really appreciate it if you would drop all the snippy remarks over the access to the boards. I realise it's a pain in the ass and some of you have been more patient than others *special snugglebites for Mashi*. But with these snotty remarks you are hurting people's feelings who simply can't do anything about it and who have been in service of the Tower for a VERY long time and that just won't do. We've tried to explain, several times now, politely and softly but apparently some find it necessary to keep getting all smartass about it. So now I'm telling you to cut it out. And trust me, when my patience is out the window, every else's has LONG since gone.

The Admins that are in charge of adding people to usergroups have lives too, believe it or not, and it just so happens that they were LOA these last weeks. It appears they have returned now, so it won't be much longer.

There's no need to keep dragging things up that simply can not be changed, so try to avoid them.

*picks the lot of you up and throws you all in the river for good form*

Now I'm hungry.... *glides off towards the Lounge to see a waiter about an algai*

Lily, that's tons of names I certainly do not know yet! I-I'll keep an eye out for the knicker snatchers *nods*

*snugglebites Myst* It seems that I have access now, so hopefully everyone else does as well and we can all relax :)

• Club Leader

Oh, no! I wish someone had spoken up sooner. I certainly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, particularly someone who had no control over the situation. All I knew was that Lor had done her part, and nothing happened after that. I didn't know that all the admin went on LOA until today, when I read it somewhere. We're very lucky that nothing more serious happened while they were all gone.

To everyone whose feelings I may have hurt, please forgive me for not understanding the situation, and making assumptions that I shouldn't have made.

Archived