DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mother, I have here a video tape of the Tower Security footage showing the stairs in question...

I have no doubt this evidence will prove my client's innocence.

Do you have anything to say before I show this tape to all those assembled here today?

And yes Kyn, I am prepared to swear to that fact.

Lor's choking !!!

*rushes over and pounds Lor's chest too*

oh ... not choking anymore ... my bad!  ;D

hmmmm .... I rest my case! WE weren't riding the mattress ! EVER !  ;D

By the oath I swore on the Rod, I can catagorically state that I have never been on, under, or ... near a MATRESS with Vanion  ;D

no mention was made of couch, chair, table or desk

Hey! I'm the judge here, you'll direct those questions to me...

Of course I want the answer to that, I wouldn't have asked it otherwise. I can always throw it out later if I don't like the answer.

Then show the bloody tape... and you're sure, you've never been on a mattress with the defendant?

Oooo excellent choice Raeyn, I'd like one of those too! With a large RC Cola please.  ;D

*recalls where she is* Ah yes, the couch! It is a little known fact that the couch in question is a vintage 1810 Madame Reconie (SP). These couches have matresses not cushions!

*pauses while the gallery gasps*

I CRY FALSE AND FOUL!

sorry for not knowing your official title Raeyn Sedai but when you say foul is this an oversight on my part of admirnig your breasts during this sec party..umm..hearing? I can surely fix that with no trouble at all../tease

I am quite certain of this, Kyn.

*puts the tape in and hit play, then stands back and looks at the monitor, showing the stairs where the mattress was found*

Now, if you will all watch closely.... THERE!!

*Pauses the tape and points at the screen in victory!*

Look and see for yourselves! Here you plainly see Mother herself, and Sham flaunting their power and riding that mattress down the stairs!!

...Ladies and Gentlemen... I rest my case...

Oh yay!!

Well, I have to say to this that silent waters have deepest.... deep :look

We all know that, even tho I was no were near the aforementioned stairwell, or have even seen the mattrass in question, its not not impossible to say that it wasnt Elgee and/or Vanion who didnt not do this misdeed or not. So what can we say to this? I say we shouldnt not be saying nothing at all!! I think the Mother should examine said mattress. If its well used and often slept in by two, there is a good chance that you have a Red violator of Law here.

*looks at video* oh... tsk tsk mother!

Oh yay!!

Well, I have to say to this that silent waters have deepest.... deep :look

We all know that, even tho I was no were near the aforementioned stairwell, or have even seen the mattrass in question, its not not impossible to say that it wasnt Elgee and/or Vanion who didnt not do this misdeed or not. So what can we say to this? I say we shouldnt not be saying nothing at all!! I think the Mother should examine said mattress. If its well used and often slept in by two, there is a good chance that you have a Red violator of Law here.

*looks at video* oh... tsk tsk mother!

Just to re-iterate the charges if I may but was this not over Elgee and another nameless Aes Sedai (a tawny haired yellow sister) sliding down the barrister on a mattress? Although I am ok with anything that keeps the hearing in sessions so we can marvel at cleavage..

Archived