DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*scoots over*

Anyways, I don't need proof of her crimes! My word is law! OFF WITH HER HEAD!

She's right you know...

If I might suggest Master at Arms that in a show of support for the Amyrlin the ritual used in the books be used here also, the Display of bare breasts.

Lorei enters. Sweeping majestically up to the Amyrlin Seat, she places her broom to one side, and curtseys.

I, Loreina Sedai, Sitter of the Green Ajah, have come as bidden, Mother.

I'd have been here sooner, but I had to look up the word "incommensurable : >adjective  1 not able to be judged or measured by the same standards". 

After all, I'm a Green, not a White. *eyes Vanion*

On my way here Mother, I checked the hallways as you requested. All are dirty save the one leading from yon Warder's quarters to the stairwell where even yet the offending mattress lies, having served its nefarious purpose!

*glares at the accused*

*takes the pizza from his mouth and looks at Kath, eyes wide*

Off with her head...? Off with her head?!

*points at Kath with a trembling finger!*

NO PIZZA FOR YOU!!

And no, Sham. No anchovies.. I hate the buggers too!

And yes Lor, very interested!

Lorei enters. Sweeping majestically up to the Amyrlin Seat, she places her broom to one side, and curtseys.

I, Loreina Sedai, Sitter of the Green Ajah, have come as bidden, Mother.

I'd have been here sooner, but I had to look up the word "incommensurable : >adjective  1 not able to be judged or measured by the same standards". 

After all, I'm a Green, not a White. *eyes Vanion*

On my way here Mother, I checked the hallways as you requested. All are dirty save the one leading from yon Warder's quarters to the stairwell where even yet the offending mattress lies, having served its nefarious purpose!

*glares at the accused*

Oooh! So we did have evidence after all? Even better!

*smirks at Sham* finding boob references at every post, dear? Here, have a cookie.

Anyone want to make a betting pool that it was Kathana and Sham playing with the matresses?

* whispers to his Brother-Bonded, I do not think I ever regaled you with stories of the BoP have I? They are the Legendary Breasts of Power that Danya Sedai wields wickedly. The Blues know how to use Breasts as you seen the First Selector mention earlier

Archived