DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A violation of a rule is a serious offence and upsets the Harmony that keeps this tower strong and whole. Nay, it a complete violation of what it means to be an Aes Sedai!

I can handle the breasts...

* Recalls Harmony, the Brown sister's breasts and gets distracted from this thought by the First Selector mentioning she could handle breasts and ponders that picture with a sly smile

* Recalls Harmony, the Brown sister's breasts and gets distracted from this thought by the First Selector mentioning she could handle breasts and ponders that picture with a sly smile

*looks serious*

Why did I sign up for this?!

Because you're a glutton for punishment, just like the rest of us. *smirks*

*eyes Kathana*

Now, what evidence do you have that supports your claim that my client was sliding a mattress down the Tower steps?

Because you're a glutton for punishment, just like the rest of us. *smirks*

*eyes Kathana*

Now, what evidence do you have that supports your claim that my client was sliding a mattress down the Tower steps?

I done did that... *arches her eyebrow*

*watches the pizza guy walk into the hall and waves him over, passing him $20 before grabing a slice... Notice everyone staring at him...*

What...?

I got enough for everyone, geez... Just help yourself!

Now then...

Mother, I have it on very good authority that you yourself have committed numerous crimes while being an initiate of this Tower. As the Amyrlin seat, you are required to lead by example! What do you have to say for yourself, hmm?

*whispers to Van* no-one thought to shield either of us, btw

* overhears a whisper from his sister and quickly turns his axe sideways, swings and scoops up a pice of the pizza and starts to eat then stops and asks hsi brother bonded, "No anchovies right? You know i hate the little buggers"

Archived