DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

*drum roll*

*doors fly open*

It is I Niamh Sedai, by the light Head of the Blue Ajah, Most Beautiful Woman in the Room, General Great Person and the Representative for the Prosecution! I was kept outside by a band of raggamuffins but I managed to break through using all the political machinations of a Blue... *cough*

And as I am the Prosecution, I do believe that means I get to go first! *smiles sweetly*

*ahem* Ladies and Gentlemen, today I present to you an AES SEDAI who has broken the bonds of her sisterhood, an AES SEDAI who has gone against what the White Tower stands for, who has failed to give the respect DUE to the Amyrlin Seat, the Flame of Tar Valon herself! She has committed crimes so heinous that it abhors me to bring them before you. But for the cause of justice, I must.

I call my first Witness to the stand...

*Kathana Travalaer is called to the stand*

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, Ladies..!

Please, order! I beg of you!

To argue amongst yourselves is to sunder this very Tower. Let us focus on the matter at hand, which is my client's innocence!

I PMed like five people to be prosecutor. Apparently most people like to watch their show trials, not participate.

You can BOTH be prosecutor. One for Elgee, one for the couch.

Hold on here..!

I move for a mistrial on the grounds that there is no impartial jury present to oversee these proceedings.

How can I be expected to trust the verdict of a woman that orders the arrest of a couch?

No, this isn't right at all!!

Archived