DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*snuggles her Karalove and munches on leftover goodies she prepared for Euromeet today*

This is turning out to be quite the soap...

Has anyone returned from the dead yet? We must have that, or this won't be much of a soap.

Guest nephitess

LOL... Shall we has pychics come as well...

*imagines the the phycics "reading the past" and telling us who really did it*

I was told I needed to be present in this thread, and...

YEESH, PEOPLE!  :o  While I was off curing people and saving the world from insane minds, you choose to convict me as guilty for a crime I did not commit, without any real evidence or a lawyer on my side?!  For shame!  The injustice!  *Sniffs* 

Now if you looked closely at that video, you would have noticed that the female in question had bright red hair, whereas my hair is auburn.  You may have noticed that the person sliding down the stairs on the mattress looked comfortable, as if they had done such gymnastic mattress sliding before.  Now, those of you who know me know that I am an overly cautious person when it comes to taking physical risks.  I have never used a mattress on stairs in such a way, and would have lost the concentration necessary to complete the...act...on top of the mattress while gliding down the stairs.

Also, I happened to be in my chambers that night, alone....with my life-sized cardboard cutout of Orlando Bloom.

Archived