DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says the woman lounging about in her underpants in her avatar.

*LMAO* Thaose are NOT my underpants, missy. :P

In fact, I resent that comment, Liang. I think i'm emotionally distraught. Oh... the cruelty of it all!  *gets overpowered by the tears*

*runs off to hire a lawyer* ;D

Oh, and Dwyn is obviously covering up something *nodnod*

I say, question the Orlando bloom cardboard. He's liable to talk! Get a paper shreader... that should loosen its mouth...

Nyn

*stands in a huff kicking out the chair she was sitting on in the process*

Now this here is where I have to draw the Line!!!!  I just simply Cannot Allow ANY defacement of the life sized cut out of Orlando Bloom!!!!!

Guest nephitess

Orlando is to beautiful to hurt. *nods sagely*

The diff is not the issue here its the image of his wonderfulness. ;)

How can you tell the difference between cardboard Orlando and the real thing?

OOOO goodie! Is this a riddle? I love riddles! *frowns with thought* Let's see, uhm, is it ... no, can't be that..., ah....I bet it's... nah, that's just wrong... *hops up and down* I know! I know! *says hopefully*

The real Orlando doesn't go soft in the moat?

That's it, right? *nods happily* 

:D

It's obvious the cutout and I were not the ones on the stairs for four reasons:

1.)  It was already established on the videotape that TWO unidentified people were on a MATTRESS, not one person on a cutout.  Look at the evidence in front of you!

2.)  I established that I am too cautious of a person to slide down stairs on a mattress, so the female who so obviously looked comfortable doing so couldn't have been me.

3.)  I said that I was in my room with the cutout.  Since I had barely been promoted to Keeper by that time, I was still residing in the White Head's room in the Crystal Castle.  Any of the Whites should be able to attest that the Crystal Castle is far from the main Tower stairs.

4.)  As several other women have stated, Orlando is too cute to harm.  I wouldn't dare risk denting or smearing his lovely face by using him to slide down steps!

Besides, the only reason I was with the cutout that night was because it was Nia's turn to have the real Orlando.  She and I have been alternating him between us since her birthday two years ago.

Now, why can't I get a lawyer?  Who will be my lawyer?

*dundundun!*

OR! maybe it was an Aes Sedai, dressed as an Accepted who's PRETENDING to be an Aes Sedai!  Heck... maybe it was a warder with a wig and some really good leg work. It's something to consider as well, is all i'm saying... I know a variety of warders who enjoy the occasional cross dressing and moistorizing... :P

Nyn

Dwyn, want to borrow Van? He didn't do such a bad job on for me ... mind you, I had a very solid alibi ... *trails off*

Yah ... on second thoughts, go with the cut out  ;D

Since we are considering non-Aes Sedai, let us consider who would most like to cause dissent amongst us? Who would benefit from such a heinous act??

I submit to you that it could only have been a member of the Children, the Seanchan, or ... the Black Tower !

Now I don't know much about any members of the Children or the Seanchan, but I do know a few of the Black Tower members ... quite well, in fact. QUITE well.  Research, you know? It's the duty of a Red Sister. It is, I tell you! Stop looking at me like that  >:( DUTY, I say!

But I digress: ... errr ... what was my point? Oh yes - white skin and a penchant for dressing up in women's clothing. I might have left a dress or 2 ... or 3 ... behind in some quarters.  STRICTLY whilst in the execution of my duties, of course! But it WOULD explain the initial confusion.

Archived