DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is still around?

Cairos

No big plans - been catching up on a lot of house projects since I'm kid free this weekend - organized my bookshelves, organizes *most of* the living room, cleaned up the bedroom, now I need to do some work on the basement and start taking down the Christmas decor.

2 minutes ago, Cairos said:

*tacklehuggles Sooh*

OMG where have you been @Sooh?

I got kids. Two of them. My life was turned upside down, and I've been adjusting for the past four years lol. It's a lot, and I don't have a lot of free time anymore.

3 minutes ago, Cairos said:

Awwww well we miss you here in the Band @Sooh. I'm glad you get to stop by once in a while.

I'll try to make an effort to not be so scarce. Please tag me if you want my attention. I found my way back through a tag on Facebook 

12 hours ago, Cairos said:

@WintersTeeth GOLDY i'm bring you back here lol

@Sooh I'm tyring to get the band up and running again. 

12 hours ago, WintersTeeth said:

A lot really. I'll make a thread tomorrow to update everyone! As for tonight just chilling at home!

Goldy!!! Hey!!! Glad to see you around these parts again 🙂

On 12/5/2023 at 9:42 PM, Jeannaisais said:

I've also now published my epic fantasy trilogy - tis complete and available on the zon (The LeNoir Legacy by Cristen Jennette is book one) - done several local author events too, which have been amazing as I keep selling out of the book one copies I have!

So yeah, my son and I are doing good, having fun, living life - how have you been @Cairos?!

I just saw this post @Jeannaisais - the travel and publishing the trilogy sound AMAZING- GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I'll have to go look up The LeNoir Legacy, and find some free time!!

34 minutes ago, Cass said:

I just saw this post @Jeannaisais - the travel and publishing the trilogy sound AMAZING- GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I'll have to go look up The LeNoir Legacy, and find some free time!!

Thanks!! Turns out that, for me, becoming a single mom was enlightening and freeing 🙂 Now to keep that momentum into this year!!!

On 1/1/2024 at 4:55 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

Hi all!

I'm not still around. I just joined the Band today, but I know some of you. This looks like a fun group of people.

Welcome!!!