DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is still around?

Cairos

4 hours ago, Cairos said:

LOL!!! We should tag a bunch of people lol. I need to go through the member list and tag as many people i can. 

Oh for sure!!!! I can't recall who all actually visited when the newest/latest version of DM appeared though bc I wasn't super active at the time myself

2 hours ago, Cairos said:

*tackles Tay*

I have a special MG guiny for you! How are you?

Ooompf *hugs back* This why we love you! *grabs the MG Guiny* Much better. I[m good thanks, MG. Recovering from the Christmas and Hogmanay chaos. Yourself? 🙂

I love getting in some summer travel (I'm a teacher so have those months 'off' and usually plan a few trips) - this year I'm doing DC for a book fair in June and then Seattle with the mom and sis in August. So July needs a little something, probably closer for taking my son with me.  Though I'm debating if I do something this year or if I save up so he and I can go abroad in a few years time as I'd LOVE to take him to Spain with me

• 1 month later...

Finally spring is here! Also my birthday is around the corner and can’t wait for my birthday dinner at a steak house!!! I already told the steak house that I’m getting the tomahawk that they have lol.

On 3/14/2024 at 11:17 AM, Cairos said:

Finally spring is here! Also my birthday is around the corner and can’t wait for my birthday dinner at a steak house!!! I already told the steak house that I’m getting the tomahawk that they have lol.

Steak dinner for a bday sounds very nice!

• 1 month later...

So my birthday dinner was amazing and awesome. Went to a steakhouse and it was awesome. Now work has been busy and crazy of course. How is everybody else doing?