A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@Verbal32 better start bringing in some #werk before you disappear into the weekend, mkay? Otherwise I'll be making 80 the happiest woman in the world. ?

I love this post.  I'm camping this weekend, but I'll be trying to check in via phone once everybody goes to bed...assuming I have a signal.

15 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Nyn what do you think the most meaningful thing itt is right now?

Really question for anyone if they wanna answer

To me, I'm most curious about how Zander is treating you.  EVERYBODY was somewhat aloof in the beginning and he chooses to question you about it and seemed to latch onto that as his exit out of the joke phase and into the game phase.  I get it isn't much to go on, but it is the first thing that I noticed (other than Krak, of course).

Maybe I'm just merging that into his questioning you re: Tina.....if so, I could be totally off.  But I noticed it, so there we are.

23 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

So it started off as a joke (at least I thought), but you're playing goofy....and I remember you being a humor poster in mafia, but I don't really recall goofy.  @Everybody else:  is this how he plays now?

Ironically, I feel the urge to tunnel you now, and not as a joke.  Tell me how that makes you feel, and we'll go from there.  ?

23 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Don't  believe I've played since Jan or Feb.  It was hard to do in Korea bc time differences are no joke.  Idk how Dice does it so regularly.

As far as tunnelling me at this point in the game, well you can go for it but idk how far it will get you.

17 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Vote Sooh

15 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Bruh, aren't you on the East coast?

14 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Crusher chillin OR Verb being all waffley OR Tina Hell pushing 

14 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Or Krak talking so much ?

My original post to Krak and his subsequent posts up to now.

Nothing much for me to go on from my initial statement, but I do have a question on the "waffley" comment to me, as in what exactly do you mean by that @Krakalakachkn??

On 7/23/2019 at 7:45 PM, The Crusher said:

What does having a good tone read mean? 

@ Zander Let´s see if I can make it clearer. The quote above is what Crusher asked Krak.

You answered:

On 7/23/2019 at 8:07 PM, Zanatron said:

A whole lotta notta

Crusher then said:

On 7/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, The Crusher said:

Just odd. He asked it and then right away hedged it as not meaning anything. Is this a Krak thing?

I asked why you answered for Krak. I was refering to the first quote, that was directed at Krak as I saw it since Crusher quoted Krak and then asked a question about the quote. You then answered with this post:

On 7/23/2019 at 10:25 PM, Zanatron said:

He asked if it was a "Krak thing"  sounded like a question ABOOT Krak not for Krak but I digress.

Also because i wanted to, is that an issue irt me iyo?

So basically, I asked you why you answered for Krak (in Crushers first post) but you answered pointing at his second post. OK? That is why I didn´t feel like you answered me.

You asked me if I thought this was AI. The answer is I don´t know. I didn´t have a plan that said that if you said X you had to be town etc. I thought it was weird that you asked me that question before you answered mine. It´s like you didn´t want to answer but made the question about me instead. Well, well... later on you said that you didn´t felt like you were answering for Krak, Krak didn´t mind, and noone else cared anyway. 

Can we move on?

4 minutes ago, Niniel said:

@ Zander Let´s see if I can make it clearer. The quote above is what Crusher asked Krak.

You answered:

Crusher then said:

I asked why you answered for Krak. I was refering to the first quote, that was directed at Krak as I saw it since Crusher quoted Krak and then asked a question about the quote. You then answered with this post:

So basically, I asked you why you answered for Krak (in Crushers first post) but you answered pointing at his second post. OK? That is why I didn´t feel like you answered me.

You asked me if I thought this was AI. The answer is I don´t know. I didn´t have a plan that said that if you said X you had to be town etc. I thought it was weird that you asked me that question before you answered mine. It´s like you didn´t want to answer but made the question about me instead. Well, well... later on you said that you didn´t felt like you were answering for Krak, Krak didn´t mind, and noone else cared anyway. 

Can we move on?

Nope.

Lawl 

18 hours ago, Zanatron said:

#raisins?!?!

Crusher was sort of active in the beginning ands asked some questions. Not a strong read.

Nyn has been active, asked questions etc. Like she is interested in figuring things out. 

Can´t say I have many other reads yet. 

And yes. When I used to play (one year ago? two?), Cory would always read me correct. It´s funny that you remembered that. 

26 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I love this post.  I'm camping this weekend, but I'll be trying to check in via phone once everybody goes to bed...assuming I have a signal.

To me, I'm most curious about how Zander is treating you.  EVERYBODY was somewhat aloof in the beginning and he chooses to question you about it and seemed to latch onto that as his exit out of the joke phase and into the game phase.  I get it isn't much to go on, but it is the first thing that I noticed (other than Krak, of course).

Maybe I'm just merging that into his questioning you re: Tina.....if so, I could be totally off.  But I noticed it, so there we are.

Becuase Cory is a super active poster typically as either alignment but especially as Town.  Him being aloof is weird to me hence why i said it.

2 minutes ago, Niniel said:

Crusher was sort of active in the beginning ands asked some questions. Not a strong read.

Nyn has been active, asked questions etc. Like she is interested in figuring things out. 

And yes. When I used to play (one year ago? two?), Cory would always read me correct. It´s funny that you remembered that. 

Why is it funny?

Im a Meta player and i used to interac quite a bit with Cory both on site and away from it.   We've talked a fair bit about Maifa and players in general same with me and Chris.  Im obv not as bright as either but I do pick up a few things here and there.

How much exp do you have with Crusher?

Are you a Meta player btw?

6 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Nope.

Lawl 

I should elaborate a bit on this..no i won't let it go especially sesne you blatantly lied, shading me saying i told you not to ask questions.  But I'm not gonna beat this into the ground.  Im gonna remember it and continue to try and formulate a read on you.

33 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

To me, I'm most curious about how Zander is treating you.  EVERYBODY was somewhat aloof in the beginning and he chooses to question you about it and seemed to latch onto that as his exit out of the joke phase and into the game phase.

Would say NAI for sure, and pretty typical of him re: our dynamic

Every attack dog was once a lost little puppy ?  

20 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Why is it funny?

Im a Meta player and i used to interac quite a bit with Cory both on site and away from it.   We've talked a fair bit about Maifa and players in general same with me and Chris.  Im obv not as bright as either but I do pick up a few things here and there.

How much exp do you have with Crusher?

Are you a Meta player btw?

I haven´t played in a long time. I don´t remember much from when I played last, so I´m not a Meta player. I think I might have played 5? games with Crusher. Maybe two on JN like thousend years ago and maybe a few here. Can´t remember. He is a nice guy that loves bacon, that I remember. :)

Funny as in it´s been a long time since I played. You have better memory than I. (Or inside information...?)

17 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I should elaborate a bit on this..no i won't let it go especially sesne you blatantly lied, shading me saying i told you not to ask questions.  But I'm not gonna beat this into the ground.  Im gonna remember it and continue to try and formulate a read on you.

I did not lied. I haven´t gone back and looked what I wrote but I think it was "how I read it" = that is the feeling I got from it. 

31 minutes ago, Niniel said:

2 minutes ago, Niniel said:

I haven´t played in a long time. I don´t remember much from when I played last, so I´m not a Meta player. I think I might have played 5? games with Crusher. Maybe two on JN like thousend years ago and maybe a few here. Can´t remember. He is a nice guy that loves bacon, that I remember. ?

Funny as in it´s been a long time since I played. You have better memory than I. (Or inside information...?)

I did not lied. I haven´t gone back and looked what I wrote but I think it was "how I read it" = that is the feeling I got from it. 

I was going to ask about the "funny you remembered that" comment,  but you sorta addressed it with the bold in the 2nd post.....are you thinking they are chatting in this game (i.e. scum mates)?

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

You answered:

Crusher then said:

Can we move on?

Actually I would like to bask in this post a bit. It’s really nice.