1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Niniel said:

Tell me why you think that. 

To be honest I wasnt thinking more than... huh, it's odd they're so subdued. I mostly made the statement to see the response it would get. Your response was the only one I liked.

Cory pretty much ignored it. Which might not mean anything game related.

Zander didnt get defensive at all irt my post and then started nudging cory which is... eh.

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you feel cory is off shouldn't you be more focused on reading him than getting his take on a player you're not getting? 

Do you think he's good at reading her specifically? Cause Im kinda curious why you're asking him about it.

Cory is aloof not off to me thus far so I figured id mention it.

Yes Cory's pretty good at reading everyone but iirc Nini was one he read prettt well.  I could be mixing her up with someone else but I'm pretty sure its her.

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sex appeal.

What are your initial impressions so far?

People need to start playing.

Not much to go off of atp.

Ninis approach/questions about me make no sense and when she said (falsely i may add) that i told her not to ask questions kinda pinged but Ive misread Nini quite a few times so idk atp.

31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

To be honest I wasnt thinking more than... huh, it's odd they're so subdued. I mostly made the statement to see the response it would get. Your response was the only one I liked.

Cory pretty much ignored it. Which might not mean anything game related.

Zander didnt get defensive at all irt my post and then started nudging cory which is... eh.

What are you referring to here irt me?

11 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So Zander/Cory scum team?

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Wouldn't that suck for Town.  Good thing I'm just a pure Towny this game!!!!

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Also Cory why do you feel so aloof thus far?!?! I get its still jokey open phase but still it feels off putting.

For reference since you either dont remember what you posted or you're being obtuse on purpose.

Just now, Zanatron said:

You expected me to be defensive over your post about a Cory/Zander Scum team 5 pages or so into the game?!?!?!

I expected you to react to it by either sussing me mildly, poking me back or having basically any kind of reaction, yes. 

You make it sound like you never get defensive or reactive early on which is lulza but sure.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I expected you to react to it by either sussing me mildly, poking me back or having basically any kind of reaction, yes. 

You make it sound like you never get defensive or reactive early on which is lulza but sure.

I did respond tho to what i thought was a joke because you obv couldnt have a read on us atp in the game so...I'm sure what it was you expected but...

And ya im not getting defensive over something like that atp for sure....i can be a drama queen but seriously im not THAT bad....lawlz

20 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I did respond tho to what i thought was a joke because you obv couldnt have a read on us atp in the game so...I'm sure what it was you expected but...

And ya im not getting defensive over something like that atp for sure....i can be a drama queen but seriously im not THAT bad....lawlz

Oh I never joke.