Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Niniel said:

I like Nyn and Crusher so far. 

 

#raisins?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Niniel said:

Tell me why you think that. 

 

To be honest I wasnt thinking more than... huh, it's odd they're so subdued. I mostly made the statement to see the response it would get. Your response was the only one I liked.

 

Cory pretty much ignored it. Which might not mean anything game related.

 

Zander didnt get defensive at all irt my post and then started nudging cory which is... eh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Niniel said:

 

Is it my thinking or my English? I can try to explain better but I’m really tired and am on my way to bed now so that will have to wait.

 

 

 

Could just be him ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

If you feel cory is off shouldn't you be more focused on reading him than getting his take on a player you're not getting? 

 

Do you think he's good at reading her specifically? Cause Im kinda curious why you're asking him about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

#raisins?!?!

 

Sex appeal.

 

What are your initial impressions so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Verbal32 better start bringing in some #werk before you disappear into the weekend, mkay? Otherwise I'll be making 80 the happiest woman in the world. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you feel cory is off shouldn't you be more focused on reading him than getting his take on a player you're not getting? 

 

Do you think he's good at reading her specifically? Cause Im kinda curious why you're asking him about it.

 

Cory is aloof not off to me thus far so I figured id mention it.

 

Yes Cory's pretty good at reading everyone but iirc Nini was one he read prettt well.  I could be mixing her up with someone else but I'm pretty sure its her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Sex appeal.

 

What are your initial impressions so far?

 

People need to start playing.

 

Not much to go off of atp.

 

Ninis approach/questions about me make no sense and when she said (falsely i may add) that i told her not to ask questions kinda pinged but Ive misread Nini quite a few times so idk atp.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@Verbal32 better start bringing in some #werk before you disappear into the weekend, mkay? Otherwise I'll be making 80 the happiest woman in the world. ?

 

Lololololol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

To be honest I wasnt thinking more than... huh, it's odd they're so subdued. I mostly made the statement to see the response it would get. Your response was the only one I liked.

 

Cory pretty much ignored it. Which might not mean anything game related.

 

Zander didnt get defensive at all irt my post and then started nudging cory which is... eh.

 

What are you referring to here irt me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

What are you referring to here irt me?

 

 

Exactly what I said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So Zander/Cory scum team?

 

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

 

Wouldn't that suck for Town.  Good thing I'm just a pure Towny this game!!!!

 

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Also Cory why do you feel so aloof thus far?!?! I get its still jokey open phase but still it feels off putting.

 

 

For reference since you either dont remember what you posted or you're being obtuse on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Exactly what I said?

 

False?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

 

False?

 

Sure, what im saying is totally false. How on earth did I get that impression I wonder.... mystery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You expected me to be defensive over your post about a Cory/Zander Scum team 5 pages or so into the game?!?!?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zanatron said:

You expected me to be defensive over your post about a Cory/Zander Scum team 5 pages or so into the game?!?!?!

 

 

I expected you to react to it by either sussing me mildly, poking me back or having basically any kind of reaction, yes. 

 

You make it sound like you never get defensive or reactive early on which is lulza but sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nynaeve said:

 

I expected you to react to it by either sussing me mildly, poking me back or having basically any kind of reaction, yes. 

 

You make it sound like you never get defensive or reactive early on which is lulza but sure.

 

I did respond tho to what i thought was a joke because you obv couldnt have a read on us atp in the game so...I'm sure what it was you expected but...

 

And ya im not getting defensive over something like that atp for sure....i can be a drama queen but seriously im not THAT bad....lawlz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

 

I did respond tho to what i thought was a joke because you obv couldnt have a read on us atp in the game so...I'm sure what it was you expected but...

 

And ya im not getting defensive over something like that atp for sure....i can be a drama queen but seriously im not THAT bad....lawlz

 

Oh I never joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

 

Bruh, aren't you on the East coast?

 

Sorry might be in my own little world rn glgl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...