1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Who is teh scum big guy?  Any leads?  

Dice is hiding. Zander is not zandering  how he did last game. I was scum, he was town,  he seems off. Nyn playing little more this game and putting in good work . Verb seems uncomfortable and a little agitated, not sure what to think.,

Not convinced but I could lynch Dice or Verb. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Dice is hiding. Zander is not zandering  how he did last game. I was scum, he was town,  he seems off. Nyn playing little more this game and putting in good work . Verb seems uncomfortable and a little agitated, not sure what to think.,

I can see Verb playing hide the spidey scum.  Nyn looks good so far.  Zander always looks sketchy in my book, but every time I work to put heat on him I ended up swinging myself.  So yeah, I'm avoiding that dude for now.

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I can see Verb playing hide the spidey scum.  Nyn looks good so far.  Zander always looks sketchy in my book, but every time I work to put heat on him I ended up swinging myself.  So yeah, I'm avoiding that dude for now.

I always look good.

Can you guys explain why verb seems off to you?

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

This pace is very different from last game . Makes me think the scum may be laying low. 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:15 PM, Verbal32 said:

So it started off as a joke (at least I thought), but you're playing goofy....and I remember you being a humor poster in mafia, but I don't really recall goofy.  @Everybody else:  is this how he plays now?

Ironically, I feel the urge to tunnel you now, and not as a joke.  Tell me how that makes you feel, and we'll go from there.  ?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I always look good.

Can you guys explain why verb seems off to you?

Above post. He remembers him as a humor poster but not as a goofy poster? What the hell does that even mean? Then he asks everyone else what they think. Are we really going to have a discussion about goofy verses humor posters? 

Then the last paragraph just comes off like Verb is calling his shot in a sense . Just strange. Even for him. 

2 hours ago, Niniel said:

I haven´t played in a long time. I don´t remember much from when I played last, so I´m not a Meta player. I think I might have played 5? games with Crusher. Maybe two on JN like thousend years ago and maybe a few here. Can´t remember. He is a nice guy that loves bacon, that I remember. ?

Funny as in it´s been a long time since I played. You have better memory than I. (Or inside information...?)

I did not lied. I haven´t gone back and looked what I wrote but I think it was "how I read it" = that is the feeling I got from it. 

See again with a post that seems to just slightly shade me in a big exp post.  Its weird tho i recall a game where you pushed at me with something i thought was bad and it was T/T but its weird.  You remember Crusher loving Bacon from playing a couple games with him years ago, say you don't really have a great memory then shade me for TMI...you see how this may bother me?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

I was going to ask about the "funny you remembered that" comment,  but you sorta addressed it with the bold in the 2nd post.....are you thinking they are chatting in this game (i.e. scum mates)?

If Nini Scum I'm looking at you Verb...lol.

Just now, Zanatron said:

See again with a post that seems to just slightly shade me in a big exp post.  Its weird tho i recall a game where you pushed at me with something i thought was bad and it was T/T but its weird.  You remember Crusher loving Bacon from playing a couple games with him years ago, say you don't really have a great memory then shade me for TMI...you see how this may bother me?!?!?!

Dude My internet persona is literally synonymous with bacon. 

I do agree though, playing with you once is enough to scar one for life, no, no .. I mean remember forever. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

It would have me in stitches but I doubt I'm that perceptive. Took me a while to realize I put on my shirt backwards today... To be fair I was running on 3 hours of sleep ?

Verb if you're town we can wreck scum together, like old times. You know when I'd do all the work and you'd mostly just be there *grins*

He prolly heres the last part a lot....

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Explain the difference in my Zandering between this game and the last one please?!!?!?!

35 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

You forgot to add the part where you did that we were both Town...lawl.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude My internet persona is literally synonymous with bacon. 

I do agree though, playing with you once is enough to scar one for life, no, no .. I mean remember forever. 

How do you think I feel, I gotta put up with that douchebag 24/7?!?!?!?!

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Explain the difference in my Zandering between this game and the last one please?!!?!?!

Last game you engaged with Liz like a bulldog and kept going back and forth. It meant something to you. I’m not seeing that sane commitment this game. It early, something to watch. Plus! When last time you rand scum here? Yep, kinda do no?