Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Nini was Tinahell... spelled differently somehiw? >.> 

 

I'm not really giving krak props for being active. I think it's NAI for him. He was fairly inactive in some games but I think it had to do with RL circumstances.

 

I like strawberry ❤️ Hai!

 

TinaHel :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count 1.3

 

Dice (2) - Crusher, Krak

Verb (1) - Niniel

Zander (2) - Sooh, Dice

 

Not Voting (5) - Nyn, Verb, Cory Cabo, NotBob, Zander

 

Vote Count 1.1 | Vote Count 1.2

 

Deadline:  With everyone checked in, we can finally have a deadline!  It is set for: Friday, July 26th at 11:30 PM, EDT (about 38 hours from now). 

Edited by keyholder21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Just checking in.  Will read and post thoughts sooner or later.

 

10 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

That was quick.  Here goes...

 

Early reads tell me this game is a snooze fest.   Other observations: 

@Krakalakachkn  is posting too much to be scum.

@Verbal32 needs to DIAF.

Anyone else want to know @Niniel's other name?

Raise my hand for @Sooh.

@Zanatronis either an actor, teacher or musician.  Whatever his occupation he lives to tell stories.  

@The Crusherthe peace the evening brings the world for once.

@Nynaevego try a pop tart (frosted strawberry is my fav) 

 

@The Crusher gut take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

 

bro.  where's the tunnel?

 

So it started off as a joke (at least I thought), but you're playing goofy....and I remember you being a humor poster in mafia, but I don't really recall goofy.  @Everybody else:  is this how he plays now?

 

Ironically, I feel the urge to tunnel you now, and not as a joke.  Tell me how that makes you feel, and we'll go from there.  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

That was quick.  Here goes...

 

Early reads tell me this game is a snooze fest.   Other observations: 

@Krakalakachkn  is posting too much to be scum.

@Verbal32 needs to DIAF.

Anyone else want to know @Niniel's other name?

Raise my hand for @Sooh.

@Zanatronis either an actor, teacher or musician.  Whatever his occupation he lives to tell stories.  

@The Crusherthe peace the evening brings the world for once.

@Nynaevego try a pop tart (frosted strawberry is my fav) 

 

I left a bag of items for you to eat - please help yourself.  ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

That was quick.  Here goes...

 

Early reads tell me this game is a snooze fest.   Other observations: 

@Krakalakachkn  is posting too much to be scum.

@Verbal32 needs to DIAF.

Anyone else want to know @Niniel's other name?

Raise my hand for @Sooh.

@Zanatronis either an actor, teacher or musician.  Whatever his occupation he lives to tell stories.  

@The Crusherthe peace the evening brings the world for once.

@Nynaevego try a pop tart (frosted strawberry is my fav) 

 

#EBOLAIDS????

 

Notbob please share the stuff you're smoking?!?!?!?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Niniel said:

 

I didn't think you were answering my question at first since you pointed to Crushers second quote when I talked about the first one. As I have said since, I don't know if it's AI or not. But if I had thought so, I wouldn't have told you what I thought would be townie or not before you actually answered the question. 

 

Whatever. Still don't know what it says about you and others haven't commented much so let's move forward. 

 

I dont know what this means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

So Zander/Cory scum team?

 

Wouldn't that suck for Town.  Good thing I'm just a pure Towny this game!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

 

I left a bag of items for you to eat - please help yourself.  ❤️

 

I want this post reported to an admin please....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

 

So it started off as a joke (at least I thought), but you're playing goofy....and I remember you being a humor poster in mafia, but I don't really recall goofy.  @Everybody else:  is this how he plays now?

 

Ironically, I feel the urge to tunnel you now, and not as a joke.  Tell me how that makes you feel, and we'll go from there.  ?

 

Don't  believe I've played since Jan or Feb.  It was hard to do in Korea bc time differences are no joke.  Idk how Dice does it so regularly.

 

As far as tunnelling me at this point in the game, well you can go for it but idk how far it will get you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also Cory why do you feel so aloof thus far?!?! I get its still jokey open phase but still it feels off putting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

 

 

@The Crusher gut take?

Huge.  

 

Last game he showed up late and snarky, got himself lynched.,He was town. Only feeling I got on him so far this game is he wants to play past day one. All I get from what I read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know. Is this what Zander scum looks like? 

 

Scum Zander looks more like this...

 

 

 

 

gXuIEQk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zanatron said:

 

I dont know what this means.

 

Is it my thinking or my English? I can try to explain better but I’m really tired and am on my way to bed now so that will have to wait.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

 

Hi Z ?

 

Sup bro...you a Villa brah?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Niniel said:

 

Is it my thinking or my English? I can try to explain better but I’m really tired and am on my way to bed now so that will have to wait.

 

 

 

Both maybe...or maybe ita cause im dumb but i couldn't make sense of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...