A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sooh said:

Hey guys. Sorry about the relative absence, but summer has hit Norway hard lately, and I'm trying to make the most of it, while at the same time being all pregnant and stuff. 

I thought Niniel hit very hard from the get-go, and it was kinda on collision course with the fluffy posting of most of the rest, but now it seems like people are catching up to her. 

There was one or maybe two takes she had where I thought that it was a stretch. 

Do you think this is more likely to come from a scum agenda? 

2 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

My original post to Krak and his subsequent posts up to now.

Nothing much for me to go on from my initial statement, but I do have a question on the "waffley" comment to me, as in what exactly do you mean by that @Krakalakachkn??

Maybe he just subconsciously wanted a waffle? Lunno. 

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

@ Zander Let´s see if I can make it clearer. The quote above is what Crusher asked Krak.

You answered:

Crusher then said:

I asked why you answered for Krak. I was refering to the first quote, that was directed at Krak as I saw it since Crusher quoted Krak and then asked a question about the quote. You then answered with this post:

So basically, I asked you why you answered for Krak (in Crushers first post) but you answered pointing at his second post. OK? That is why I didn´t feel like you answered me.

You asked me if I thought this was AI. The answer is I don´t know. I didn´t have a plan that said that if you said X you had to be town etc. I thought it was weird that you asked me that question before you answered mine. It´s like you didn´t want to answer but made the question about me instead. Well, well... later on you said that you didn´t felt like you were answering for Krak, Krak didn´t mind, and noone else cared anyway. 

Can we move on?

There's no getting off the Z-tunnel train. Enjoy the ride lol

Fwiw I appreciate the explanation.

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

I haven´t played in a long time. I don´t remember much from when I played last, so I´m not a Meta player. I think I might have played 5? games with Crusher. Maybe two on JN like thousend years ago and maybe a few here. Can´t remember. He is a nice guy that loves bacon, that I remember. ?

Funny as in it´s been a long time since I played. You have better memory than I. (Or inside information...?)

I did not lied. I haven´t gone back and looked what I wrote but I think it was "how I read it" = that is the feeling I got from it. 

A nice guy that loves bacon lmfao

That is Crusher in a nutshell xD

1 hour ago, Verbal32 said:

Amusing if this ended up being true.....

It would have me in stitches but I doubt I'm that perceptive. Took me a while to realize I put on my shirt backwards today... To be fair I was running on 3 hours of sleep ?

Verb if you're town we can wreck scum together, like old times. You know when I'd do all the work and you'd mostly just be there *grins*

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

It would have me in stitches but I doubt I'm that perceptive. Took me a while to realize I put on my shirt backwards today... To be fair I was running on 3 hours of sleep ?

Verb if you're town we can wreck scum together, like old times. You know when I'd do all the work and you'd mostly just be there *grins*

That's what she said!

Wait.......

I had a solid comeback post ready and then realized this isn't JN and I don't feel like banning myself, so I'll just sit here and take it in the face.

doesn't get much more of a softball than that, folks

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Be yourself, don't try to sound like CTM.  I won't tell him you did it, though.

As long as it stops there.... and he doesnt start batmaning and dangling his bits, I'll keep it to myself as well ?

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I had a solid comeback post ready and then realized this isn't JN and I don't feel like banning myself, so I'll just sit here and take it in the face.

Reveal hidden contents

#adulting

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Verb who do we lynch?

I'm probably leaning Krak right now.  Didn't like how he used the pregame tunnel joke coupled with his waffle comment when I'm not sure it was even possible for me to have formed first opinions on people, let alone changing that and thereby waffling.....so I'm most likely voting there unless somebody changes my mind (hopefully Krak?).

38 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Reveal hidden contents

PM me. I’ll say it. Then Give me a second chance.