DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I put all my time on going back and forth with Zander. I don´t really know who to vote for. I need to vote soon since I´m going to bed. I might vote Dice, just for not being here, but that is not a good reason.

3 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

would love to hear more from you ? i know there's not much to actually go through but we gotta start somewhere!

and i hope you are feeling better!! ❤️

Catching up again. I took a nap and ended up with a blasting head ache, yay.

Thanks btw!

Also better get rid of this old joke now.

Unvote: Zander

1 hour ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

He's playing checkers while you're playing chess.  You want to lunch him?

I can think of worse places to be than Crusher's belly.  Who knows, I might make a discovery - I'm willing to bet something valuable is in there.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Do you think this is more likely to come from a scum agenda? 

I don't know. I know I've been mistaken about her a lot in the past. It might just be trying to start a discussion. It just comes across a bit... weird?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Dice is hiding. Zander is not zandering  how he did last game. I was scum, he was town,  he seems off. Nyn playing little more this game and putting in good work . Verb seems uncomfortable and a little agitated, not sure what to think.,

Not convinced but I could lynch Dice or Verb. 

I disagree about Zander not Zandering. I think he seems exactly the same as last game. You on the other hand seem like the polar opposite, so I guess that makes you town?

5 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I can think of worse places to be than Crusher's belly.  Who knows, I might make a discovery - I'm willing to bet something valuable is in there.

Who do you have thoughts on so far?

I'm going camping (I don't want to go), so I'll try and be online once my kids are asleep, assuming I get a signal at the campsite.

If not, I'll miss the weekend like I usually do.  I understand the desire to lynch me when I'm not here (looking at the JNers, lol), but give me a chance!  I'm stoked to be back playing, and I'll try to work my way into the game properly as we go along.

To follow up on my best lead....

Vote: Krak

4 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Top suspects:  Krak, Zander

Top for town:  Nyn, Crusher

None of the above are super confident, just my hot take.

Most likely wrong I would say Zander. Can't say I've paid attention to Krak as much as I should. Why is he your main suspect? if you can get to that while camping. Happy trip btw ? I'm sure it'll be great once you're there! ❤️

5 hours ago, Hallia said:

Official Vote Count 1.5 (No Change from 1.4)

Dice (1) - Crusher

Verb (1) - Niniel

Zander (2) - Sooh, Dice

Sooh (1) - Krak

Not Voting (5) - Nyn, Verb, Cory Cabo, NotBob, Zander

Vote Count 1.1 | Vote Count 1.2 | Vote Count 1.3 | Vote Count 1.4

Deadline:  Friday, July 26th at 11:30 PM, EDT 

What votes here are serious?

1 minute ago, Niniel said:

Mine is not.

Unvote

I will think about it for a few more minutes and then I will have to vote. Sooh, who are you thinking about voting? It looks like you think Crusher and Zander are town.

Yeah, that's basically where I'm at at the moment. I haven't had a ton of time to spend in the thread so far, so I'm trying to catch up some now. I've decided to try to reread the whole thread before I go to bed and try to make a conclusion, because I don't think I'll be able to get up that early lol!

Who are your current options? Or town reads?

I like Nyn and Crusher. Expected more from Cory and Dice. Don’t get the Krak/Verb thing. It feels like Krak disappeared but I don’t know what time zone he is in. Zander, who knows? I can sort of see some of his points but felt like he misinterpreted me.