A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Sooh said:

Hi guys. Had a shitty pregnancy day yesterday. Sorry I wasn't around. Catching up now.

:( Hope you are feeling better. 

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I did.  I was more interested in if you thought it was AI of me which you didn't really address.  Like again he asked what tone reading was and i explained it.  I didnt feel it was a just Krak question.  Ive quoted posts before asking what a term/acronym etc were and quoted the post i saw it in.  Didnt matter who answered it just wanted to know.

I guess i could see the whole "why did you answer for that person" if it was a direct question like "zander why did you get dice lynched while he was sleeping?" But having an issue with someone asking "what does this term mean" and someone besides the quoted person answers, i dont see how that becomes a thing.

AI? 

3 minutes ago, Niniel said:

AI? 

One of the dumb new acronyms that makes me feel old because I think it's silly yet everybody uses it anyway, so just get the hell off my lawn.

(alignment indicative)

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Wow this games move along nicely. Don't all post at once children. 

Summertime games ? it happens

2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

CC hardclam town 6-shot vig

Will be fast game then!

29 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

One of the dumb new acronyms that makes me feel old because I think it's silly yet everybody uses it anyway, so just get the hell off my lawn.

(alignment indicative)

Thanks. 

Zander, I had no special motive with asking you that question. I just wanted an answer. I can't figure out if you are Mafia this early. But maybe it's important later? Maybe see how others react? (Non did.) It feels strange that you didn't answer and then turned around and sort of said that I shouldn't ask questions unless it will tell me what alignment you are. Well, that is not what you said but how I read it at least. 

2 hours ago, Niniel said:

Thanks. 

Zander, I had no special motive with asking you that question. I just wanted an answer. I can't figure out if you are Mafia this early. But maybe it's important later? Maybe see how others react? (Non did.) It feels strange that you didn't answer and then turned around and sort of said that I shouldn't ask questions unless it will tell me what alignment you are. Well, that is not what you said but how I read it at least. 

I don't like you throughing shade at me by saying you shouldn't ask me questions...i answered your question and asked you a question.  See im trying to figure out your alignment too hence why i asked if the reasoning of your question was AI for me iyo.

I'm basically killing this game.

Crush, how are we?

5 hours ago, Niniel said:

Thanks. 

Hello Dragon Lady.  I'm Krak.  Could you explain this a bit more?

That was quick.  Here goes...

Early reads tell me this game is a snooze fest.   Other observations: 

@Krakalakachkn  is posting too much to be scum.

@Verbal32 needs to DIAF.

Anyone else want to know @Niniel's other name?

Raise my hand for @Sooh.

@Zanatronis either an actor, teacher or musician.  Whatever his occupation he lives to tell stories.  

@The Crusherthe peace the evening brings the world for once.

@Nynaevego try a pop tart (frosted strawberry is my fav) 

1 hour ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

That was quick.  Here goes...

Early reads tell me this game is a snooze fest.   Other observations: 

@Krakalakachkn  is posting too much to be scum.

@Verbal32 needs to DIAF.

Anyone else want to know @Niniel's other name?

Raise my hand for @Sooh.

@Zanatronis either an actor, teacher or musician.  Whatever his occupation he lives to tell stories.  

@The Crusherthe peace the evening brings the world for once.

@Nynaevego try a pop tart (frosted strawberry is my fav) 

Nini was Tinahell... spelled differently somehiw? >.> 

I'm not really giving krak props for being active. I think it's NAI for him. He was fairly inactive in some games but I think it had to do with RL circumstances.

I like strawberry ❤️ Hai!

10 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I don't like you throughing shade at me by saying you shouldn't ask me questions...i answered your question and asked you a question.  See im trying to figure out your alignment too hence why i asked if the reasoning of your question was AI for me iyo.

I didn't think you were answering my question at first since you pointed to Crushers second quote when I talked about the first one. As I have said since, I don't know if it's AI or not. But if I had thought so, I wouldn't have told you what I thought would be townie or not before you actually answered the question. 

Whatever. Still don't know what it says about you and others haven't commented much so let's move forward. 

7 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

I'm basically killing this game.

Crush, how are we?

Hello Dragon Lady.  I'm Krak.  Could you explain this a bit more?

Hello Krak. I'm Niniel. :) What would you want me to explain?