1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Niniel said:

Zander, you didn´t see my post above? 

I did.  I was more interested in if you thought it was AI of me which you didn't really address.  Like again he asked what tone reading was and i explained it.  I didnt feel it was a just Krak question.  Ive quoted posts before asking what a term/acronym etc were and quoted the post i saw it in.  Didnt matter who answered it just wanted to know.

I guess i could see the whole "why did you answer for that person" if it was a direct question like "zander why did you get dice lynched while he was sleeping?" But having an issue with someone asking "what does this term mean" and someone besides the quoted person answers, i dont see how that becomes a thing.

7 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

You bored?

Im an ENFP with Adult ADHD who smokes enough herb weekly to get a entire Sublime concert baked and still can only sleep 2 or 3 hrs a day usually.

What do you think?!?!?!!?

Lolololol

4 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Im an ENFP with Adult ADHD who smokes enough herb weekly to get a entire Sublime concert baked and still can only sleep 2 or 3 hrs a day usually.

What do you think?!?!?!!?

Lolololol

I don't know what any of that first sentence means other than the weed reference.

59 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

What is, "things people said in 2018 too"?

Nah, the Bucks were the sexy pick last year.