Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]


Hallia
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Good early tone reads from Nyn and Zander and Dice.  

 

It probably means nothing. 

 

Carry on.

 

It's cool, I usually put little stock in what you say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I missed you!  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

 

Pls we don't need to hear about your sex life.

 

You forgot to type "tell me more" there, btw.

 

 

16 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

 

Throw some of those 1sts at the Spurs for DeRozan back and you'd probably still win the east LUL

 

No way, Philly comes out of the East this year and barring injury is legit best team in the league.  You heard it here.

 

 

16 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

im eating brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts for dinner AMA

 

Best kind for sure.

 

 

16 hours ago, Zanatron said:

 

S'mores pop tarts are the best!!!!

 

2nd best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

 

You forgot to type "tell me more" there, btw.

 

 

 

No way, Philly comes out of the East this year and barring injury is legit best team in the league.  You heard it here.

 

 

 

Best kind for sure.

 

 

 

2nd best.

 

This is prolly the most inaccurate post in the history of life.

 

76ers will choke Bucks win east but it dont matter because an LA team is winning it all.

 

Also best pop tart is S'mores followed by the regular chocolate ones.

 

So Verb...

 

 

giphy-1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Vote Dice

 

 

Never contradict me in front of company.

 

1 hour ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Good early tone reads from Nyn and Zander and Dice.  

 

It probably means nothing. 

 

Carry on.

What does having a good tone read mean? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

 

This is prolly the most inaccurate post in the history of life.

 

76ers will choke Bucks win east but it dont matter because an LA team is winning it all.

 

Also best pop tart is S'mores followed by the regular chocolate ones.

 

So Verb...

 

 

giphy-1.gif

 

76ers wouldn't choke, only Embiid's knees can hurt them, literally and figuratively.  Bucks are the ones who got showed up in the playoffs when Giannis got shut down.....unless he makes changes, that'll happen again.  Regular season basketball isn't playoff basketball.

 

S'mores are awesome pop tarts, so I'm not gonna argue that point much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Niniel said:

Why are you answering for Krak? 

 

He's intrusive.

 

And yes, I realize I'm answering for Zander. But to be fair I'm doing it cause it's funny.  Lol

 

Also I liked how pointed that question was. And also that you +1 my post. So we can be friendly for now ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

 

He's intrusive.

 

And yes, I realize I'm answering for Zander. But to be fair I'm doing it cause it's funny.  Lol

 

Also I liked how pointed that question was. And also that you +1 my post. So we can be friendly for now ?

 

Strange way to spell awesome sexy Canadian imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...