DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Songstress

2 hours ago, Alcalimo Ehtelion said:

Hi to everyone here!

I'm Alcalimo (that in elvish tongue means Roberto) and just arrived here.

I've started to read WOT two months ago and am now arrived to the 11th book. Hope to finish all soon!

I'm a retired teacher and a fantasy writer, too, but my hottest passion is the elvish calligraphy, Tengwar if you know it.

Hope to enjoy here with you!

Wow! You have some skills! I’d love to see your calligraphy!!!

I’m a retired social worker and a member of the Green Ajah here. I see you have already checked into the Tower and I wanted to give you another warm welcome. 

• 1 month later...

Hello All!

Started reading the series back around when Book 3 first dropped, and finally finished the series 20-something years later, LOL!  Only looped through it completely once, although I did reread from the beginning to prepare for the release of the last few books (as well as rereading a few individual books to prep for new releases over the years).  Might be time to revisit them again soon, and see if I can get my daughter interested in reading them now that she's older and dabbling in the "fantasy genre" a bit more.

Came here looking for some info about collectibles I've had boxed up in the attic (or garage, depending on the year and where we lived).  I'll make a separate post about that though.

Have a great day!

Mike B.

Edited by Mike_B_SVT

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I've been a fan of the WoT series since the mid nineties. Got as far as Winters Heart then got distracted by other stuff.  Starting again from Eye Of The World now, and enjoying it as if it was the first read.

I almost had a coronary when I heard about the TV series, and have been following progress avidly ever since.  

Subscribed to NaeBlis recently, and I generally keep up with Andy Greene, Dusty Wheel and others on Youtube.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community that I should have joined a lot sooner.

Tai Shar Dragonmount!!!

12 hours ago, Jax Bornhald said:

Hi guys

I've been a fan of the WoT series since the mid nineties. Got as far as Winters Heart then got distracted by other stuff.  Starting again from Eye Of The World now, and enjoying it as if it was the first read.

I almost had a coronary when I heard about the TV series, and have been following progress avidly ever since.  

Subscribed to NaeBlis recently, and I generally keep up with Andy Greene, Dusty Wheel and others on Youtube.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community that I should have joined a lot sooner.

Tai Shar Dragonmount!!!

Andy Greene, any relation to Daniel Greene??
Both Daniel and Naeblis have great Discord sites as well. Not hard to get distracted in WH right in the middle of the slog. 
Anyway welcome to Dragonmount.

16 hours ago, Jax Bornhald said:

Hi guys

Tai Shar Dragonmount!!!

Welcome! We are happy to have you. Come visit us in the Tower! 

8 hours ago, Harldin said:

Andy Greene, any relation to Daniel Greene??
Both Daniel and Naeblis have great Discord sites as well. Not hard to get distracted in WH right in the middle of the slog. 
Anyway welcome to Dragonmount.

Oh blood and ashes!!  lol.

I'm really crap with names sometimes.  And thanks for the welcome ?

13 hours ago, Jax Bornhald said:

Thank you Ryrin and Elgee

I'll most certainly pay the Tower a visit.  Might even train to become a Warder.

We’d love to have another Warder!

:ajahgreen_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43ft0:

PS I already have mine. 

1 hour ago, Jax Bornhald said:

Just to clarify, I'm absolutely no relation Dain or his dad.

Tarabon descent, keep getting flashbacks.  Could be a Ta'veren!

?

Hahahaha sharp! You definitely need to head on over to the Warders ?

54 minutes ago, Jax Bornhald said:

I'd gladly work with an Asha'man.  That farm sounds like the ideal off grid community!

Ha! We refer to it as the Black Tower. You are welcome to visit, provided you have the ability to channel. I look forward to working with you, Master Bornhald!

1 minute ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Ha! We refer to it as the Black Tower. You are welcome to visit, provided you have the ability to channel. I look forward to working with you, Master Bornhald!

Thank you kindly. I may need to undergo the testing first to determine any Channelling ability. See you soon!

2 hours ago, Jax Bornhald said:

Thank you kindly. I may need to undergo the testing first to determine any Channelling ability. See you soon!

Even if you can’t channel, or choose not to, I will be glad to see another Warder in the White Tower!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all new to DM and just wanted say hello. I have been reading Wot since 2003 on and off, going through the books and then putting them down to come back months later. I am excited to talk to other people that love WoT as much as I do!

4 minutes ago, Torstein said:

Hey all new to DM and just wanted say hello. I have been reading Wot since 2003 on and off, going through the books and then putting them down to come back months later. I am excited to talk to other people that love WoT as much as I do!

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount! Please come visit us in the clubs. My name is Ryrin and I’m Captain General of the Green Ajah. You are most welcome to visit us in the Tower.