DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

What's your lynch / do not lynch list look like so far, Tress?

If you'd read my other posts, you'd know I am still working on ISOs so I can order the bottom part of the list.

Not willing to vote Sooh, Dice or Marsh today.

I know you're still working on ISOs.  I just don't care.

:dry:  Yours is coming up.  I'll keep it in mind that you don't care.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I sort of care.  What I was hoping for is that you would give your current stance and then give a revised list once you finished your ISOs so I can try to sort through your thoughts and see how you progress on people.

Look, I have been unsure on all the people I'm doing ISO's on, which is why I'm doing them.  I was most suspicious of Ironeyes D1 and D2, then I was slammed at work and unable to check in to the thread when Talmanes dropped his cop view bomb.  I was kind of iffy on Talmanes before that too, so if I'd been able to check in I probably wouldn't have trusted him either.

The others have been question marks for me for the most part, and I'm putting in the effort this weekend since I actually have the time I've lacked since the game started so I can develop an opinion. 

If this isn't good enough for you, maybe you've already made up your mind about me.  Otherwise, I'll post what I can when I can, and you can do with it what you will.

Well, I sort of care.  What I was hoping for is that you would give your current stance and then give a revised list once you finished your ISOs so I can try to sort through your thoughts and see how you progress on people.

Look, I have been unsure on all the people I'm doing ISO's on, which is why I'm doing them.  I was most suspicious of Ironeyes D1 and D2, then I was slammed at work and unable to check in to the thread when Talmanes dropped his cop view bomb.  I was kind of iffy on Talmanes before that too, so if I'd been able to check in I probably wouldn't have trusted him either.

The others have been question marks for me for the most part, and I'm putting in the effort this weekend since I actually have the time I've lacked since the game started so I can develop an opinion. 

If this isn't good enough for you, maybe you've already made up your mind about me.  Otherwise, I'll post what I can when I can, and you can do with it what you will.

haven't made up my mind about you.  That's the problem.  You're somebody I read exceptionally well, and we're a week and a half into the game, and I still don't feel one way or the other about you.  

I understand you've been busy, and I really have no problem with you not being around when Talmanes claimed - I don't even know where you're getting that impression.  What I care about is where your head is right now.  You said you're not lynching Sooh, Dice, or Iron.  Fine, whatever.  That doesn't mean everybody else is equal, and I would think that the past ten days would leave you feeling better or worse about at least ONE of the remaining players than the others, even if that doesn't mean you're ready to string them up.

haven't made up my mind about you.  That's the problem.  You're somebody I read exceptionally well, and we're a week and a half into the game, and I still don't feel one way or the other about you.  

I understand you've been busy, and I really have no problem with you not being around when Talmanes claimed - I don't even know where you're getting that impression.  What I care about is where your head is right now.  You said you're not lynching Sooh, Dice, or Iron.  Fine, whatever.  That doesn't mean everybody else is equal, and I would think that the past ten days would leave you feeling better or worse about at least ONE of the remaining players than the others, even if that doesn't mean you're ready to string them up.

I didn't say I thought you had a problem with me not being around for EOD.  Why are you reading that into my post?  

If you look at my previous posts, the bottom of my list was Ironeyes and Talmanes.  I was feeling more positive about you and Hallia than the rest of my nullish pile.  I hadn't any opinion of Kat because I hadn't had a chance to dig in and notice her posts in particular.  Niniel gave me mixed signals.  WiFi confuses me, to be quite frank.

That was where I was during D2, and then my top scum read being given a town cop view, with one of the people I was iffy on flipping town tossed it up in the air.  So I'm spending a large chunk of my weekend really thinking about those 5 people that I'm less sure on so i can sort it out instead of throwing my hands up and saying "YOLO, let's vote Clov because he's still alive on D3, must be scum LOL"  :dry:

Okay. New reads list with seasonings...

1. The fearless WiFi - TOWN PRINCESS - cause I KNOW

2. Niniel the dauntless the terrifying Turin - WAITING FOR HIS ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

3. Hallia the valiant - beginning of D1 she goes after Clovr and Nini. but then posted a reads list with Clovr as her 3rd top townie? says he "could be deep wolf."  Has me and nini in scum area.  D2 pushing me and nini, saying she would go iron over dice,  but beginning of day 3 votes me her first post and has stayed there.   I think Hallia is scum.  I also think hallia is trying to throw shade at dice with that quote...cause after rereading dices ISO for the last hour (yeah he only has 3 pages but I kept rereading them :huh:  oh and supper came too :dry: ) I believe him to be town...Will elaborate more when I get to him.

4. The intrepid Ironeyes -  
5. Clovr the legionless - 
6. The heroic Pral

7. Leyrann the legendary the incredible Kat - When she first joined us in middle of D1 she did a reads list right off the bat. admittedly there wasn't much to it but are there ever anything to first reads lists?  Posts a comment about how clovr finds hallia more scummish and she finds her more townish and they post right after each other. Says she doesn't like my reasons for staying on hallia. D2  Feels sucky about reading dice and then gets into the Talmane/Ironeyes debate.  Stays on it for a while. Till she votes Talmanes, then its a discussion of whether there are randed roles or not. Asked mod a question about the events/prizes. I think Kat is townie because even though she can't be on that much she has provided content and asked questions ie she asked me about why I didn't fight to stay on hallia/ or defend pral if I thought he shouldn't be lynched. This to me shows that she is really doing her best this game.

8. Talmanes the brave

9. Tress the resolute - D1 starts out with a bunch of jokes, then gives a reads list: has hallia/ironeyes at bottom and dice/clovr at the top.  has a hard time placing nini. feels best about voting ironeyes and does so. D2 says she wants to ISO a couple of people. Asks tal about his reads. More ISO's , votes Ironeyes, D2 tells how busy she is, gonna do a zander type catch up, decides not to, more ISO's she's gonna do this weekend [just got caught up...she is 3 hours behind me so what I was gonna say "weekend is over" doesn't count :dry: ]   However, as of right now, gun to head: I think songstress is scummy. I reserve the right to CHANGE my opinion of her based on her posts tonight, however.

10. Sooh the bold (giggles madly as the knife twists in your gut) -  she joked in beginning of D1, talked to me about reading my posts, talked about tress and nini, talks about dice sliding under the radar and me not being a good lynch. Onto D2 talks about clovr's vote on ironeyes, gave anti spew definition, then talked about my posts, does some more reads, talks to nyn about dice, her talking about me and understanding, votes talmanes. D3 votes tress, talks to turin, me about my read on clovr.  I think sooh is townie because she has been generated content and she understands me!

11. Nyn the b*tch (brilliant, tenacious, cunning hunter in case you were wondering)
12. Daredevil Dice - 
13. The annoying Alanna (ANtagonistic, NOisY INGénue)

So...Dice D3?

GLGL

Okay, so heres the thing.  I been at this all day.  I first started out with clov, dice, and ironeyes cause they were my first mafia picks...but then I went into the fact that nobody thought that dice and clov could be mafia together, though I think that is still a possibility :dry: just like I think the 4 person mafia is a possibility or 3/1indy.... :dry: anyway clov has like a high ISO so waiting to do those tomorrow....hopefully before deadline...I just am so unsure of them...could go either way on all three.

Hallia ISO:

#39 - Joke votes Dice for his vote on Nyn

#55 - Continues joking around with Dice (such violence!)

#112 - Jokes around with Alanna and Nyn... Agrees with Alanna's assessment of Clov forgetting Alanna was IC (could be a derp clear, but wouldn't put it past Clov to use that angle)

#127 - Assumes Sooh is "being carefree" with her weird vote hopping

#191 - Declares her vote on Dice as "obviously a joke vote", and unvotes... asks if anyone is there to interact in real time

#233 - States she doesn't get why Niniel considers Dice "not a bad vote" and why she is happy with her vote on Sooh.  Says she feels left out because Alanna didn't include her in her list.  Says she feels good about Nyn, Dice and Sooh at the moment, votes Niniel "until she hears her response", noting that she may keep her vote on her even afterward.

#270 - Acknowledges Nyn's vote on her and states she will have an easier time being involved now that she is out of her other game.

#299 - States the weekend was too busy but promises to be back and "her regular self" tomorrow

#409 - Appears to be frustrated by the votes on her as she has just gotten to work and has not had time to catch up yet

#411 - Points out that she had stated in #299 that she would be playing like normal today and notes her time zone, says she will be rereading the thread from the beginning.

#417 - Posts notes up to page 7 - states she does not have a problem with Ironeyes' lack of reads at that point of the game... says she is still watching Clov due to the potential he is trying to use his forgetting Alanna is IC to clear himself... Does not take Ironeyes' self-conscious unvote as scummy... Says Nyn is being her typical spicy self... Takes Niniel's questioning of the votes on Nyn as a ploy to seem involved as they were obviously joke votes...  States that she still doesn't understand why Niniel said Dice isn't a bad vote.

#418 - Notes that there are currently 3 votes on her, says she will press on to give her thoughts in case she is lynched

#423 - Posts notes up to page 10 - characterizes Sooh's interaction with Nyn about the votes on her as "pretty honest"... doubts that Niniel didn't understand that Clov's vote on Nyn was a joke... says Sooh reminds her of a previous game where she correctly town read her... likes Nyn being suspicious of Niniel questioning Dice and Clov's joke votes... Answers Nyn's question about which game WiFi was scum in... Confirms that there was no town in that game so she is still unsure how to take WiFi... States she likes Dice and is thinking along the same lines as him with regard to Niniel questioning the votes on Nyn...  Says she really likes Sooh so far... "Doesn't hate" Talmanes' reads... Welcomes Kat... Doesn't like Niniel's reasoning for questioning the votes on Nyn and doesn't like her vote on Sooh.

#424 - Acknowledges that it is a deadline game but notes that she has had games where she was lynched D1 regardless of the fact that she had caught up and was contributing

#436 - Posts notes up to page 12 - Quotes Sooh and references an Alanna post to state that scum could fake not having seen that the sample town role PM was in the OP... States she is giving Sooh a dark green read... Agrees with Clov's point that if she knew Dice's vote was a joke, why did it matter to Niniel who the vote was on... Agrees with Clov's point that he is most opposed to lynching Alanna, Nyn and possibly Sooh, although she feels more strongly about Sooh... QuotesTalmanes' post and says "same as above" (unsure whether  she is agreeing with this, she says "to Nini" but he was giving a town read on Niniel because he was thinking along the same lines as she was with regard to Nyn)...  Quotes Sooh post calling Tal's reasoning for town reading Niniel as thin and agrees with that - so maybe she meant "same as below" with the previous quote?  Agrees with Sooh on disliking Niniel's vote on her... Says she is still happy with her vote on Niniel... Responds to Niniel's question whether she had read her subsequent posts explaining her previous actions saying that she had and she is still happy with her vote.

#450 - Posts notes up to page 15 - Says WiFi's first reads list doesn't have a lot to it and she is still null... Disagrees with WiFi's thought process with regard to her interpretation of Niniel's actions but does not drop her below null... Disagrees with Sooh's suggestion that Niniel's stubbornness on her may be a town tell, acknowledges that she has not been involved in the game previously because she was too busy.  Thinks Dice is on point because his reads are going in line with hers.  Asks Nyn what she thinks about her vote remaining on Niniel after posting further thoughts.  Says the initial good feels on Talmanes are gone after he found the sample role PM and still is reading Niniel as town/wary of Sooh.  Says she is liking Chris more and more after his questioning of WiFi's reads list.  Agrees with Nyn that clearing her based on the town role PM wording shouldn't be a main talking point.

#451 - Notes she is risking getting in trouble at work by doing her catchup

#462 - Posts notes up to page 17 - agrees with Clov that Sooh's willingness to re-evaluate Niniel is a good sign for Sooh being town, but disagrees with regard to Niniel.  Quotes my reads list and says she "doesn't dislike it" although she disagrees with how high Niniel is... Flirts with Nyn... Dislikes Pral's post indicating suspicion of Sooh and and indicating he thinks Niniel being impulsive is a town tell.  Answers question from Pral indicating that Sooh being carefree tells her that Sooh is town... Disagrees with Pral that WiFi having consensus reads probably means she is town... Demands Nyn play mafia more... Disagrees with Pral finding Clov most suspicious and says she is not liking his posts at all.  Notes that Pral flip flopped to reading Sooh as town once he realized it was general consensus.

#510 - Posts notes up to page 25 - Questions Pral's vote on Clov... Asks Dice how sure he is of Niniel being town... Questions Dice's desire to lynch Clov as she is on the fence/slight town on him... Notes that Clov is so good as a wolf it took a cop view of him to get him lynched... Questions my statement that Pral coming in with non-consensus reads is usually a town sign... likes the fact that Kat posted a reads list even though it was "kinda middle of the road" and looks forward to her ISOs... Seems baffled by WiFi's vote on her... Questions whether there are any town PRs as she was under the impression everyone got the general adventurer PM and powers were assigned during the events... Agrees with Nyn that Pral is sending mixed signals with regard to Hallia... Questions the reason for my vote on Ironeyes... Asks Niniel how she feels on her catchup, and notes irony that she characterized Kat's reads list as not saying anything... Questions Niniel's statement about WiFi seeming less focused this game... Reiterates question to Niniel about how she feels after Hallia's catchup... States Tal's catchup posts "aren't terrible" and she is not willing to lynch him today... Agrees with Talmanes that Ironeyes would be a no info lynch as he has not been around enough... Questions Clov's characterization that her catchup posts have been piggybacking on things others have said when others have changed their mind on things but she hasn't... States she is willing to lynch Niniel or Pral at this point

#520 - Quotes posts from Clov, Ironeyes and Sooh and states she will come back to these after lunch

#592 - Requotes #520 and responds - States she has been giving her reasons for things as she goes and will post a reads list when she finishes, has quoted posts that she disagreed with.  States she disagrees with Dice's town read of Niniel and thinks Sooh is town.  (ironeyes quote deleted)  Replies to Sooh that she feels good about Dice though he has been quiet... Questions Sooh's point about Ironeyes' reads list by noting that he corrected his error having Sooh as both town and null, and asks if she finds his self-correction scummy.  Asks whether WiFi is ignoring her posts or being deliberately scummy - says she doesn't see WiFi as being herself at all.  Agrees with Kat that her reads list was just as informative as Niniel's.  Comments on Niniel changing her vote to Hallia and "peacing out".  States she would vote Pral over Talmanes any day.  States she would vote WiFi, Pral or Niniel (but nobody else wants to go there).

#595 - States she is down to lynch WiFi and doesn't understand why anyone has her as town

#597 - Asks Alanna why later (wrt lynching WiFi)

#598 - Follows up by asking how long WiFi is going to be allowed to use the "noob" excuse

#611 - Agrees with Nyn that she will not tolerate WiFi saying there's nothing to comment on D2... Replies to WiFi question that she tries to take notes every game she plays.  Responds to Alanna's question about where to go if WiFi flips wolf/town by suggesting the people who defended her as town... Replies to WiFi question that she does not reread the thread every hour or two, she just tries to stay current.

#614 - Replies to Nyn's "Don't go breaking my heart"

#615 - Gives reads list - Nyn and Sooh as clear town, Clov and Kat as light green... Ironeyes, Talmanes, Tress and Dice as null/slight town, with Dice as mixed because he has been quiet... scum reads as WiFi, Pral and Niniel.

#618 - Agrees with Nyn's suggestion and votes Pral

#632 - Acknowledges that Ironeyes corrected his post after Sooh pointed out the error (follow up from her #592).  Asks Nyn whether she has seen Chicago.

#636 - Responds to Nyn's question what pinged WiFi about Hallia's posts after catchup

#637 - Clarifies #632 was in reference to the musical

#662 - Explains one of Nyn's posts reminded her of a line from Chicago

#664 - Replies to Dice's request for cliffs by indicating that Pral is a big discussion and asking for his thoughts

#674 - States that she thinks Pral has been here since her catchup

#708 - Seems suspicious that WiFi joined the Pral train

#712 - Notes that WiFi still hasn't responded regarding her catchup

#719 - Chitchats with Dice about Chicago

#722 - Clings to Nyn for support before D1 deadline

#734 - Sadface after D2 starts

#737 - Asks WiFi if she is going to continue to ignore questions from previous day phase

#766 - Confirms @ Nyn that she would never make a post like #451 as mafia as emotional manipulation... votes WiFi

#772 - Discusses voting Ironeyes with Nyn, says she is still not sold on Niniel

#773 - Replies to Nyn that she doesn't feel as good about Dice without more from him, as he "kinda dropped off"

#800 - Points out to Nyn that WiFi said she answered everything regarding why she kept her vote on Hallia

#887 - Notes she feels like Ironeyes is here and posting, while WiFi has "taken off"

#907 - Says she probably won't move her vote

#927 - Asks WiFi what changed with regard to her post-catchup, as she previously said she "got nothing" from Hallia's posts, and now says her posts "didn't push anyone" - asks how Niniel feels about that.

#942 - Frustrated by WiFi's responses "dancing around" her questions, says she can't fight or refute what isn't there

#984 - "Doesn't hate" Dice's reads list with the exception of his Clov read

#988 - Hallia notes Ironeyes and Talmanes wagons are now tied

#1006 - Replies to Clov that she is opposed to lynching Dice right now, would prefer to lynch Ironeyes over Dice as more people are scumreading him.  Marsh flipping town would validate some of how Dice is feeling, whereas if he flips scum what Clov is saying has some merit.

#1010 - Asks for Kat's opinion of Ironeyes' continued involvement vs. WiFi's dodging.

#1017 - Notes that WiFi disappeared at EOD one as well

#1022 - Jokes about making Nyn like the game

#1032 - States nobody wants to lynch WiFi so she switches her vote to Ironeyes

#1035 - In response to Nyn notes she "doesn't hate" what posts she can recall from Talmanes, he hasn't sounded bad to her

#1042 / #1043 - Asks whether Talmanes was apparently defending/protecting Marsh D1 as well

#1051 - After Kat quotes her MQ showing Talmanes defending Marsh D1, says she can't allow for the fact that he got something N1 to give him certainty and indicates it's odd

#1052 / #1053 - Surprised by Talmanes' vote on Sooh and asks how likely he thinks it is that she will be lynched

#1058 - Does not see Sooh as being mafia here at all

#1059 - Replies to Talmanes that she switched to Ironeyes because nobody wanted to vote WiFi, would prefer voting Ironeyes over Tal as she liked his posts on her catchup.  Requests Talmanes justify his certainty that Ironeyes is town.

#1063 - In response to Talmanes saying he thought about it more during night, points out that Nyn just said he was defending Ironeyes before night phase.

#1065 - Poses Cop/Doc/Vig question..  states she would vig WiFi, cop Turin, and doc Nyn

#1068 - Notes Turin seems to have formed opinions awfully fast unless he was following along before he replaced in

#1069 - Explains that her Cop/Doc/Vig question forces people to take a stance

#1084 - Doesn't understand WiFi post #1083

#1146 - States she would lynch WiFi or Turin before Marsh or Talmanes.  Indicates Tal's cop view claim is why she asked whether he was supporting Iron as town before D2.  Votes WiFi.

#1155 - Asks who "you" are going to vote for - a claimed view or a claimed viewer.  (Unclear who this was directed toward - Kat was the one who replied)

#1157 - Agrees with Nyn that Marsh sounds almost like he's lolcatting

#1158 - Responds to Kat that Talmanes' defense of Marsh starting D1 throws her off

#1207 - Votes Talmanes because his D1 defense of marsh makes no sense, and because she trusts her ladies

#1227 - Suggests voting Dice D3

#1243 - GLGL as deadline hits

#1254 - Votes WiFi, says she was the most suspect on the Talmanes lynch

#1256 - Notes to Sooh that she has been pushing WiFi consistently, and Sooh's constant defense of her is suspicious.

#1257 - Asks Sooh to verify whether she knows WiFi isn't mafia

#1261 - Notes Sooh's certainty is based on WiFi's posts (not a cop view apparently) - asks for Sooh's opinion on her ignoring questions from Hallia and Nyn, as well as her "funky voting" at the end

#1263 - Disputes Sooh's assertion that she has only pushed WiFi by noting that she pushed Niniel as well D1 but nobody thinks she/Turin is mafia.

#1277 - Wants Ironeyes to weigh in as he is now confirmed town

#1279 - Replies to Sooh that after 7 games, with a good team she does believe WiFi would be capable of faking the posts Sooh finds as town

#1387 - Confused by the fact that WiFi shot Nyn

#1388 - States she is catching up and asks for confirmation that WiFi has claimed the kill on Nyn

There's quite a lot of content here after her slow start to D1 - I would say I feel like we're mindmelding here, with the exception of the fact that she was so much more certain of Niniel being scum D1.  She was heavily focused there and a lot of what she commented on felt like confirmation bias - it looked to me like she didn't even consider Niniel might have been telling the truth about her early D1 questioning of the votes on Nyn, and why she was "ok with a vote on Dice" and her reason for voting Sooh.  At the time Hally was pretty sold on Dice and Sooh as town so i can sort of see why she bristled at Niniel's suspicion of them, but then both Dice and Sooh were at least lightly town reading Niniel at that point and she hung on to that pretty stubbornly until it was clear nobody was going to follow her on it.  I've had mixed feelings on Niniel/Turin most of the game myself but her approach seemed to be a stronger certainty than was warranted.

That's about the only thing that worries me with her, she's been pretty adamant in her suspicion of WiFi for most of the game as well but I can completely see where that is coming from.  I followed along with her masterful performance as mafia in Spirited Away so there's always going to be some tinfoil here, but I think I feel the best about Hally out of my "nullish" pile so far.

Just did a Turin ISO. Actually been staring at his ISO for the last 2 hours but couldn't find anything weird except this: 

tmi my butt. use ure head.

what use is a cop view to MAFIA???? They KNOW who the mafia team is. It makes more SENSE that mafia wins they get a power from list x if town wins they get a power from list y. One of the few powers that could be on both is doc but cop??? i dont think so

Mafia know who mafia is. Not necessarily who is town. Even if they couldn't use it it means that they took it from town that night hurting us. Plus they could utilise it in just this sort of a play.

If mafia knows who mafia is, how could they NOT know who is town. PoE????  Turin can you answer this one for me please?? Read depends on answer.

Maybe a better way to say it is that mafia KNOWS who is on THEIR TEAM. they do not know any other possible alignments. In a game this size that was described as "standardish" by the MOD, to me that would mean possible third party as well as mafia.

With only a single kill each night I would say that a SK is unlikely unless they happened to holster, get blocked and/or double tap Alanna and Nyn the first two nights. This could help explain how the IC died N1. Alanna should have been protected N1 in this game as there were no other outed PRs but it may be that the doc protect only worked against 1 shot. That part is pure speculation however. 

3. I didn't vig clovr because I thought that I could get a lynch on him.  I did NOT think I could get a lynch on nyn.  I also did not think of all the stuff that you said in your post red. 

4 +5. I took the shot last night cause I thought I could bring some resolution to the game.  The last time I had a vig shot, I went with my gut and against the consensus and I was right, this time I was wrong.  I seem to be wrong more than right these days.   :sad::angry: however I keep on pushing...I just got to learn to slow down and read and reread...back in my first few games I was rereading the whole thread every day until they got too long to do that :dry: and then I stopped because when I posted people kept doing tl;dr and stuff like that.  anyway...I digress...I thought I had found a deep wolf just like in my first mafia game so I went for it...I wasn't thinking of saving it...or asking for help...just coming to some form of resolution, and I was WRONG.  

Ok, thanks for answering my doubts. I'm gonna unvote because I believe you are telling the truth about making a mistake. We all do sometimes, after all. 

@ well, practically everyone

I thought the GF was one-shot because that's how it was played in the last game I randed Mafia. But that was four years ago, so clearly things have changed. But since the cop is a one time thing in this game, I maintain that a godfather would be far too powerful because of his ability to intentionally waste the town's only chance for clear information. 

Katiora ISO:

#297 - first post, replacing in for Ley about 18 hours before deadline, promises reread tomorrow.

#368 - Posts preliminary reads lists with promise to ISO Hallia, Marsh, and possibly Sooh. A lot of "not sure" and "doesn't mean anything", except for a townish read on Nyn.  

#369 - Busy with work, will be back soon.

#406 - Wishes Hallia would post more as she doesn't feel that bad about her... states she hates to vote someone for inactivity on a weekend when she is also inactive on weekends.

#413 - Clarifies Hallia meant she is on the west coast

#447 - Assumes Niniel's "less focused" comment was about her and notes she has only known she was in the game for about 12 hours

#473 - Jokes about Nyn's reaction to being called "nun"

#475 - Says she finished her Hallia ISO, wasn't very long but she didn't see anything overtly scummy.  Says she likes her play so far today, doesn't agree with everything but likes her tone and effort and says she probably won't vote Hallia today.

#478 - Finds it ironic that she and Clov posted back to back with opposite takes on Hallia

#479 - Does her best Zander impersonation after Nyn accidentally signs her own post Nun

#503 - Feels like she sucks at reading Dice

#504 - Asks Marsh to clarify that she was supposed to be in his reads list where Sooh appears in the null section

#507 - Asks Marsh to specify what scum tells he was getting from her

#521 - States she is ISOing Niniel right now

#526 - Niniel ISO - doesn't understand her vote on Sooh which she took to be a joke vote... Comments on her initial reads list being just as informative as Nini's... States she is getting mixed signals from Niniel, some posts seem to be ones she would not make as mafia and some do not appear to come from a town mindset.  States she would not have as much thread presence entering the game as mafia.

#528 - Jokes with Nyn about depending too much on Zander

#551 - Agrees with Nyn that she does not feel Pral and Hallia are M/M, as well as agreeing his "give her time" followed by his vote on Hallia were sketchy

#553 - States Pral likes to bus teammates from what she's seen

#555 - Feels like she is grasping at straws

#624 - Feels like Pral is an easy out and it is usually a sign of a mislynch, notes she is suspicious of Marsh's sudden vehemence on lynching Pral

#641 - Votes Pral, states if he flips town she will have to re-evaluate everything

#656 - Notes if Pral flips mafia she will feel better about Nyn and Hallia, although she may tinfoil on Hallia - states there is noone she would really feel worse about.

#657 - States she is not fond of Niniel voting and then leaving but has seen her do it as town multiple times

#676 - Does not like WiFi's post about keeping her vote on Hallia (a wasted vote) rather than looking like she is sheeping.

#677 - Notes quote attribution in #676 broke, post she was referencing was from WiFi, not Nyn

#709 - Denies asking WiFi to join the Pral lynch, instead she says she is asking her to take a stand and defend her vote on Hallia if she wants to continue to vote her

#717 - Thanks Nyn for pointing out no night talk as she had missed that rule

#807 - Points out she said almost the exact same thing as Ironeyes about not fighting his lynch last time she was mafia on the chopping block

#810 - Quotes her post from the Harry Potter game as referenced in #807

#813 - Says she can't decide whether she thinks Ironeyes is mafia, does not think he and Talmanes are T/T

#818 - Says she thinks M/M is possible but she is more suspicious of Talmanes, thinks she saw something about his play that she didn't like yesterday and will ISO him later.  Also thinks WiFi's play is suspicious, feels good about Nyn, tinfoiling on Clov... Unsure on Hallia and the rest.

#822 - Responds to Clov's question that she is opposed to lynching Nyn.  Needs to re-read EOD because there are a lot of people that aren't standing out to her.  Says she feels she is bad at reading Niniel and Dice, and laments that the Alanna NK gave town no info.

#824 - Responds to Clov that she never knows what to think about him, would like for him to be a townie but is afraid that he isn't.

#919 - Apologizes for not being around due to flat tires and difficulty playing on phone, promises to look back on D1 tomorrow

#1007 - Would still like an answer from Ironeyes on examples of the town and scum tells he was seeing from Kat, notes he has ignored the question multiple times

#1008 - Does not love Hallia's post arguing that at least Ironeyes is here and posting while WiFi "has taken off"

#1013 - Quotes several posts from Talmanes trying to put off a lynch on Marsh D1, but promising to come back to him D2, then notes his reluctance to vote him D2 seems inconsistent, says it looks like he knows Marsh will flip town and is trying to distance from his lynch.

#1014 - Debates Hallia's characterizing Marsh's D2 as "involvement" although she is not sold on him being mafia... Says she does not understand WiFi but was primarily saying that her "taking off" early D2 is not a good argument against her

#1038 - Welcomes Turin

#1046 - Replies to Hallia that she quoted Talmanes' posts defending Marsh D1 in #1013

#1047 - Requotes #1013

#1076 - Replies to Hallia's Cop/Doc/Vig question that she would vig Talmanes, cop Marsh and doc Nyn

#1091 - Votes Talmanes, says she will be around up until deadline as work allows if needed.  Notes nobody else has stood out to her and she is not sold on Marsh

#1095 - Asks  Talmanes why she should think he is town, notes he has been trying to protect Marsh or he knows something we don't, and since he has been doing it since D1 she feels it is likely he is mafia.

#1098 - States if Talmanes is town she does not understand his D1 defense of Marsh and he cannot explain why.

#1103 - Asks Nyn for her opinion of Talmanes' cop view claim

#1107 - Notes she missed the point Turin brought up that he said he would view Marsh in his cop/doc/vig response, when he already had a view result on him

#1108 - Feels better that Nyn also doesn't know how to process Talmanes' claim

#1111 - Conflicted with regard to Talmanes' response to the Turin post she referenced in #1107 - says it is almost twtbaw

#1116 - Unvotes Talmanes and notes she wishes he had revealed earlier, then suggests CFD on WiFi

#1120 - Requests VC correction

#1122 - Notes Talmanes' worry about being a NK target makes no sense as a 1x cop, and states it is good for town that they can confirm one another.  States she read his case on Sooh and is not sold.

#1128 - Agrees with Nyn that Talmanes is not confirmed town due to his cop view, just possibly not scum

#1132 - "bleh Nyn" 

#1136 - Clarifies #1132 that she doesn't know what to do, feels if Talmanes is lynched and he was telling the truth Marsh will be killed, but if they let Tal live they could both be scum clearing each other

#1150 - Explains in response to Sooh's doubt that they could be scum clearing each other that her problem is that Talmanes started defending Marsh on D1

#1154 - Clarifies her #1150 to Sooh, votes Talmanes noting that at least they will have an idea on Marsh afterward

#1162 - Responds to Hallia stating that in a case like this she would vote for the claimed viewer instead of the viewee every time as mafia knows who the town is

#1187 - Expresses doubt as to how to proceed if Talmanes is town

#1188 - Replies to Dice that a cop view may be useful to mafia in order to find other PRs (seems to think it would act as a role cop)

#1196 - Questions how Dice knows what response a cop view would get, and how he knows there aren't roled players since Alanna was Innocent Child. 

#1202 - Responds to Sooh's "read twice" comment regarding misunderstandings that there isn't a lot of time left to read everything twice

#1205 - Agrees with Nyn that Talmanes and Marsh have been scummy and need to be resolved, notes that if Talmanes had come out with his view earlier there would have been time to find an alternate path but now there isn't.

#1206 - Questions Sooh's FOS on her for the end of day (unsure if this is questioning the term FOS or what)

#1212 - Questions what in Dice's PM makes him think there are no roles, says her own PM doesn't say anything to lead her to believe that nobody has a role, just that she currently has no abilities other than her vote.

#1214 - Requests the mod verify that scum can get the same abilities that town gets

#1218 - Tells Dice he is being dense with regard to her argument about the town role PM

#1221 - States Dice is grasping at straws and if Tal flips scum she plans to vote him tomorrow

#1223 - Emphasizes the mod's response to her question in #1214

#1226 - Thanks Clov for seeing the same point that it makes no sense to assume nobody is roled when Alanna was roled IC

#1228 - Is conflicted on Dice, part of her is frustrated and wants to lynch him, but part of her thinks that if he really believes what he's saying he must be town.

#1235 - Replies to Dice's "lynching me just gets you a dead townie" with "same for me"

#1242 - Quotes Alanna's flip in response to request from Clov

#1358 - Notes in response to Marsh that having people read her as town is a new experience for her... requests if town has a cop read they should not wait until 45 minutes before deadline before revealing if we are about to lynch a townie.

I'm holding on to this for now without adding analysis because my brain is shutting down and my eyes are glazing over.  I'll come back to it tomorrow afternoon post-coffee and food when the brain is fresh.  Tomorrow also will be for ISOing Hallia, WiFi and Clov.

Thank you. 

Now looking at this ISO, I think I see basic town behavior most of the time. She finds some people scummy, tries to get them lynched. The part that sticks out to me was the beginning, where she seems not to see any other players but Hallia. That kind of tunneling always pings me, but it's not major because she hasn't been doing it since D1 ended. I think I'll give Kat a slight town read, at least enough that I don't want to vote her today. 

Updated read list after Wifi's stunning reveal. 

Wifi 

Hallia

Kat

Dice

Sooh

Turin

Tress 

Clo

I still need to get more from Turin in order to form a proper opinion. Sooh is no longer a scum read because Clov convinced me, and Tress had two letters turned back to black because she's now contributing considerably more. And Wifi is now dark green. That's all that I changed from last time. 

Hmm. So far I see Turin doing what I wish I could do properly, which is asking questions to challenge peoples' positions and clarify. The only person he's really pushed so far is dice, because he doesn't like Dice's vote on Pral. And that somehow blossomed into a serious disagreement between them about how the doc works. I don't see anything scummy in Turin's play so far, although as I read I noticed Dice going a little more on the defensive and resorting to petty insults. Which pings me. 

Just did a Turin ISO. Actually been staring at his ISO for the last 2 hours but couldn't find anything weird except this: 

tmi my butt. use ure head.

what use is a cop view to MAFIA???? They KNOW who the mafia team is. It makes more SENSE that mafia wins they get a power from list x if town wins they get a power from list y. One of the few powers that could be on both is doc but cop??? i dont think so

Mafia know who mafia is. Not necessarily who is town. Even if they couldn't use it it means that they took it from town that night hurting us. Plus they could utilise it in just this sort of a play.

If mafia knows who mafia is, how could they NOT know who is town. PoE????  Turin can you answer this one for me please?? Read depends on answer.

Maybe a better way to say it is that mafia KNOWS who is on THEIR TEAM. they do not know any other possible alignments. In a game this size that was described as "standardish" by the MOD, to me that would mean possible third party as well as mafia.

With only a single kill each night I would say that a SK is unlikely unless they happened to holster, get blocked and/or double tap Alanna and Nyn the first two nights. This could help explain how the IC died N1. Alanna should have been protected N1 in this game as there were no other outed PRs but it may be that the doc protect only worked against 1 shot. That part is pure speculation however. 

I agree with the first paragraph; how are we to know if there's a third party? And with regard to the second paragraph, I find it highly unlikely that an SK would shoot the same target as the scum two nights in a row. They have different goals than the scum and are threatened by different people in the game. Based on that, I don't think there is an SK in this game. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a survivor-type role (what do you call those now a days?) instead. If that is true, then it might offer another possible explanation of why nobody but Nyn died last night. The only time I modded a game, I gave the survivor a BPV, and if there is one in this game he/she could be the same. 

Also, I am of the opinion that there were no randed roles in this game except Alanna, and that if we get a doc, it'll be through a competition. Possibly the one today, but who knows. 

Hallia - what do you think of the vig shot claim?  

I think...I have no choice but to believe her town.  

@Wifi - Throw shade at Dice??  What are you on about?

The following quotes:

Hallia, on 01 Sept 2016 - 5:53 PM, said:snapback.png

So...Dice D3?

Hallia, on 01 Sept 2016 - 6:00 PM, said:snapback.png

GLGL

Wifi 

Hallia

Kat

Dice

Sooh

Turin

Tress 

Clo

I still need to get more from Turin in order to form a proper opinion. Sooh is no longer a scum read because Clov convinced me, and Tress had two letters turned back to black because she's now contributing considerably more. And Wifi is now dark green. That's all that I changed from last time. 

I'm a bit confused. You are saying that you now have Sooh as town because your biggest mafia read (Clov) convinced you of it??? Do you think it is a read he gives her regardless of his alignment? 

I think Dice is mafia. I see you have him as town. Why do you think he is town?

Well, the point Clov made is that we are nearly at LyLo, so people sticking with their town reads is a good thing. It made sense to me.

Dice I had as a slight town until I reread his argument with you. He started to look more scummy as I read but I had already posted this particular read list before I started reading

Wifi 

Hallia

Kat

Dice

Sooh

Turin

Tress 

Clo

Clov convinced you I'm not mafia, yet he's your strongest mafia read?

Archived