A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so heres the run up on kat

Vote: Kat

Halli votes kat. at this point theres only one vote on kat. Soohs.

WTF halli???  you trhink kats getting lynched in under 5 mionutes!!!???

I question it

I'm going to [v]Kat[/v] at this point - her absence this day phase has been super questionable, and what content we had from her D1 and D2 seemed to be quite a bit of following Nyn.  Knowing in hindsight that Nyn's D1 and D2 pushes were on town, it makes sense to me that mafia would be following a misguided town leader, it gives a great excuse to point to for being on several mislynches.

THIS bothers me. Have to look but wasnt tress town reading Kat just a couple of pages before?

DAY 3 VoteCount

Clov (2): Dice, WiFi

Dice (3): Turin, Ironeyes, Clov

Kat (3): Sooh, Hallia, Tress

Not voting (1): Katiora

tur_1473112800.png

Edited :dry:

VC before I swapped

fine maybe she is

unvote vote kat

i  swap. Now I would have preferred clov but kat was one of my scum reads and i sure as hell wasnt running the risk of getting lynched instead of my scum read

I think there was a bunch of clov protection in this section. They both could have voted clov and secured that lynch. Going kat was having to count on someone swapping. Probably not that big a jump considering I was there scum reading her and with my head on the block.

Tress is the vote that makes me nervous as said above. 

Vote Tress

That's absolutely garbage, and anybody reading end of day knows it.  YOU were the one that got saved - not me.  Tress and Hallia had a combined two posts in the two hours leading up to that.  Ten minutes before your lynch goes through, both of them vote Kat, and you hop on to break the tie.

Explain how that's protecting me.

Because they both could have voted YOU thus lynching you without needing someone to move,.

And i DO get what ure saying about it looking bad for me. thing is im town.

Do you seriously think ALL the mafia were involved in that EOD situation? TBH I find the fact that this hasnt occurred to you to be sus.

DAY 4 VoteCount

Tress (3): Dice, Ironeyes, WiFi

Dice (1): Clov

Not Voting (3): Hallia, Tress, Turin

bla_1473372000.png

PLEASE NOTE there are no more EVENTS! If you would like to switch to a hybrid hammer please PM me to let me know. DO NOT DISCUSS THIS IN THREAD I will not switch to hybrid without everyone's agreement

so heres the run up on kat

Halli votes kat. at this point theres only one vote on kat. Soohs.

WTF halli???  you trhink kats getting lynched in under 5 mionutes!!!???

I question it

I'm going to [v]Kat[/v] at this point - her absence this day phase has been super questionable, and what content we had from her D1 and D2 seemed to be quite a bit of following Nyn.  Knowing in hindsight that Nyn's D1 and D2 pushes were on town, it makes sense to me that mafia would be following a misguided town leader, it gives a great excuse to point to for being on several mislynches.

THIS bothers me. Have to look but wasnt tress town reading Kat just a couple of pages before?

DAY 3 VoteCount

Kat (3): Sooh, Hallia, Tress

Not voting (1): Katiora

tur_1473112800.png

Edited :dry:

VC before I swapped

fine maybe she is

unvote vote kat

i  swap. Now I would have preferred clov but kat was one of my scum reads and i sure as hell wasnt running the risk of getting lynched instead of my scum read

I think there was a bunch of clov protection in this section. They both could have voted clov and secured that lynch. Going kat was having to count on someone swapping. Probably not that big a jump considering I was there scum reading her and with my head on the block.

Tress is the vote that makes me nervous as said above. 

Vote Tress

That's absolutely garbage, and anybody reading end of day knows it.  YOU were the one that got saved - not me.  Tress and Hallia had a combined two posts in the two hours leading up to that.  Ten minutes before your lynch goes through, both of them vote Kat, and you hop on to break the tie.

Explain how that's protecting me.

Because they both could have voted YOU thus lynching you without needing someone to move,.

And i DO get what ure saying about it looking bad for me. thing is im town.

Do you seriously think ALL the mafia were involved in that EOD situation? TBH I find the fact that this hasnt occurred to you to be sus.

Of course the possibility occurred to me.  It occurred to me in that 24 hour span we weren't allowed to discuss it.  It also occurred to me that anything else doesn't make much damn sense.  

Nobody's going to convince me that Wifi plays the game she has as mafia.  Mafia!WiFi isn't going to do that mathematical equation to come up with a solution she knows is wrong to make herself look innocent.  She's probably not going to claim a vig shot on the most consensus townie in the game if it was the factional kill.  The level of honesty in her reads doesn't go away just because I've disagreed with half of them consistently.

There's a possibility it's Iron.  I just don't believe that's the case.  If the only investigation result in the game is a 1x item, he probably didn't rand godfather.  I'm not lynching a peeked townie on the chance he happened to win an investigation immunity the very night he was peeked - especially when there's no evidence there's more than one ability per night.

I know it's not me.  I've read my role PM - I'm town.

So unless there's a less-than-standard amount of mafia in this game for some reason, I'm looking at three mafia in you/Tress/Hallia/Turin.  You and Turin are the least likely pair there, and the other two just showed up out of nowhere half an hour before deadline and basically CFD'ed an inactive for...what?  Not being here?

What does the Turin/Hallia/Tress team gain by leaving Town!Dice alive?  Because I've got nothing.

Stuck on my phone as I'm at the office - the phone queue is shut down for the day and I'm done with my tasks, so as long as the data network signal cooperates I'm here for a few minutes but can't easily page back and quote, sorry.

@ Dice - if you look back, you'll find that I never said I was town reading Kat, because I wasn't. She was in my POE with Turin, Clov, Hallia and WiFi and after I did her ISO I wasn't comfortable with her. She was mostly following the leader onto mislynches D1 and D2, and I specifically said I wanted her to give us something D3 to know where she was at. If she wasn't going to be around at all before deadline, I would have expected she would say something.

I was trying my damnedest to finish ISO'ing as many as I could before DL to figure out where I stood on my null list. I was working on WiFi until really close to deadline. I didn't even have time to start looking at Clov.

So I went with my gut. I was wrong.

If that's the only reason people are voting me, it's ridiculous, and you're giving the game to the mafia.

Exactly what you are pushing. A mislynch. That should be obvious.

Okay, and how would that be any different than if Kat was alive? Is she now cleared?

I know I would rather have an inactive townie alive at lylo than somebody who might do something.

Katiora ISO:

#297 - first post, replacing in for Ley about 18 hours before deadline, promises reread tomorrow.

#368 - Posts preliminary reads lists with promise to ISO Hallia, Marsh, and possibly Sooh. A lot of "not sure" and "doesn't mean anything", except for a townish read on Nyn.  

#369 - Busy with work, will be back soon.

#406 - Wishes Hallia would post more as she doesn't feel that bad about her... states she hates to vote someone for inactivity on a weekend when she is also inactive on weekends.

#413 - Clarifies Hallia meant she is on the west coast

#447 - Assumes Niniel's "less focused" comment was about her and notes she has only known she was in the game for about 12 hours

#473 - Jokes about Nyn's reaction to being called "nun"

#475 - Says she finished her Hallia ISO, wasn't very long but she didn't see anything overtly scummy.  Says she likes her play so far today, doesn't agree with everything but likes her tone and effort and says she probably won't vote Hallia today.

#478 - Finds it ironic that she and Clov posted back to back with opposite takes on Hallia

#479 - Does her best Zander impersonation after Nyn accidentally signs her own post Nun

#503 - Feels like she sucks at reading Dice

#504 - Asks Marsh to clarify that she was supposed to be in his reads list where Sooh appears in the null section

#507 - Asks Marsh to specify what scum tells he was getting from her

#521 - States she is ISOing Niniel right now

#526 - Niniel ISO - doesn't understand her vote on Sooh which she took to be a joke vote... Comments on her initial reads list being just as informative as Nini's... States she is getting mixed signals from Niniel, some posts seem to be ones she would not make as mafia and some do not appear to come from a town mindset.  States she would not have as much thread presence entering the game as mafia.

#528 - Jokes with Nyn about depending too much on Zander

#551 - Agrees with Nyn that she does not feel Pral and Hallia are M/M, as well as agreeing his "give her time" followed by his vote on Hallia were sketchy

#553 - States Pral likes to bus teammates from what she's seen

#555 - Feels like she is grasping at straws

#624 - Feels like Pral is an easy out and it is usually a sign of a mislynch, notes she is suspicious of Marsh's sudden vehemence on lynching Pral

#641 - Votes Pral, states if he flips town she will have to re-evaluate everything

#656 - Notes if Pral flips mafia she will feel better about Nyn and Hallia, although she may tinfoil on Hallia - states there is noone she would really feel worse about.

#657 - States she is not fond of Niniel voting and then leaving but has seen her do it as town multiple times

#676 - Does not like WiFi's post about keeping her vote on Hallia (a wasted vote) rather than looking like she is sheeping.

#677 - Notes quote attribution in #676 broke, post she was referencing was from WiFi, not Nyn

#709 - Denies asking WiFi to join the Pral lynch, instead she says she is asking her to take a stand and defend her vote on Hallia if she wants to continue to vote her

#717 - Thanks Nyn for pointing out no night talk as she had missed that rule

#807 - Points out she said almost the exact same thing as Ironeyes about not fighting his lynch last time she was mafia on the chopping block

#810 - Quotes her post from the Harry Potter game as referenced in #807

#813 - Says she can't decide whether she thinks Ironeyes is mafia, does not think he and Talmanes are T/T

#818 - Says she thinks M/M is possible but she is more suspicious of Talmanes, thinks she saw something about his play that she didn't like yesterday and will ISO him later.  Also thinks WiFi's play is suspicious, feels good about Nyn, tinfoiling on Clov... Unsure on Hallia and the rest.

#822 - Responds to Clov's question that she is opposed to lynching Nyn.  Needs to re-read EOD because there are a lot of people that aren't standing out to her.  Says she feels she is bad at reading Niniel and Dice, and laments that the Alanna NK gave town no info.

#824 - Responds to Clov that she never knows what to think about him, would like for him to be a townie but is afraid that he isn't.

#919 - Apologizes for not being around due to flat tires and difficulty playing on phone, promises to look back on D1 tomorrow

#1007 - Would still like an answer from Ironeyes on examples of the town and scum tells he was seeing from Kat, notes he has ignored the question multiple times

#1008 - Does not love Hallia's post arguing that at least Ironeyes is here and posting while WiFi "has taken off"

#1013 - Quotes several posts from Talmanes trying to put off a lynch on Marsh D1, but promising to come back to him D2, then notes his reluctance to vote him D2 seems inconsistent, says it looks like he knows Marsh will flip town and is trying to distance from his lynch.

#1014 - Debates Hallia's characterizing Marsh's D2 as "involvement" although she is not sold on him being mafia... Says she does not understand WiFi but was primarily saying that her "taking off" early D2 is not a good argument against her

#1038 - Welcomes Turin

#1046 - Replies to Hallia that she quoted Talmanes' posts defending Marsh D1 in #1013

#1047 - Requotes #1013

#1076 - Replies to Hallia's Cop/Doc/Vig question that she would vig Talmanes, cop Marsh and doc Nyn

#1091 - Votes Talmanes, says she will be around up until deadline as work allows if needed.  Notes nobody else has stood out to her and she is not sold on Marsh

#1095 - Asks  Talmanes why she should think he is town, notes he has been trying to protect Marsh or he knows something we don't, and since he has been doing it since D1 she feels it is likely he is mafia.

#1098 - States if Talmanes is town she does not understand his D1 defense of Marsh and he cannot explain why.

#1103 - Asks Nyn for her opinion of Talmanes' cop view claim

#1107 - Notes she missed the point Turin brought up that he said he would view Marsh in his cop/doc/vig response, when he already had a view result on him

#1108 - Feels better that Nyn also doesn't know how to process Talmanes' claim

#1111 - Conflicted with regard to Talmanes' response to the Turin post she referenced in #1107 - says it is almost twtbaw

#1116 - Unvotes Talmanes and notes she wishes he had revealed earlier, then suggests CFD on WiFi

#1120 - Requests VC correction

#1122 - Notes Talmanes' worry about being a NK target makes no sense as a 1x cop, and states it is good for town that they can confirm one another.  States she read his case on Sooh and is not sold.

#1128 - Agrees with Nyn that Talmanes is not confirmed town due to his cop view, just possibly not scum

#1132 - "bleh Nyn" 

#1136 - Clarifies #1132 that she doesn't know what to do, feels if Talmanes is lynched and he was telling the truth Marsh will be killed, but if they let Tal live they could both be scum clearing each other

#1150 - Explains in response to Sooh's doubt that they could be scum clearing each other that her problem is that Talmanes started defending Marsh on D1

#1154 - Clarifies her #1150 to Sooh, votes Talmanes noting that at least they will have an idea on Marsh afterward

#1162 - Responds to Hallia stating that in a case like this she would vote for the claimed viewer instead of the viewee every time as mafia knows who the town is

#1187 - Expresses doubt as to how to proceed if Talmanes is town

#1188 - Replies to Dice that a cop view may be useful to mafia in order to find other PRs (seems to think it would act as a role cop)

#1196 - Questions how Dice knows what response a cop view would get, and how he knows there aren't roled players since Alanna was Innocent Child. 

#1202 - Responds to Sooh's "read twice" comment regarding misunderstandings that there isn't a lot of time left to read everything twice

#1205 - Agrees with Nyn that Talmanes and Marsh have been scummy and need to be resolved, notes that if Talmanes had come out with his view earlier there would have been time to find an alternate path but now there isn't.

#1206 - Questions Sooh's FOS on her for the end of day (unsure if this is questioning the term FOS or what)

#1212 - Questions what in Dice's PM makes him think there are no roles, says her own PM doesn't say anything to lead her to believe that nobody has a role, just that she currently has no abilities other than her vote.

#1214 - Requests the mod verify that scum can get the same abilities that town gets

#1218 - Tells Dice he is being dense with regard to her argument about the town role PM

#1221 - States Dice is grasping at straws and if Tal flips scum she plans to vote him tomorrow

#1223 - Emphasizes the mod's response to her question in #1214

#1226 - Thanks Clov for seeing the same point that it makes no sense to assume nobody is roled when Alanna was roled IC

#1228 - Is conflicted on Dice, part of her is frustrated and wants to lynch him, but part of her thinks that if he really believes what he's saying he must be town.

#1235 - Replies to Dice's "lynching me just gets you a dead townie" with "same for me"

#1242 - Quotes Alanna's flip in response to request from Clov

#1358 - Notes in response to Marsh that having people read her as town is a new experience for her... requests if town has a cop read they should not wait until 45 minutes before deadline before revealing if we are about to lynch a townie.

I'm holding on to this for now without adding analysis because my brain is shutting down and my eyes are glazing over.  I'll come back to it tomorrow afternoon post-coffee and food when the brain is fresh.  Tomorrow also will be for ISOing Hallia, WiFi and Clov.

Looking through this, Kat's D1 was... meh - but then a lot of us are not good D1 players. She didn't have much in the way of solid opinions through most of the phase.  #526 kind of pinged me a bit, with the self-clearing by meta (If I was mafia I wouldn't have so much thread presence) - that always worries me a bit when people try to use their own meta in that way.

She did a lot of following Nyn D1 and D2, some arguing with Dice about whether there was any chance there were actual town roles in the game, and since this day phase has been on a weekend we don't really have any content from her to speak of yet.  Aside from her frustration with Dice at the tail end of D2, which she hedged on even as she said she kind of wanted to lynch him, I'm really not clear on what she thinks of any of the other players in the game, now that we know Marsh and Talmanes weren't scum buddies using a cop view prize to clear each other.

I'm going to want to see some additional content from her before deadline.

all right i looked back and u DIDNT town read her. 

unvote

heres the thing I think theres at LEAST 1 mafia between you and Hallia

so how u gonna prove its not you Tress?

My head hurts.

What sort of indy role do you think is present in this game, Turin? 

I was thinking most likely a survivor based on evidence in the thread of no second kills any night. I currently doubt that to be the case as it would require mafia to be less than standard number(meaning 2 of 13). 

i went thru 3 hrs of having my eyes tested and poked yesterday and have a massive migraine and can barely open my eyes so u wont get much out of me before dl so i will dump it all here

Clov is mafia. simple. Theres no conviction to his game. His tone sux. My gut is screaming at me to lynch him and everytime i ignore my gut i regret it so im not going to do that.

Turin is building up to a doc claim i dont believe. Thats why he losing his mind about me discrediting it. I cannot see how there is a Randed doc in this game. IC being randed means nothing. It could be the only randed role. If its not then the counter to it would be a GF not a doc. We have been told we WIN abilities. they havent been RANDED. Tal won a cop view wifi won a vig shot. They didnt RAND them. Thus i dont believe theres a doc in this game unless someone won it. and then it would be a one shot.

Then theres his fearmongering. The whole "GF might view differently a second time" and "the doc might only protect from one shot" crud. He walked in and immediately started doing nothing but discrediting and sowing wifom about abilities. Totally believe he is mafia.

if he even UTTERS the word bodyguard kill him with FIRE!!!!

Kat  The whole doc role thing. I think she screwed up about how our roles are gained cause she didnt read the OP and didnt recieve a town pm so she didnt know what she said. Add to that that shes done nothing this game and im thinking mafia.

Im town. Im an ADVENTURER. You lynch me you screw up and have probably lost the game.

Dice you are projecting. There is no way I am "building up" to a doc claim. Show me where I ever said that the were true roles in the game. I even stated that my opinion was that Alanna wasn't truly randed as IC but got an item that had the MOD onfirm her as town. What I was saying was that YOU are throwing around your OPINIONS like they are FACTS. that there was ONLY one prize each day. That there was only one of each item. That there must be no doc protect on N1 or N2 because "raisins". It reeks of misdirection. I just want people to think about the possibilities. I DON"T KNOW HOW THE GAME IS SET UP and I don't know how you think you do.

Giving people options is not sowing WIFOM. It is giving options to be considered. Following blindly is what gets towns into trouble. 

Clov is a good player. He could be mafia but I don't have any evidence of it and apparently neither do you. You scream buzzwords like toan and blah blah blah. Show me WHERE you are drawing this conclusion. It looks like pure posturing to me.

FTR I rarely actually claim BG and when I do it is usually more likely to be a derivative of it. 

Why did you wait until it was tied before you would switch over to someone you thought was mafia?

clov why don't you prove how townie you are by voting tress as we all know she is one of the mafia???

How do we all KNOW this??? 

you said it yourself...i think....don't go after the godfather go after the teammates...

Are you saying that Tress has a link to Ironeyes??? or am I missing something here. 

DAY 4 VoteCount

Tress (2): Ironeyes, WiFi

Dice (2): Clov, Turin

Not Voting (3): Dice Hallia, Tress

bla_1473372000.png

PLEASE NOTE there are no more EVENTS! If you would like to switch to a hybrid hammer please PM me to let me know. DO NOT DISCUSS THIS IN THREAD I will not switch to hybrid without everyone's agreement

Gonna start a little early... Sooh is now a confirmed townie and she was trying to lead. I think that was part of what had me a little suspicious of her. I pretty much always question the motives of town leaders. 

I don't like people not voting to show us where their head is. 

It's NOT a hammer game, people. 

I agree with this. 

I think I'll 

Vote: Katiora

Sooh puts the first vote on Kat.

My head is pounding, so I need to go to bed. I wish I could be here, but I've placed my vote where I think the lynch should go tonight. Follow me or don't.

She puts out a "follow me" post. I think this emboldened the mafia team to go for a Kat lynch because it would be easier than a Clov lynch and stood a better chance of saving dice. 

Going to get caught up.  I don't understand why Wifi is lynching a peeked townie, and I think Hallia said she believed the vig claim, so her vote still being there is a really bad look right now.

Agreed. Thoughts like this are why I have Clov as town. My only response for WiFi is that she is new and easily swayed. Hallia is a vet tho. I stink at following her thought process tho so ???? 

I unvoted and voted onto you. she just hasn't posted it yet.  oh and my suppers going to come soon so I won't be on for like 45 minutes to an hour or around 5:30ish.   I DON'T SEE WHERE EITHER DICE/CLOV CANNOT BE WOLF THIS GAME. MEANING THEY ARE W/T OR T/W OR W/W.  I am not so sure on the w/w but can possibly see it happening as I have already explained in my WoT. 

This reads as being very unsold on dice or Clov as town. Why are you following one onto the other?? 

DAY 3 VoteCount

Kat (1): Sooh

Not voting (3): Hallia, Katiora, Tress

tur_1473112800.png

These are the trains with about 20 minutes to DL

I'm here.  I may go Kat to make her an option.

No real statement to back up why she is doing this.  

Makes the vote in the same minute. I get there is a short period until DL. I just don't see why the first post was needed if the vote was coming right after. Seems better to vote and then  explain immediately after.

Tress hops on too. Her reasoning is mixed to me. The first part is meh but the second part makes sense to me. Mafia will follow to absolve themselves of responsibility. 

fine maybe she is

unvote vote kat

Dice switches to put Kat in the lead.  Dice saved. Townie dead. Well played mafia. 

Archived