DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sure why you're ISOing her. I guess you need to find out for yourself that she's town?

I don't know what to do with her to be quite honest.  I haven't understood why you were so sure that she was town to begin with.  Maybe you're GOAT WiFi reader, but I don't have the experience with her and don't feel comfortable just saying "she wouldn't be this all over the map as mafia" and writing her off as town.

2. Niniel the dauntless the terrifying Turin - D2 votes dice, converses with dice about possible role scenarios, talks to sooh about my math, argues with dice some more. D3 asks sooh why she dislikes hallia's push on me, says iron is about 95% clear only questioning a GF/tailor possibility, conversing with dice about the prizes again, asks me about my shot on nyn, Points out that BFG plays on other sites and knows other people that MOD on other sites, broke page, then answers my question beautifully. For his responses in regards to how many mafia there can be: thinks there can be a 3P "possibly", how the roles are handed out: you have to win them, and his questioning when he thinks something is odd...I think Turin is townie.

4. The intrepid Ironeyes - [wouldn't let me unbold so started at next line]
D1  said hi to nini, joke voted clov, talks about wifes name, unvotes, has this convo with clov that could be partners setting up for rest of game play, puts out a reads list, forgets to put kat in, puts sooh in twice, gets comments on it, fixes it after comments, votes pral, D2 makes the scummy post about lynching him would be better for town, etc., Says he's gonna analyze pral's train, asks what antispew means, makes the LVP post AtE, didn't do the pral train, then his wall of text where he analyzes the pral vote (finally), results possible nyn/hallia scum team which he throws away or talmanes/sooh/kat which we know talmanes was town soo...?? , talks about not trusting clov, votes talmanes, talk about a possible sooh lynch, roles, etc., unvotes, revotes tal. D3 puts up a reads list, talks to me about my sussing him as GF and the different roles, votes me, unvotes, talks about dice and turins exchange, talks about possible BPV for 3P If we have one.  I think Ironeyes is scummy because of POE. I don't think that BFG would have given town an IC AND NOT given mafia a GODFATHER.  Especially when the GF only shows wrong first time around. Especially when all other roles are won by events. Cause you see there is a possibility that town would have NEVER won a cop view...yeah that's right NEVER...so there would have been no big deal of there being a GF in the mafia.  However because town has confirmed IC there just has to be a GF. and I think that GF is Ironeyes. I do however, reserve the right to CHANGE this read at any time.
5. Clovr the legionless - D1 a few jokes, then jumps right into game play, hasn't read the books :huh: , forgot alanna was IC, talks to nini about the voting issue, talks to nyn about nini and the town pm, still don't get it :huh: , talks to nyn about hallia, gave a reads list, talks to talmanes his reads and other stuff, talks about dice. D2 Talks to tal about dice, talks about sooh and me, pushes me a bit about him being mafia :rolleyes: , doesn't like talk about not being able to post, talks about tress under contributing. D3 asks hallia about her push on me, talks about my voting pattern, talks about the roles again, then talks to tress about her reads.I think Clovr is Scummy because He has been posting throughout the game, asking questions, pushing people, basically doing all sorts of townie stuff however there are too many people that feel he is scummy or slightly scummy or null for me to ignore. There is just something that is OFF about his posts.  I can't name it, its just a feeling.  However, I reserve the right to CHANGE my read on him at any time.  
12. Daredevil Dice - D1 posts that funny looking picture :dry: , then the vegemite thing, er WHAT IS VEGEMITE???, on to tainted brownies, joke votes nyn, pushes nini about her perception of joke votes, votes nini, unvotes nini and gives reason, talks about Ironeyes reads (sooh/kat mixup), talks about liking my vote staying on hallia for reasons, votes pral. D2 talking to clov about his vote on pral, a bit of a heated argument with clov, gives a reads list, complains about not being able to lynch clov, votes clov, D3 spews his tea all over keyboard LOL [paraphrased and highly exaggerated], votes clov, talked about roles [ will elaborate more if I have time sorry clov :smile: ], then starts in on turin about role stuff.  I think Dice is townie because he has been pushing and asking questions.  However I reserve the right to CHANGE my read on him at any time.

I'm not going to quote Iron's post because it's going to become an eyesore very quickly, but I do want to respond to it.

I don't think there's a universe where Nyn and Hallia are scummates together and Nyn started that lynch as a way of saving Hallia.  First of all, Hallia didn't really need saving, because she wasn't on the block at that point from what I remember - you were.  Secondly, I don't think Nyn goes out of way to bus teammate!Hallia only to unvote her for something completely non-game related (or mostly game related).  I'm fine with Iron mentioning hte possibility, especially since the theory he's going with is a lot more realistic.  

Iron, I don't understand why you're suspicious of Sooh for her role in that.  If you feel mafia was wanting to save you, I feel you should feel really good about her.  Mafia!Sooh has all of the opportunity in the world to vote Town!Pral there, and I think she'd look good for her position even if you are town.  

Now I'm kind of feeling the anti-spew thing Sooh mentioned based on him avoiding the Dice issue.  Dice made it clear he suspected Iron before but has now found reasons to avoid voting him so far on two consecutive days, and in turn, Iron isn't discussing his take on Dice's late vote.  

So...Dice D3?

I said Dice D2, but nobody listened to me.

[v] Wifi [/v]

I see nothing moving me. Looking at who was in that lynch she is most suspect.

[v] Wifi [/v]

I see nothing moving me. Looking at who was in that lynch she is most suspect.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Wildfire isn't mafia.

You pushing there is suspicious.

Do you know that she isn't?

Who else are you suspicious of?  I'm not ruling her out, but I feel like she's the only person you've really pushed this game.  

I want Iron to weigh in - isn't he conf town now?

Unless there was some sort of manipulation going on (I said GF before, I guess there could have been redirection), yes.

I guess if town gets an IC, scum getting a GF isn't outside the realm of possibility.

That's true.

vote clov

now totally sold on clov kat team

theres nothing in the PM to suggest anyone HAS a role. If there was a doc for example wouldnt they have protected laine and nyn?

Why would they have protected Alanna?

Oh right, because was thr Innocent Child. Which again...was announced at the beginning of the game.

So while there's nothing that suggests there must be roles in the PM, there very much is something in the game to suggest there CAN be.

Clov: I think he is town. not gonna "fear lynch" as I haven't seen the things I associate with his mafia game.

Ironeyes: play reads as not town but viewed town so that overrides at present. My Dice mafia read is colouring him as potential mafia.

Hallia: feels town in her way. I admit to not being good at reading her.

Tress: leaning town slightly. She is trying when she has time. I don't see anything glaring in her ISO posts. That is a good sign to me.

WiFi: I literally have no clue how to read her. Some posts look pretty good. Some are like !!what!!?!

Sooh: leaning town with caveat that play feels like possible Indy.

Dice: I think he is mafia. I don't see a world in which town Dice makes that vote at EoD D1 using the reasoning he did in a non hammer game. My personal conspiracy thought is that when he saw it at 6-4 with Pral supposedly watching he was not willing to vote ironeyes cause Pral could have tied it. I do believe Pral was still on hallia.

Kat: is sort of linked with ironeyes who is linked to dice for me. She is basically PoE.

So I'm currently at

Clov

ironeyes****

Hallia

Sooh*

Tress

WiFi

Kat

Dice

Iron is high because the view. Sooh has Indy potential to me.

Will only be in here and there. Is early.night.

Wifi - Tal viewed Ironeyes as town.  It is HIGHLY unlikely that he is scum.  I know there is the chance of the GF thing, but honestly - what are the chances.   Much lower than trying for someone who is actually scummy to you.

[unvote] [v] ironeyes [/v] sorry ironeyes but you just reminded me that my vote was on dice and I have him as town. Now I could be wrong but sticking with my reads so far.

By all means, no need to apologize. If you think I'm Mafia you can think that. I'm not, but that's ok

well to continue with that post.  Here is what is going through my head atp:

Hallia could be 3P: a lyncher and I could be her lynchee: The Lyncher is a third-party role whose win condition is to get a specific person (the Lynchee) lynched.  Hallia has done nothing but try and get me lynched since D1.  

I have been switching Dice/Clov all day between scum/town.  I was going to do some more editing then get back to them but I posted instead so keeping to that for now.  However, I want to put a few thoughts out there:

WHAT IF: clov and dice are scum together/tress and hallia indy.  They worked out this argument in the mafia qt. and they are just playing us for fools....AND IRONEYES IS TOWN....thats 1

WHAT IF: dice/kat/tress mafia team + hallia indy:  I was a little iffy on giving kat a place in my town sooo...  AND IRONEYES IS TOWN...thats 2

and I'm all what if'd out...I had a lot more I wanted to say..but it'd be useless if I was still writing like I was last deadline... :huh: 

Archived