DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katiora was searching down by the river for clues when she heard a snap of a twig behind her which had her jumping and she turned and saw a boy she didn't recognise

Arrow.jpg

Except she blinked and he was a stag and she blinked and he was a boy dying with an arrow sprouting from his chest which was odd because nobody used bows and arrows any more, this was the wild west, except not. But still nobody uses arrows any more :unsure:

And then someone grabbed her hand and said "Come with me if you want to live" or maybe "I'll be back" or something. Torn between some weird werestag-boy hybrid undergoing a Schrodinger experiment behind her, the man who seemed to think a blue box was a good hiding place seemed like a good alternative...

giphy.gif

Katiora was

an ADVENTURER[/b

The ADVENTURERS were miserable... and hungry... but mostly miserable as they slunk back to their houses. Through the doors there was a flier, advertising a new bakery in the next town over.

giphy.gif

Sooh had a great idea, at dead of night she snuck out of her house and through the woods heading towards the other town planning on buying brownies and making everyone feel better.

It wasn't long before she reached the bridge, the pretty one from before and walked over. Halfway she heard a deep, creepy voice say "Whose that trip trapping across our bridge" Sooh stopped and held her breath, as trolls stepped onto the bridge and walked towards her, there were dozens of them, surrounding her, poking and checking her teeth and hair :unsure:

tumblr_inline_nufl9faZoN1sw7tgu_500.gif

Too many to fight, she was dragged off and prepared for some sacrifice or ritual or something

tumblr_n6rg0izh3z1t0ddgio1_500.gif

Sooh was an

ADVENTURER

DAY 4 VoteCount

Not Voting (7): Clov, Dice, Hallia, Ironeyes, Tress, Turin, WiFi

bla_1473372000.png

PLEASE NOTE there are no more EVENTS! If you would like to switch to a hybrid hammer please PM me to let me know. DO NOT DISCUSS THIS IN THREAD

DAY 4 VoteCount

Not Voting (7): Clov, Dice, Hallia, Ironeyes, Tress, Turin, WiFi

bla_1473372000.png

PLEASE NOTE there are no more EVENTS! If you would like to switch to a hybrid hammer please PM me to let me know. DO NOT DISCUSS THIS IN THREAD

I won't switch to hybrid unless everyone agrees

DAY 4 VoteCount

Hallia (1): WiFi

Not Voting (6): Clov, Dice, Hallia, Ironeyes, Tress, Turin

bla_1473372000.png

DAY 3 VoteCount

Clov (1): WiFi

Dice (3): Turin, Ironeyes, Clov

Kat (4): Sooh, Hallia, Tress, Dice

Not voting (1): Katiora

tur_1473112800.png

Final vc

Kat and Sooh are both dead, both town. Wifi and I are town. Turin I think is town. Clov and dice are scum. And I think Tress. Not as sure about her. Hallia I dunno

so heres the run up on kat

Vote: Kat

Halli votes kat. at this point theres only one vote on kat. Soohs.

WTF halli???  you trhink kats getting lynched in under 5 mionutes!!!???

I question it

I'm going to [v]Kat[/v] at this point - her absence this day phase has been super questionable, and what content we had from her D1 and D2 seemed to be quite a bit of following Nyn.  Knowing in hindsight that Nyn's D1 and D2 pushes were on town, it makes sense to me that mafia would be following a misguided town leader, it gives a great excuse to point to for being on several mislynches.

THIS bothers me. Have to look but wasnt tress town reading Kat just a couple of pages before?

DAY 3 VoteCount

Clov (2): Dice, WiFi

Kat (3): Sooh, Hallia, Tress

tur_1473112800.png

Edited :dry:

VC before I swapped

fine maybe she is

unvote vote kat

i  swap. Now I would have preferred clov but kat was one of my scum reads and i sure as hell wasnt running the risk of getting lynched instead of my scum read

I think there was a bunch of clov protection in this section. They both could have voted clov and secured that lynch. Going kat was having to count on someone swapping. Probably not that big a jump considering I was there scum reading her and with my head on the block.

Tress is the vote that makes me nervous as said above. 

Vote Tress

so heres the run up on kat

Halli votes kat. at this point theres only one vote on kat. Soohs.

I question it

I'm going to [v]Kat[/v] at this point - her absence this day phase has been super questionable, and what content we had from her D1 and D2 seemed to be quite a bit of following Nyn.  Knowing in hindsight that Nyn's D1 and D2 pushes were on town, it makes sense to me that mafia would be following a misguided town leader, it gives a great excuse to point to for being on several mislynches.

THIS bothers me. Have to look but wasnt tress town reading Kat just a couple of pages before?

DAY 3 VoteCount

tur_1473112800.png

VC before I swapped

fine maybe she is

unvote vote kat

i  swap. Now I would have preferred clov but kat was one of my scum reads and i sure as hell wasnt running the risk of getting lynched instead of my scum read

I think there was a bunch of clov protection in this section. They both could have voted clov and secured that lynch. Going kat was having to count on someone swapping. Probably not that big a jump considering I was there scum reading her and with my head on the block.

Tress is the vote that makes me nervous as said above. 

Vote Tress

That's absolutely garbage, and anybody reading end of day knows it.  YOU were the one that got saved - not me.  Tress and Hallia had a combined two posts in the two hours leading up to that.  Ten minutes before your lynch goes through, both of them vote Kat, and you hop on to break the tie.

Explain how that's protecting me.

Wifi - Tal viewed Ironeyes as town.  It is HIGHLY unlikely that he is scum.  I know there is the chance of the GF thing, but honestly - what are the chances.   Much lower than trying for someone who is actually scummy to you.

DAY 3 VoteCount

WiFi (1): Hallia

Clov (1): Dice

Dice (2): Turin, Ironeyes

Kat (1): Sooh

Ironeyes (1): WiFi

Not voting (3): Clov, Katiora, Tress

tur_1473112800.png

Because I read you as scummy, as it appears you read me scummy. 

Unvote

Wifi - Tal viewed Ironeyes as town.  It is HIGHLY unlikely that he is scum.  I know there is the chance of the GF thing, but honestly - what are the chances.   Much lower than trying for someone who is actually scummy to you.

Sigh.

This is one of weird those moments that I fully agree with what somebody's saying and dislike them saying it.  Hallia's not wrong about this in any way.  Iron would be a terrible lynch at this point.  Like I said...even if somebody thinks he's a godfather, don't lynch him.  Find his teammates and lynch them.

What I don't like is that she's here, she's reading the thread, and she's still not moving off.

well to continue with that post.  Here is what is going through my head atp:

Hallia could be 3P: a lyncher and I could be her lynchee: The Lyncher is a third-party role whose win condition is to get a specific person (the Lynchee) lynched.  Hallia has done nothing but try and get me lynched since D1.  

I have been switching Dice/Clov all day between scum/town.  I was going to do some more editing then get back to them but I posted instead so keeping to that for now.  However, I want to put a few thoughts out there:

WHAT IF: clov and dice are scum together/tress and hallia indy.  They worked out this argument in the mafia qt. and they are just playing us for fools....AND IRONEYES IS TOWN....thats 1

WHAT IF: dice/kat/tress mafia team + hallia indy:  I was a little iffy on giving kat a place in my town sooo...  AND IRONEYES IS TOWN...thats 2

and I'm all what if'd out...I had a lot more I wanted to say..but it'd be useless if I was still writing like I was last deadline... :huh:

I don't really feel the bold is true at all.  In fact, I don't think Hallia's really done much of anything.  She's been voting you consistently but there's no...effort to it.  I would expect a lyncher to actually TRY to gain traction.  

Her siding with me about you and then not moving on isn't her trying to get you lynched.  It's more like her not caring.

I know you're wrong about 1.  And if I didn't think you're all but confirmed town for the vig thing, I'd probably be tearing you apart for it.  But being wrong (or exploring really bad theories, to be more accurate) doesn't change your alignment :dry:

I don't know that you're wrong about 2, and the POE is pretty much shaping up that way.  Kat's another one that's been completely out of the thread today.  I know when we were all in Spirited Away, she basically came into the thread and fought tooth and nail whenever pressure started going her way.  She hasn't been nearly under that kind of pressure, but she's been one that's kind of been 'on the table' most of the game - where's that fight?  Where's the fire? Where's ANYTHING.

Wha?? I unvoted Wifi

WiFi ISO:

#40 - Says hello

#122 - Has seen nothing to comment on

#155 - Was going to make a reads list but decided there wasn't enough content, suggests people ask her questions since she is not good at starting conversations

#170 - "Confesses" that she is currently in another game, and she doesn't have as much to work with in this game because of other vocal players not being in this one

#171 / #172 - Replies to Nyn's question that she was scum in Darthe's "Beyond the Wall" game, but there was no actual town in that game

#175 - References game list in her signature

#178 - Says she was lurking because there was nobody to talk to, notes Sooh and Nyn disappeared but Nyn is back

#181 - Clarified that she felt Nyn disappeared because she didn't follow up with further questions for her after she responded to the previous

#182 - Says hello to Dice

#185 - Says she has no idea what she expected Nyn to ask her questions about, and emphasizes that she is not good at starting conversations

#187 - Discusses her development as a mafia player

#242 - First reads list: Alanna as confirmed town, Marsh,Clov, Talmanes, Sooh, Nyn, Dice "null - slightly townie".... Hallia/Pral/Kat/Tress "null/not enough info"... Niniel "null - slightly scummy" for taking joke votes too seriously.

#245 - Replies to Alanna's question that she would lynch Niniel because she's her only scum read - repeats the reasoning that she took the joke votes on Nyn too seriously, especially compared to the votes on Dice.  Suggests that Niniel was trying to make people think she was protecting Nyn in order to get her mislynched, or distancing from Dice - although she acknowledges that she gave Dice a slight town read previously

#246 - Emphasizes that she always includes a disclaimer in her reads lists that they may change

#252 - Notes that she did not think both games were going to fill up so quickly and states she will never sign up for two games at the same time again

#272 - Explains her absence because she had supper

#273 - States everyone else has already asked the questions she would have asked, and either they haven't been answered yet or she doesn't have any follow up questions... again states she is not good at starting conversations.

#292 - Replies to Clov's question about her read on Ironeyes (asked where she saw him "digging in") - says she doesn't remember what gave her that impression, and notes she may have been confusing the two games

#293 - Follows up that Ironeyes isn't in the other game but she was doing reads lists in both games at the same time and cutting/pasting

#359 - States she is here but doesn't know what to say, apologizes to Nyn

#370 - Says she has Hallia listed as slight town but she is always wrong about her, so she must be wrong... follows Nyn's read and votes Hallia

#376 - Replies to Pral's question that she is trusting Nyn because Nyn is one of her top town reads and knows Hallia very well... States she does not have an alternative if Hallia comes in and claims a town PR.  (What happened to Niniel?)

#378 - Replies to Nyn's question that her read on Hallia changed from null to slight town after she posted some more

#391 - After Nyn quoted Hallia's posts that followed WiFi's original reads list, she explains that she thought Hallia had posted more than that

#399 - Explains that she mixed people up, and that it happens frequently because she doesn't keep notes

#412 - Going to lunch

#461 - Asks why Niniel is voting her

#525 - Responds to Clov that she is not discounting the possibility that Nyn could be wrong about Hallia, but she decided to sheep Nyn's vote and then waited for Hallia to come along and change her mind.  Says she got nothing from Hallia's catchup posts and "nothing sang to her" so she is keeping her vote where it is.  Says they do not need her vote to achieve a lynch.  Responds to Niniel and Talmanes voting her for her playstyle and says she doesn't even know what her playstyle is... apologizes for light posting, again emphasizes she doesn't keep notes and overexplains why she doesn't keep notes.

#539 - Tries to interpret Nyn's theory about Pral, suggests she's saying Pral was trying to get a lynch away from Hallia because she was a teammate but got scared when Alanna voted his other teammate Talmanes and decided to bus the weaker teammate.

#544 - Follows up on #539 with alternate interpretation that Pral was trying to get brownie points by defending Hallia but got scared about a Talmanes lynch and decided to sheep Nyn's vote

#546 - Reminds everyone that it is not a hammer game so we have to wait for deadline

#604 - Asks other players whether they take notes every game they play

#607 - Asks follow up question whether others reread the thread every hour or two

#623 - Follows up her questions with explanation of how she plays

#669 - Replies to Nyn that she decided not to follow her unvote on Hallia because she was afraid people would accuse her of sheeping Nyn again and it would look worse for her than staying on Hallia - denies that she said she didn't like Hallia's catchup posts, she said she got nothing out of them and "nothing sang to her" - which is a big difference.

#670 - Explains it took so long to answer because she had supper

#679 - Replies to Nyn's request to provide examples of Hallia's posts that she didn't like by saying she doesn't remember all of her content and is too lazy to re-read it

#687 - Responds to Kat's request for her to make her case on Hallia or refute the case on Pral by saying she doesn't want to mislynch and is not bussing, says she didn't want to keep following Nyn but if Kat is asking her to vote Pral she has no problem with that.  Votes Pral.

#710 - Quotes vote count and edits it to include her vote on Pral

#715 - Realizes the vote count wasn't current 

#735 - Says hello to Sooh and Hallia

#739 - Replies to Hallia that she answered questions from D1, and requests she repeat any questions she feels weren't answered... says she is done with her other game so she has more time now

#757 - States her WTL are Niniel, Hallia and Ironeyes, based solely on gut

#777 - Quotes from Niniel ISO - points out that she only said hello to Ironeyes so he may be her partner... interprets Niniel's post about being suspicious of the votes on Nyn as saying that the votes on Ironeyes were by townies... then quotes Niniel's reads list to question her statement about not understanding why people were voting Ironeyes

#781 - Quotes Ironeyes' response to Niniel's greeting and then decides it was a normal reply to someone who had said hello... quotes Ironeyes' reads list showing Niniel as his top town read

#782 - Says maybe she stopped doing all the work because nobody was reading what she wrote and taking it seriously

#897 - Gives a detailed description of her morning to explain her absence... Attempts to explain her keeping her vote on Hallia after the catchup by noting most of her posts were saying WiFi was scum, or saying Niniel is scum (which she agrees with)... provides quotes that she thought were weird, which she refused to do earlier (#679) because she says she didn't have time and she didn't think people would read them. Quotes the posts that "seemed weird", which were the one where Hallia asked Niniel to clarify her read of WiFi as "unfocused this game" by asking when she has seen WiFi as focused, and the one where she disputed Clov's characterization of her posts as piggybacking what others have said because she didn't change her mind on things she agreed with when others have.  Quotes the dictionary definition of "those" to support her interpretation of Niniel's post as meaning she thought the people voting Ironeyes were townies.

#898 - Clarifies her position on Hallia's quotes in #897 - says with regard to the first quote she is sometimes focused, and regarding the second quote she doesn't understand it.

#901 - After Sooh points out that Niniel's quote was referencing the votes on Nyn, not the votes on Ironeyes, she says that's what she meant and she messed it up in both of her posts about it.

#902 - Eating snack now

#903  - Again updates us on her schedule as everyone else appears to be at work or in bed :dry:

#910 - Says hello to Dice and asks if he has any questions for her

#912 - Responds to Sooh's request for her to talk about Talmanes by again asking for questions to use as a starting point.

#920 - Quotes several posts from Marsh - notes he admits to sheeping Pral's read on Clov... doesn't like the post where he says it might be best to lynch him as it was so similar to the one Kat quoted where she was mafia... suggests his post about town getting information from his lynch may mean he is mafia and his flip would show who his teammates are... points out he is another person who thinks Clov looks scummy... then finishes by saying if it wasn't for the post he made that was almost identical to Kat's scum game she would think he is town.

#921 - Quotes from Pral ISO, noting that he had Clov as mafia... states that some people are so good at looking townie that they are wolves so she thinks we should look at him further... Says she is worried that Pral was intending to post more but something happened to him, although he may just have run out of time before deadline... Suggests that she thinks Nyn might be mafia, doesn't want to ISO her for examples because she has too much content but off the top of her head she remembers Nyn questioning why someone was trusting her.

#922 - Quotes from Talmanes ISO... Suggests his statement that Niniel's thoughts regarding Nyn and the role PM hint "mirrored his exact thoughts" is a hint to them communicating in a mafia QT... Agrees with Talmanes' reluctance to vote Ironeyes due to activity to an extent but then gives a small rant about people signing up for games and not playing - then notes she hasn't been contributing as much but excuses that by saying she didn't think people would read her posts anyway... Points out Talmanes' comment about Ironeyes "beating some dead horses" as possible distancing - or maybe an honest read... Suggests Talmanes' reluctance to vote Ironeyes was possible unwillingness to bus a partner, or possibly feeling bad for lynching him for inactivity... Questions why Talmanes is handling Pral's inactivity differently than Marsh's...  Links him as partners with Niniel and Ironeyes... Points out his continued defense of Ironeyes and contrasts with his handling of Pral, then suggests his pushing of Clov might be distancing from a teammate.  Asks if Ironeyes is around.

#925 - Thinks there will be 4 mafia in this game because she expects a 30% mafia ratio... Outlines 7 potential four-person teams, states her best guess is Clov/Nyn/Niniel/Ironeyes because Pral thought Clov was mafia and he could be a deep wolf, Nyn has said some things she didn't like and she's also a deep wolf, she has weird feelings about Niniel, and Ironeyes is the one who doesn't post much and is being bussed.   Other possible teams are Clov/Nyn/Dice/Ironeyes (Dice is listed as being a low poster who has been pushing a little)...  Clov/Nyn/Hallia/Ironeyes (Hallia listed as her catchup being ok/good but she hasn't been pushing anyone)... Clov/Dice/Ironeyes and either Niniel or Hallia...  Clov/Nyn/Tress/Dice (because I have dropped under the radar and "just because")... Sooh/Dice/Talmanes/Tress... Sooh/Niniel/Tress/Dice

#926 - Responds to Talmanes that she was asked to check him out so she did a "could be mafia or could be town" post on him and cross-checked with two other ISOs, says she still has more work to do tomorrow but currently thinks he is town per her potential mafia teams list in #925 - requests if anyone has questions to ask her now because she only has 1/2 an hour left

#928 - Updates her first most likely mafia team as Clov/Nyn/Niniel/Ironeyes, changing the rationale for including Ironeyes as being that she finds his post about it being better for town if he is lynched as "too scummy for her" and states she is wiling to listen if he comes back to defend himself

#929 - Notes previous post didn't come out right (referring to #925 being corrected in #928?)

#932 - Quotes questions from Hallia and Clov.  Responds to Clov's question about why she thinks there are four mafia by noting that he's one of the ones who doesn't read her posts, and referring to the first line in her #925.  States the other two questions will have to wait until tomorrow because it's bedtime.

#1011 - Another detailed description of her day so far, says she is now working on responses to questions that she has quoted.

#1025 - Again complains that other people aren't reading all of her posts, emphasizes that she is keeping everyone up to date about why she is not available at specific times and if she doesn't post after that it's because she doesn't know what to say or has nothing to say.  Quotes several of her own posts where she gives reasons for not being available.

#1029 - Explains that #1025 was not yelling, just speaking very loudly. 

#1083 - Extremely confusing post where formatting of quotes was messed up and not attributed...  Responds to (someone's) post about her insistence Niniel was referring to the votes on Ironeyes as being by townies by explaining that she misinterpreted the posts directed at her as saying the quote didn't demonstrate she was considering them as townies, not that she was mistaking the target of the votes... Responds to Hallia's comment about her saying she hasn't pushed anyone by acknowledging that she re-read Hallia's ISO for the fifth time more slowly and she did push Niniel with some on Talmanes and herself...  Responds to Clov's further question about why she thought 30% was the magic number for mafia proportion by referencing Nolder's recent 10 player game with 3 mafia, says she doesn't believe 3 players in a 13 player game is fair to mafia, and says it would be up to the mod's discretion whether the 4th player is another mafia or 3p.  Replies to question from (?) trying to clarify her reads on Ironeyes and Talmanes in light of her ISO suggesting links between them - she states her posts were to link Talmanes to Ironeyes IF he was scum, which was consensus at that point, did further ISOs on Ironeyes and Pralaya but has not yet had time to correlate them... says she will answer with regard to her current read on Ironeyes if there is time, or her vote will be her answer.  Will answer about her current read on Talmanes in another post.

#1086 - States #1083 was answering questions put to her, it took two hours and the formatting got messed up.  States the numbered answers go with the numbered questions, and she still needs to address #4 and #5 before deadline.  Responds to Hallia's Vig/Cop/Doc question by saying she would vig Clov, cop Ironeyes, and doc Sooh.

#1210 - Responds to Clov's question about how her top mafia team prediction all fits together by reiterating her previous points about Clov and Nyn (noting that she has found a couple of quotes from Nyn), and says Turin needs to prove himself to her but gets townie points for unvoting her... believes Ironeyes and Talmanes to be town... posts her revised predictions for mafia teams: Clov/Nyn/Hallia or Turin/Dice... Clov/Tress/Turin or Hallia/Nyn... Clov/Hallia or Turin/Tress/Dice...  Quotes two posts from Nyn that made her think Nyn is mafia - one being where she questioned why Talmanes was leaning town on her, and the other where she said her initial post hinting at the language of the town role PM was a dumb reason to clear her.

#1241 - Votes Talmanes right at deadline with no explanation, even though she had just been town reading him.

#1253 - Says hello

#1282 - Now feels Clov/Kat/Tress/Dice most likely mafia team, believes Ironeyes was cleared by Talmanes' flip.  States Clov reminds her of the players that appear very townie but make it to the end of the game as mafia.  Says I have been flying under the radar, as has Kat - indicates she needs to ISO both of us and may replace one or both with Hallia or Turin.  States Dice has been less active than normal but still pushy and that is a scum tell.  Believes Sooh is town.  Null on Turin and Hallia, leaning town on both although Hallia is voting her.  Notes Hallia has the potential to be a deep wolf per Spirited Away.

#1288 - Says goodnight to Sooh

#1291 - Replies to Clov that she is used to Dice posting more and she believes others have pointed out him posting less than normal this game... Does not understand Clov's statement about Dice trying to lynch Kat for not thinking all town is unroled (at least I think that's what he was saying, although I believe the wording was actually bad there).  Thinks he and Dice are masterminds at the game and are bussing me and Kat as low posters, as well as each other.  Includes several additional  quotes between Sooh and Hallia without commentary/questions.

#1294 - Replies to Dice's questioning him a a mastermind by referencing the Julius Caesar game

#1297 - Clarifies that her point about Dice pushing people was intended to modify her scum read on Dice for his lower activity - meaning it was only "kind of a scum tell".   Says she is too lazy to make up her attempt to calculate the number of mafia in the game.

#1326 - Promises to ISO Tress, Kat, and possibly Turin

#1327 - Did Tress ISO - says she doesn't agree with my first reads list except for the town leans, my Hallia read, and Kat being null.  Excuses my low posting on D1 because of being out of town for the weekend but doesn't understand why I haven't been posting during the week except for night time.  Thinks I am scum because I haven't been posting except at night.   :dry:

#1329 - Thinks Kat is town - quotes several posts she likes as examples of her trying to solve the game even when wrong (i.e. Talmanes), notes she bolded several posts that she wants to use to put another theory out there which she states she will do over the next few posts. Bolded posts reference Clov and Ironeyes.

#1330 - Thinks Ironeyes is godfather to balance out Alanna's IC role and those were the only two randed roles, the rest being won from events.  States she won a 1x vig shot and used it on Nyn last night.  Thinks Ironeyes not dying even as confirmed town is either because he is the godfather or because someone doc protected him.  Thinks it is more likely he is godfather, and the other mafia members are Clov and myself or Hallia.  Votes Clov.

#1334 - Responds to Sooh's request for people to post more by noting that she just posted a lot and is waiting for people to comment on it.

#1335 - Schedule update informing us that dinner is in 45 minutes.

#1337 -  Replies to Sooh that she can't produce examples of why she thinks Clov is mafia, she feels like he hasn't made any mistakes and townies usually make mistakes.

#1338 - Asks if Sooh is still here

#1339 - Another schedule update that supper is coming

#1344 - Tells Turin not to leave yet because she is responding to his question about why she would target Nyn with a vig shot

#1346 - Responds to Turin by explaining that Nyn was the main pusher of the D1 and D2 mislynches, and she had made some posts (questioning why people were town reading her) that she didn't like... Thought she could be a deep wolf and mentioned it earlier but nobody took it seriously and explained to her why it wasn't likely so she vigged her as she did not believe she could convince anyone else to lynch her.  Noted that in her first game she successfully vigged a wolf N1 and felt she should follow her gut this time.

#1350 - Revamps her reads list - Decides to give Clov the benefit of the doubt for now so he will be slight town - unvotes... uses several of his posts to theorize Dice/Marsh/?? team. Strongly believes Ironeyes is godfather, expects we will not hear much from him due to the weekend.  States Dice slipped in referring to the "sample adventurers PM" as the OP does not refer to it as a sample.  Votes Dice.

#1385 - Apologizes to Dice for not having seen the wording "Sample adventurers PM" in the OP.  Quotes her #1346 in response to Marsh's question why she shot Nyn instead of him. Also states that she did not think of Marsh's point that shooting him would have been a lower risk of losing a strong town player as opposed to Nyn if she was wrong on both of them. Notes that she did not choose to shoot Clov because she thought she could get him lynched as opposed to Nyn.  Indicates she shot last night without asking for others' input because she felt she could bring resolution to the game and wasn't considering saving it or asking for help.

#1390 - Indicates she was not told the shot had to be used N2, but she did not consider saving it.  States she is very impulsive.

#1391 - Says she has been staring at Turin ISO for 2 hours.  Asks him to clarify what he meant by "mafia knows who mafia is, not who is town" - states her read on him depends on his answer

#1406 - Posts new reads list - Thinks Kat is town because she has provided content and asked questions.  Thinks Sooh is town because she has generated content and she understands her.  Thinks I am scummy because of ? (lack of content I guess) with the caveat that she may change her mind based on my posts.  Thinks Hallia is scum because (OMGUS) and she is trying to throw shade at Dice and she thinks Dice is town as she will elaborate when she gets to him... then says she still thinks Clov/Ironeyes/Dice could be mafia together and she could go either way on all 3.

#1420 - Clarifies that she interprets Hallia's last two posts of D2 suggesting Dice lynch D3 and saying GLGL as throwing shade at Dice

#1421 - States she will come back to that later if she has enough time, needs to finish ISOs

#1436 - New reads - thinks Turin and Dice are town, Clov and Ironeyes are mafia.  Posts several quotes from Clov with nothing added.

#1437 - States #1436 posted before she was done

#1439 - Votes Ironeyes because he just reminded her that she was voting for Dice who she is now town reading

#1445 - Thinks Hallia could be 3P - suggests Lyncher with WiFI as the lynchee... Suggests possibility of Clov/Dice/Tress scum team with Hallia as 3p, also considers Dice/Kat/Tress scum team with Hallia as 3p and Ironeyes as town.  Says she is done with "what ifs" for now.

#1446 - Notes that Ironeyes seems more sure of himself than D1 or D2.

#1448 - Asks Ironeyes to comment on her #1445 "what if" scenarios that make him town

#1453 - Quotes her most recent reads list and scenarios for future reference and notes that we have not lynched one scum yet so there may not be much of a future.

#1454 - Notes that the non-voters in the most recent vote count correspond to her #1445 What If #2 except with Clov instead of Dice, and suggests Hallia unvoted her only because she found Hallia scummy

#1455 -  Indicates Clov and Kat each have 1 vote and she is starting to doubt her town read on Kat, thinks Ironeyes might be town.  Votes Clov, willing to switch to Kat

#1463  - Responds to Clov's question about WiFi lynching a peeked townie by indicating she switched her vote to Clov since the last vote count.  States she thinks at least one of Clov or Dice is mafia, and possibly both.  Also updates us on her dinner schedule.

Okay.... Finally done with all that.  I did read everything in detail and try to understand what was being said, even if I couldn't always understand why.  I'd skimmed a lot while I was at work and found myself blinking and skipping the stuff that confused me during my initial read, so the ISO was super helpful.

I'm torn between wanting to lynch her and wanting to mentor her at this point :dry:

She's been all over the map with her theories and her reasons for suspecting people (seriously, too townie to be town?) and while I really despise clearing people because their teammates wouldn't let them say certain things - I have rarely seen people run their crazy posts through the mafia QT beforehand - I somehow wonder if she wouldn't be more focused as mafia.  I mean, sure, if she's mafia her teammates might just be patting her on the head and saying "fly, be free little bird, say whatever pops into your head" and laughing at the confusion... but I don't know if she's capable of selling that all-over-the-map-ness as naturally regardless of who her teammates may be.

So I'm not interested in lynching WiFi today.

And there's definitely not time to ISO Clov in detail, but I think he's going to have to go into the POE with Turin and Kat for now, although lower priority until I can analyze him in more detail.  And that's unless I'm being fooled by Dice or Hallia, or Marsh is an actual godfather.   :tongue:

So, Kat has posted once this day phase?

Does anyone remember her saying she wasn't going to be on at all before deadline?

I wonder if your willing to lynch me is because I have you as mafia??

Um?

Is that directed at me?

I wonder if your willing to lynch me is because I have you as mafia??

Um?

Is that directed at me?

Yes it is.

Did you actually read my entire post?  Not the spoiler, but all the words at the end, where I said I wasn't interested in lynching you today?

DAY 3 VoteCount

Kat (1): Sooh

Not voting (3): Hallia, Katiora, Tress

tur_1473112800.png

seriously??!!!  get in here people!@

tress where you voting? 7 minutes?

I'm here.  I may go Kat to make her an option.

DAY 3 VoteCount

tur_1473112800.png

Somebody explain to me how that's anything BUT panicking to save Dice.  If they were mafia and he's town, they could just let his mislynch go through and come away looking fine.  

Lets discuss this....we've each picked one of the mafia team...we've got to consolidate on one...we have to lynch....cory can you move to tress please...I am willing to move there for now..as she has shown herself to be of the mafia team from play last night her and hallia...I am not as sure about dice...I have my reasons but am not willing to discuss them just yet....need a mafia flip first...

Archived