DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin - basically all Tress suspicion is the eod vote and POE. If not her, who?

Based on your posts, I guess you're not writing WiFi off? Talk to me about that, because at this point, I don't see how that shot isn't all but clearing.

The only scenario I can thinkof is mafia!WiFi really did win a prize - it just wasn't the vig shot. She getsa roleblock or something and claims the shot as her prize. That seems like a really dumb thing to do. She could have saud nothing and been okay, or she could have claimed just about any other ability imaginable.

My point is that if the main thing is the EoD vote, it is dependent on Dice being mafia. Therefore a bad reason to vote her over him.

By my maths and as close to "normal" mafia to town ratio, today is most likely lylo. I think we have two people. One that is to me surely mafia and one that might be but is IMO dependent on the other one being mafia. The choice of who to lynch is clear.

What am I missing here?

WiFi, Who do you presently think are the mafia and why?

I ask because these are your posts so far today and I don't understand why you are unwilling to vote Dice. 

I think dice, hallia and tress are the mafia team...due to what happened at EoD

You have him marked as mafia here.

they could have totally used the fact that dice was the alternate wagon to clear him...

This only really works if Kat would have been mafia. She wasn't so it means if mafia were so interested in moving the lynch to vote in that manner that the leader(Dice) is more likely than not mafia. I think that is what you were saying in your first post of the day.

That reasoning would be solid and is another reason why I am more convinced than ever that Dice is mafia. 

Look at it this way. If Dice was town and was in the lead they can afford to just not vote or to vote Dice even if they chose to. I think that Hallia had Clov as more town than Dice so given the choices she could well have just voted him and let him swing. Tress could have voted just about anyone and been fine in that situation as well. IMO the only way that the EoD voting is outting any mafia is if Dice is MAFIA. So going for the voters in stead of the saved person there doesn't make sense to me.

I'm going to [v] hallia [/v] cause she has been in my FoS the most this game.

I was more suspicious of Hallia for her change from saying she was going to go Dice D3 to turning around and voting WiFi to start the day despite saying she believed the vig claim.

Look at end of day closer....both hallia and tress went on dices wagon to "convince" him to move onto kat's wagon...they are both scum

See above. ONLY if Dice is mafia too. 

kats wagon.....

Lets discuss this....we've each picked one of the mafia team...we've got to consolidate on one...we have to lynch....cory can you move to tress please...I am willing to move there for now..as she has shown herself to be of the mafia team from play last night her and hallia...I am not as sure about dice...I have my reasons but am not willing to discuss them just yet....need a mafia flip first...

1.Why are you unwilling to move to dice??   

[unvote] [v] tress [/v]

clov why don't you prove how townie you are by voting tress as we all know she is one of the mafia???

dice is the most likely mafia on the board right now. To my knowledge all the Tress suspicion is related to the EoD voting. If I'm wrong then correct me. I feel that there is NO motivation for mafia Tress to move the vote from town Dice to town Kat. Certainly not in such a high profile manner. 

you said it yourself...i think....don't go after the godfather go after the teammates...

2Are you back to being more suspicious of Ironeyes than Dice??

Just so you all know.  I am keeping up to date.  but I've put my ideas out there. Now I am listening to yours.  I am trying to formulate questions but will probably not get to it till after 12ish EDT.  I have a group to run and then lunch...unless I can come up with some between now and 9:50 am when I have to start getting ready for group.  

3Right this second who are your most likely mafia choices and Why??? 

Presently I have Dice as nearly assured. Followed by Hallia and Tress. Willing to throw in the possibility of Ironeyes. I doubt you are mafia because I don't see why you would claim the Nyn kill unless you were worried about a watcher seeing you. Clov has not been looking to manipulate in this game which is one of the things I look for from him. There is a way he uses his pulpit.  

1 because he puts on such a good front.  :rolleyes:  even though I am pretty sure that he is mafia, I am not 100% sure.  And when I thought hallia was mafia in another game she was town, same with seph.  I am just so bad at figuring out who's mafia or not...though that's not entirely true either... :rolleyes: I think I had dice down as mafia in another game but no one would believe me and they won...I think... :rolleyes: Thing is I have a hard time trusting myself hence why I tend to sheep a lot.  :dry: anyways I been reading last two pages and I might just [unvote] [v] dice [/v]

2 I am on the edge with Ironeyes.  You don't think that both Hallia/tress can be w/w with dice so that means that there has to be one more w . I think that wolf could be ironeyes as gf or you or clov....undecided :huh:

Dice, Hallia, Tress because of EoD.  I think that they ML kat to save dice.  I got to this conclusion after reading the last 2 pages over and over :dry: and it was your explanation of EoD that  made more sense than what I thought of: hallia and tress bussing their lower posting teammate to look good in helping out a townie, esp. since kat flipped town.  

DO NOT GAME THE MOD. only bad things can come of this. 

It DOES NOT say that other prizes would not be awarded or that other abilities couldn't be gained for other reasons. 

Sorry my bad....I did not realize that is what I was doing.... :blush:

Based on your posts, I guess you're not writing WiFi off? Talk to me about that, because at this point, I don't see how that shot isn't all but clearing.

The only scenario I can thinkof is mafia!WiFi really did win a prize - it just wasn't the vig shot. She getsa roleblock or something and claims the shot as her prize. That seems like a really dumb thing to do. She could have saud nothing and been okay, or she could have claimed just about any other ability imaginable.

My point is that if the main thing is the EoD vote, it is dependent on Dice being mafia. Therefore a bad reason to vote her over him.

By my maths and as close to "normal" mafia to town ratio, today is most likely lylo. I think we have two people. One that is to me surely mafia and one that might be but is IMO dependent on the other one being mafia. The choice of who to lynch is clear.

What am I missing here?

Pretty much nothing, from my POV.  If somebody else has reason to believe it, I dunno.

Wildfire, three things:

1) I'm not sure where you're getting he's saying Hallia/Tress can't be teammates.  He literally said his order is Dice, Hallia, Tress.  

2) You do realize you just named literally everyone alive, right?

3) Don't worry about the gaming the mod thing.  You used what was written in the thread - there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  After years of playing, I still don't understand how people DON'T use the information the mod provides to form opinions of the game.

@clovr: someone said [and I can't find the quote so it must be from someone who is not alive today, so no good :rolleyes: ] that you were mafia and that the other was either hallia/tress but didn't think it could be both, or sumtin like that....atleast I think they were saying you could be mafia....the stuff about hallia/tress I remember correctly...i think :huh: 

Dice, you see the problem with that idea tho right? for mafia to work so hard outting themselves to save you yesterday in order to lynch you today makes no sense. You are more vocal than Kat. it would be easier and safer, which is very important for them, to just let you get lynched and then go for Kat today. 

As for lylo, that has to do with setup, so I don't know. I think today is most likely lylo. game started with 13. We are down to 7 left. with a 13 at start you would expect 3 mafia at least. Obviously it isn't 4 because then the game would already be over. If mafia started with just 2 then we have another day. I'm not holding my breath for that so I really wanna make sure I lynch a wolf. I think that wolf is you

As to posting LOLs I just thought that your post was ridiculous and it made me laugh. so I did. .

Let me ask you something. Two somethings actually. First did you type your vote before or after Tress posted? (you said you were ninja'd) Second, if Kat was a scum read (which you did post about earlier) Why did you question Hallia when she made it an option for you to vote Kat and tie the wagons? 

the ninja comment was about me asking halli did she think kat was going to get lynched in 5 minutes and then tress voted. i typed and voted after tress voted

and the question was because her vote put kat at 2 with 5 minutes left. I didnt think wed get a lynch on her in that time so i wanted to know why halli went for someone with only one vote on them

But Hallia's vote put Kat within one vote of you.  Why not just make the vote? especially since you had her as a mafia read. At least it give you a 50/50 chance at living.  

I guess your lucky Tress voted Kat there. 

take a look at how quick all that was. tress ninjaed me with her vote when i was asking halli a q  

What am I missing here?

the fact that im town.

ya know I just thought of something:  They could have saved dice to sow WIFOM.   Here's how:  by making dice look like mafia at end of day [ and he's really town]  it makes me [who nobody is going to lynch and who they weren't sure nobody was going to lynch but they were sure that nobody was going to lynch sooh so they shot sooh first]  who is very wishy washy [yeah I admit it, I am not that sure of myself or my reads.  which works right into their hands :huh: ] unsure of dice who I kind of had as scum but also possibly had as town....yeah I know :rolleyes: decide to vote for dice the townie :rolleyes: thereby insuring their win [all 3 mafia will vote for him plus me ] cause then the night and a night kill and end game.   This is all conjecture.

ya know I just thought of something:  They could have saved dice to sow WIFOM.   Here's how:  by making dice look like mafia at end of day [ and he's really town]  it makes me [who nobody is going to lynch and who they weren't sure nobody was going to lynch but they were sure that nobody was going to lynch sooh so they shot sooh first]  who is very wishy washy [yeah I admit it, I am not that sure of myself or my reads.  which works right into their hands :huh: ] unsure of dice who I kind of had as scum but also possibly had as town....yeah I know :rolleyes: decide to vote for dice the townie :rolleyes: thereby insuring their win [all 3 mafia will vote for him plus me ] cause then the night and a night kill and end game.   This is all conjecture.

If they did that then they probably deserve to win...

@clovr: someone said [and I can't find the quote so it must be from someone who is not alive today, so no good :rolleyes: ] that you were mafia and that the other was either hallia/tress but didn't think it could be both, or sumtin like that....atleast I think they were saying you could be mafia....the stuff about hallia/tress I remember correctly...i think :huh: 

I have no recollection of that, unless you mean the thing where Dice said that his long shot would  Me/Tress/Hallia, I guess.  But I don't think it matters at this point anyway.

funny how all the tress votes dried up huh? And clov and turin never entertained anyone else for todays lynch.

if you lynch me then this town is officially stupid.

vote clov

You're right.  I never entertained the person I've been trying to lynch for two days that, when it suddenly became viable, got saved at the last minute.

notice that wildfire understands the mafia play here yet clov "the oh so great mafia player" doesnt??  Bit of a giveaway isnt it?

and Turin a very experienced mafia player isnt seeing it either.

Of course they will probably turn around and say "thats what they want us to think! its a gambit to clear you!" but they have done that iirc and the problem is im NOT mafia so that IS EXACTLY what the mafia are doing.

funny how all the tress votes dried up huh? And clov and turin never entertained anyone else for todays lynch.

vote clov

You're right.  I never entertained the person I've been trying to lynch for two days that, when it suddenly became viable, got saved at the last minute.

So as we see here clov isnt willing to reevaluate his reads. SCUM RIGHT HERE ^^^

vote clov

So as we see here clov isnt willing to reevaluate his reads. SCUM RIGHT HERE ^^^

I've been trying to re-evaluate my reads this entire day phase.

Should I be changing the person with the innocent on them?  No, I shouldn't - I'm not an idiot.

Should I be changing the person that's basically never mafia here?  No, I shouldn't - I understand how thought process and why it pretty much never comes from mafia, even if I disagree with it.

So that leaves four people for three slots.  You being mafia with the people that saved you makes a hell of a lot more sense than you being town, them showing up to save you at the last minute, and the last teammate being Turin.

Archived