DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
BFG

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

The few remaining ADVENTURERS watched curiously as a kangaroo jumped up to them, it was decidedly odd behaviour for a kangaroo, and also odd to see a kangaroo jumping freely around a place that was not the other side of the world

tumblr_n6i34dmkkQ1tblit8o1_500.gif

All became clearer when it started patting it's head and stroking his belly

"What's that Skippy? Dice has fallen down an old mineshaft?"

Leaving the kangaroo drinking a can of Fosters the group rushed to the mineshaft.

Sure enough, at the bottom of the mineshaft Dice lay, leg sprawled at an awkward angle. Somehow they found a rope or vine or something and managed to haul him out

"He must have been here scoffing our brownies" one of the group said.

A hasty search of the hapless Dice's pockets revealed nothing. In disgust they pushed him down the mine again.

Dice was

An ADVENTURER

Items: 1 towel (BPV)

But the nightmare game wasn't over...

Suspense

Suspense

Still more suspense

tumblr_inline_nm4d2fBZrv1r3w7bv.gif

ok, not that much suspense, since it's obvious game's over

The ADVENTURERS Lose </3

The DASTARDLY VILLAINS Win <3

tumblr_mvwxsqCqWn1r2x63jo1_r1_500.gif

comment_5PuxMzfsyrqpAi1Nxw0NaZdBGfvuMA24

original.gif?1413816432

Our villains saunter into the sunset munching on brownies as our ADVENTURERS collapse behind them

I mean the last laugh is on them, four day old brownies, who wants them?

Congratulations

Chris, Tress and Turin (Niniel)

And a huge thanks to everyone for playing :wub:

Sometime later, in one of those after credit bonuses

[v]Simmonds[/v]

Chris separated from his fellow VILLAINS wandered through the forest alone, when he caught a familiar sight.

[v]Simmonds[/v]

Chris walked up to him, a random baseball bat swinging by his side

[v]Simmonds[/v]

jack-nicholson-gif-7.gif

[v]Simmonds[/v]

[v]Simmonds[/v]

[v]Simmonds[/v]

Simmonds has been lynched, or something - you may want to send an ambulance :unsure:

he was

???

And if you didn't see that coming you should be ashamed of yourself

ok, time to leave the cinema now... seriously the lights are on and the ushers are clearing up the litter...

oh, right

GAME OVER, you can post <3

giphy.gif

Good game all.  Lovely working with you three <3

tumblr_mvwxsqCqWn1r2x63jo1_r1_500.gif

comment_5PuxMzfsyrqpAi1Nxw0NaZdBGfvuMA24

original.gif?1413816432

Congratulations

Chris, Tress and Turin (Niniel)

Should I wear a less sexy dress next time? :unsure:

Simonds is a tool.

I toyed with that (and nemesis), but since I don't know the guy...

If you want to learn very creative words to call him, PM me <3

Setup was mostly vanilla at the start, mafia had a faction kill and roleblock, town had an IC, otherwise all abilities were won

Day 1 prizes

Magnifying glass (cop) won by Talmanes

Band aid (doc) won by Tress

A BIG ROCK (strongman kill - when applied to an existing kill) won by Chris

Night 1 actions

Mafia kill: Alanna

Mafia RB: Dice

Doc: Niniel/Turin

Cop: Ironeyes

Day 2 prizes

Towel (BPV): Dice

Frying pan (vig): WiFi

Night 2 Actions

Mafia kill: Nyn

Mafia RB: Dice

Vig: Nyn

(BPV: unused)

Day 3 prize:

Puppy (tracker): Turin

Night 3 Actions:

Kill: Sooh

RB: Dice

Track: Hallia

(BPV: unused)

darn I knew it was you...

Me, too. :(

godfather-2-i-know-it-was-you-fredo.gif

tumblr_m805wbWLJ11qbw7q9o5_r1_250_zpsqgs

Edited by BFG

darn I knew it was you...

Me, too. :(

godfather-2-i-know-it-was-you-fredo.gif

tumblr_m805wbWLJ11qbw7q9o5_r1_250_zpsqgs

Everything I did this game, I did for you.

Except viciously slaughtering Alanna.  I did that because Tress was disappointed with my original kill.