DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

This is taking too much time. I will not be done with my iso´s today. I will have to continue tomorrow before work. 

Rey

Votes Tsuki. Talks about statistics.

Likes John´s reasons for voting Turin.

#540 Votes Zander. Believes Turin´s and Tsuki´s claims. Thinks Dice is a mess and that if Zander is mafia then we should take a look at Dice.

#797 Didn´t like Laine´s place on Tsuki´s lynch. Likes her other posts but will keep an eye on her. Doesn´t like Dice´s vote on him and think Dice is illogic for abandoning voting for Turin or Zander.

#940 Likes Eld´s posts but don´t know why he is going after him.

Doesn´t belive Dice´s claim.

#1162 Wants to lynch Zander or Dice. Lists everyone as null or scum except for Turin who is town.

#1284 Likes Eld´s post that Zander-Turin needs to be solved. It will give info.

#1668 Dice´s early stuff is not so scummy but him saying we shouldn´t kill him is

#1669 About me: doesn´t like my place on the Tsuki train, that I don´t take a stand on RTE, could be on a team with Shad, and it doesn´t look good for Laine that I defend her.

#1670 Doesn´t think we could have a town governor and treestump

#1675 If Dice is town Turin looks worse. Could vote Dice, RTE or me.

#1735 Willing to vote RTE but wants to hear from him first.

Summary

+ I liked him not moving from Zander. (I did the same.)

+ I guess it´s nice that he wants to hear from RTE before he votes him

- His early statistics talk. That´s old though.

- He has moved away from his early reasons for suspecting Dice and what is left is that Dice doesn´t want to die. Well, non of us wants to?

- I still don´t really get why he has me as a suspect. Because of me not taking a stand on RTE? He doesn´t like my posts, I don´t know what that means. 

- He suspect both me and Laine for voting Tsuki, a train that he started himself. He said Laine posted well after that but has kept her as scummy. 

So yes, he still looks scummy to me. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That´s it for today. This is what I have so far.

Town

Tina

Laine - initially I liked that she seemed relaxed when John went at her. Then she has put down a lot of work. Her vote on Tsuki won´t lead to anything and is quite meaningless but I really understand how she feels about Tsuki. 

Dice - he has moved up after my iso. 

Turin - because of the way he claimed. Don´t like the way he is going after Dice. I think he has got stuck in a tunnel.

(Eldrick - was high on my list before but I haven´t re-read his posts in a long time so I don´t know where I have him right now.)

Tsuki - because of claim. Otherwise he would be in the bottom of the list.

RTE - he said he was going to post more later. I would like to see people post clear reasons for suspecting him. 

Shad - haven´t re-read him and can´t remember much.

BFG - the same as Shad.

Rey

Hallia

Lenlo

Last three in no particular order. See my iso´s for reasons. 

Might pop in for a short time later but no more iso´s until tomorrow. 

Eldrick dropping a little due to his speculation. It's not going anywhere. Too easy for scum to hide.

Niniels work looks good, +

Dice still looking better, at least I'm not the only one that thinks he's town

Turin still fine. Will tinfoil later

Shad here, need him to finish catching up.

BFG non existent

Rte contributing bare minimum

Tsuki might be okay, Rey probably not.

Lenlo gives me bad feels sometimes

[unvote] [v]rte [/v]

I forgot Hally, I liked her work and tone earlier in the game and it struck me very different from the last game she was scum and I called her out even though zander town read her. Here though, zander town read her and I'm feeling the same. I understand she's traveling though so I'll have to wait to hear more

Honestly niniel, I think the choices today will end up being rte or dice regardless and I pick rte. Suspicion aroud the lynch yesterday and overall no interest in solving.

I almost wanted to vote Eldrick or Rey but I think Eldrick is misguided and distracted. Rey is still an option for my vote

Wtl rte or Rey

Typing on mobile is getting exhausting.

Eldrick mentioned earlier about not knowing of there's a doc. It's generally the assumption that there IS a doc and that's why scum doesn't shoot outted cops until they locate the doc. There's no reason not to assume there could be a doc.

I liked shads scenarios

- He has moved away from his early reasons for suspecting Dice and what is left is that Dice doesn´t want to die. Well, non of us wants to?

- I still don´t really get why he has me as a suspect. Because of me not taking a stand on RTE? He doesn´t like my posts, I don´t know what that means. 

- He suspect both me and Laine for voting Tsuki, a train that he started himself. He said Laine posted well after that but has kept her as scummy. 

So yes, he still looks scummy to me. 

1) What? Dice is saying he doesn't want to die. When did I say I'm not willing to go after him because he doesn't want to die? I'm still willing to vote Dice today. This is a non-reason.

2) I think it was your relatively sporadic posting through the first day. That combined with the Tsuki train vote just didn't sit right with me. A feel thing, the way you didn't like my "statistics talk".

3) I'm a suspicous person in a suspicious game. I'll trust you and Alanna fully only when you're confirmed townies.

It's hard to play a game where you cant trust anybody.

Rey who would be in your town core?

That's mafia I guess. I'd forgotten how paranoid this game makes a person.

Turin for sure. Tsuki by virtue of his uncontested cop claim. You'd probably place third.

When I say I'm suspicious of you, I don't mean it personally. I'm still a tiny bit suspicious of Turin. I'll say again that I've liked most of your posts and your proactive attitude (more so than me certainly), but I still remain suspicious. Just the way the game is.

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (5): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick, Lenlo, Alanna

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (5): Niniel, BFG, Shad, Rey, RTE

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

It's hard to play a game where you cant trust anybody.

Rey who would be in your town core?

That's mafia I guess. I'd forgotten how paranoid this game makes a person.

Turin for sure. Tsuki by virtue of his uncontested cop claim. You'd probably place third.

When I say I'm suspicious of you, I don't mean it personally. I'm still a tiny bit suspicious of Turin. I'll say again that I've liked most of your posts and your proactive attitude (more so than me certainly), but I still remain suspicious. Just the way the game is.

that's a good start at least

My town core is Turin. I don't trust Tsuki, but I could put him up there for his claim only. I just expect more from him.

Since my other townies are falling, my next tier is Hally, Eldrick, Dice at the moment. The latter two are scummy but I think at the end of the day, they're town.

Hallia

#478 Likes Turin and understands Tsuki´s claim if he is going to be away a lot

#665 Votes Zander because of him being off earlier and Turin´s stuff

#770 Tell´s Eld that Rey won´t get lynched

#823 She is not against a competing train on Dice

#997 Votes Eld - agrees with Laine that is easily swayed

#1115 Votes RTE - needs to be more active, Eld made better posts during the night

#1178 Won´t lynch Lenlo

#1199 Questions RTE, think the cop should solve Zander-Turin, says she could vote Eld. He made better posts but is still low.

#1294 Votes Zander

#1306 Could switch to Dice. He was scummy early and if he is town it would be good to have someone confirmed

#1324 Unvotes. Zander is here and cares.

#1379 Votes RTE

Today - votes RTE

All these votes and unvotes makes me dizzy. Eld posts better. But then he is still low. Cop should solve Zander. Then she votes him. Could switch to Dice etc. 

Have anyone seen Hally play like this before? To me it screams mafia but it´s just too much. Is it a case of being too scummy to be scum? I usually don´t listen to that kind of arguments and rather not do one myself but she is acting so weird. Please, let me know what you think about Hallia.

Laine knows whats up. Niniel is falling for me.

Mostly I think because I'm pretty towny. My reasonings for my votes were pretty transparent, and I feel like she's trying to throw shade.

That sounds omgus to me Hally.

If it was omgsus I would be voting her

Hally you said she's falling because you think you're townie. But at the same time Niniel is right, your vote jumping is strange. I think if she was just at it to "throw shade" at you then she wouldn't have asked clarifying statements at the end of her ISO about you. That you find her more suspicious for finding you suspicious IS omgus because you don't have any other reason other than "she doesn't like me so I don't like her" <-- maybe that's exaggerating but that's how it came off to me.

Apart from her sus of you, how do you feel about Niniel and her doing these ISOs?

In particular, what do you think about Lenlo? I know that I've been on him a lot this game about tone and taking that super strong townie role that he has been doing lately; I notice that Niniel also felt he was suspicious. Does that change your opinion of him? Thoughts, please, ma'am

I think it is over-exaggerated. It's just how I feel at the moment. Still think RTE is a better choice. I do like her casing, it does show more caring than some.

Lenlo I would still say is town. Mainly gut.

Archived