DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not what I got from that post, that's what I got from this game...

From post one, you come in trying to 'guide' the game. I don't like it.

Never play on the BT before?? Because this is how it is. Low activity levels, moves in spurts...

But you should know that...

What's the saying? One scum lurks, one tries to guide, one just hangs out??

You wanna know who I viewed?? Are you a decent player at all?? Who was my ONLY real SCUM READ??

Jeesh. Take the fake feelz somewhere. That felt so forced I surprised you didn't need a laxative.

And Lenlo trends down for his 'support'...

Never play on the BT before?? Because this is how it is. Low activity levels, moves in spurts...

You wanna know who I viewed?? Are you a decent player at all?? Who was my ONLY real SCUM READ??

Jeesh. Take the fake feelz somewhere. That felt so forced I surprised you didn't need a laxative.

Lol that's because I'm Town. I try to take a leadership role as town and form a town core if nobody else is stepping up. That's what happens, if you think that's scummy then you got another thing coming when I flip town and I get to say "I told you so" yet again.

If you think I'm guiding the game, then maybe people shouldn't be followers and come to conclusions which help the town.

I have played in the BT before, been playing mafia on this site since 2010, so I don't know what your dig against me is about, like I don't belong here. I'm trying to win a game and that's it. Why do you keep trying to apply outdated tells to the game? "one scum lurks, one guides, one hangs out" That's not how the spread works. Depends on the player. Example: Matrix mafia: Cory/Alanna hydra, Zander, Dice, Lenlo scum team. 5/6 of these are high post count. All depends on the players, man.

I thought you said I wasn't your scum read :sad: Now I'm disappoint. Go ahead and view me though because I've got nothing to hide. I'm just frustrated (legitimately frustrated) that the game is lagging and I'm trying to put work into it without much support from other players. It completely takes me out of the game. After all, this is a TEAM game, not every man for himself, we should be working together but I. Don't. See. It.

Doesn't matter. I'm out, you can do what you want. I'll check in at next deadline.

​...

Lol that's because I'm Town. I try to take a leadership role as town and form a town core if nobody else is stepping up. That's what happens, if you think that's scummy then you got another thing coming when I flip town and I get to say "I told you so" yet again.

If you think I'm guiding the game, then maybe people shouldn't be followers and come to conclusions which help the town.

I have played in the BT before, been playing mafia on this site since 2010, so I don't know what your dig against me is about, like I don't belong here. I'm trying to win a game and that's it. Why do you keep trying to apply outdated tells to the game? "one scum lurks, one guides, one hangs out" That's not how the spread works. Depends on the player. Example: Matrix mafia: Cory/Alanna hydra, Zander, Dice, Lenlo scum team. 5/6 of these are high post count. All depends on the players, man.

I thought you said I wasn't your scum read :sad: Now I'm disappoint. Go ahead and view me though because I've got nothing to hide. I'm just frustrated (legitimately frustrated) that the game is lagging and I'm trying to put work into it without much support from other players. It completely takes me out of the game. After all, this is a TEAM game, not every man for himself, we should be working together but I. Don't. See. It.

Doesn't matter. I'm out, you can do what you want. I'll check in at next deadline.

When did I say you weren't my scum read? You were my ONLY scum read...

true, at one point I said I was feeling better about you, but that didn't magically move you to cleared, or even out of suspicion...

The dig wasn't intended as you don't belong here, it was intended as you should KNOW how the BT works because you've been here...

"...I'm Town. I try to take a leadership role as Town...' LOL, "listen to me spew my self town because this is clearly what I do as town, and so I must be town because I that's what I am doing..." <--- HATE posts like this.

Do you even read and comprehend??

But you are 'out' so I guess I shall look elsewhere, right???

YOU SAID YOU WERE ROLEBLOCKED, YOU DIDN'T GET A VIEW ON ME. SO THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU TRY TO VIEW ME AGAIN TONIGHT. JUST FREAKING LYNCH ME, IDGAF ABOUT THIS GAME.

Go ahead and call me stooopid too, because I absolutely love that. Thanks.

I'm not responding to you anymore.

Pfft. Amazing reasoning Tsuki. Each game is different and a good bit of this game is not BT, but mafia in general. Even if you are town your just being insulting. Your also using outdated... everything.

Alanna is more town then you are this game honestly. Id lynch you before her.

And you literally can NOT use generalized tells/meta against anyone.

Remember when "Zander is promoting self meta, that's scummy. Zander is talking about himself as town, that's scummy" The mf flipped town.

Where did your tells get you?

Unless you know how I generally behave as town, you can't call me scum for doing something that YOU think might be a scum tell, that's just lazy towning.

I hate everything about this interaction with Alanna...

First off, I said Zander was Town (or 3p). I did this based on his reaction to being sussed... then I see YOUR reaction... one of these things are not like the other...

The moment I level a case against you (outdated methodology or not, Len), you hit the emotion wall at 120 mph. I hate it... flare up, throw around F-bombs (acronymed or not), threaten self lynch, threaten quit... NONE of these are Town reactions, to me.

Second, OF COURSE you would say "view me"... as if I will be viewing ANYONE this game...

And Len, SERIOUSLY??? THIS is more Towny than me? If this is what constitutes a town reaction, my memory has FAILED in the year since my last games... In fact, I recall being scum, and getting nailed for just this type of reaction...

[V]Vote: Alanna[/V]

Since you want lynched so bad, I'm game.

I've played with Zander a lot. I generally know when he's town. He was an easy lynch, as I wolf I could have jumped on that. I didn't. I hard defended him.

Emotion =/= scum

I get emotionally invested in the game and I'm sorry if I crossed any lines or offended you.

At the end of the day, my effort level will prove that I'm town. 

You also never cased me.

Saying I'm emotional and you didn't like how I town read Zander isn't casing me.

Look at my whole body of work this game and still tell me I'm scum. You can't, and your "case" falls flat.

I honestly don't believe you are town at this point, I'm only listing you there because you haven't been cc'd.

I've played with Zander a lot. I generally know when he's town. He was an easy lynch, as I wolf I could have jumped on that. I didn't. I hard defended him.

Emotion =/= scum

I get emotionally invested in the game and I'm sorry if I crossed any lines or offended you.

At the end of the day, my effort level will prove that I'm town.

1 - Or as wolf you could have sat back and defended, knowing I would help your town cred... WIFOM...

2 - Emotion =!= Town...

3 - Not offended, just a game :)

4 - NO, your EFFORT LEVEL will never prove you town... only a Lynch can do that - for any of us, not just you.

You also never cased me.

Saying I'm emotional and you didn't like how I town read Zander isn't casing me.

Look at my whole body of work this game and still tell me I'm scum. You can't, and your "case" falls flat.

Except that I never have 'cased' with WoT and in--depth analysis... I go with my gut... and it's growling.

You wanna prove town status? Gimme a scum read, and put your money on it.

I'm doing ISOs now. You're right I could have just done that to gain the town cred being off Zander's lynch, but I feel I was honest and upfront with my thoughts about Zander day 1. Well enough that I wasn't TRYING to gain town cred, I was trying to save someone I believed was town. Emotion doesn't equate to anything, but I think investment level correlates with town most often. I literally HATE being mafia and wouldn't be putting in this much effort if I was scum (go ahead and say WIFOM, for reals)

I would love to have some better scum reads if people would talk to me. But I'm working on reading back over d1.

@ Lenlo, Alanna

Let's analyze my 'work', shall we?

CONS - Not heavily involved due to RL, scummy behavior, tunneling...

PROS - Locked down the scum Role Blocker (as long as I am alive, guess where THAT NA has to be pointed (unless Doc claims...))...

If CC'd, I get lynched because Tsuki is scummy, THEN that SOB dies (found 1 scum, even in death).

(Assuming this, but) I pulled the NK and the Doc protect, putting Town 1 member ahead...

Yeah... my ITT content is scummy, sure, because I am scummy by nature. But how's my GAMEPLAY look?? Pretty scummy, huh (sarcasm intended)

Tsuki ISO

Link says I'm new, that my opening is funky and emo; speculates on Dice-ghost whether he's town; thinks Rey is insincere bc he says town too much; jokes about Turin, hi to BFG; "teammates" to Shad (I assume this means he's town reading him?)

Link after being called out for the above post, notes that everything he said was serious (if poorly reasoned); he didn't like that I asked about new players (apparently being friendly is a problem, so is emotion, maybe I should just be a robot); pokes at Eldrick and Dice because they've claimed ghosts and apparently ghost = not town. *(I'm getting tired of all these assumptions); pings back at Niniel who called him out on his FoS at me because he's tunneling because he doesn't like emotion lol

A few posts about Rey saying town too often which is apparently suspicious. I think the phrase was "the towniest town to ever town" and this phrase which is used often (by zander and other) is not good. Just.. not good. Only scum can say this.

*As of yet I don't see any serious scum hunting coming from Tsuki.

Link Thinks Eldrick is white knighting Rey irt the "town" thing, when actually Eldrick is just speaking logic

Complains that someone changed topic.

Complains about people quoting posts.

Link *holds up sarcasm sign* ; also thinks Shad/BFG need to contribute more

fluff fluff fluff

Link Apparently I missed the comment he made about Eldrick/Dice and one of them must be scum because there's no way they're both villas. Also doesn't recall a benevolent ghost in the movie... setting up lynches, imo.

Link Hard claims Town Cop - because he's going to be busy and his posting will decrease, anddd he's being legitimately sussed. I find it interesting that in the same post that he's claiming cop (which is to clear himself) that he discounts his usefulness to the town with the line about mechanics and possession making his reads irrelevant. (foreshadowing?)

This is his case against me: "Lynn is at the top of my list. Too emotional, too quick to join on my wagon and agree with everything against me..."

fluff fluff fluff

Link Is reading Turin town and Zander town/3rd. Finds Zander scummy because of emotions. lol

I am here, still, and able to read. Don't expect any WoT from me, though.

Turin is Town regardless of flip, IMO.

BFG, RTE, Hallia, Niniel, Rey - Null to scummish (not in any order
Alanna - Scummish
Zander - Town/3d Party
Lenlo - Null to Townish
Turin, Dice, Eldrick, Shad - Townish
Tsuki - Town Confirmed

This is his last reads list, would probably look something like this:
Tsuki
Turin
Dice
Eldrick
Shad

Zander
Lenlo

BFG
RTE
Hally
Niniel
Rey

Alanna

Not an awful list, but Hally has certainly done a lot more to be in the null/scummish category, so has Niniel. I've certainly worked my way out of the bottom. Dice is still a town read? Eldrick/Shad still town reads?

Link Says he feels better about Alanna and BFG on catch up: Tsuki what made you feel better about us?

(ignoring Zander stuff for the most part: Tsuki thinks that Zander can be controlled and that he would listen to his scummates. This is so far from reality that I'm kind of laughing)

Link Notes that we're reading Zander differently. Tsuki reacts that Zander's "panic" spews him 3rd party or survivor because his teammates would have tied him down by now. While I conclude that Zander is legitimately frustrated through extensive knowledge of Zander's character, meta, and how he plays the game. Yet my conclusion is somehow wrong?

Missed the lynch, comes in afterwards. Never voted on any wagons. D2 notes that he was roleblocked and didn't get any results. Also that he tried to view me. Notes that his reads list hasn't changed (how?!) and that I'm shepharding the town and town-leadership is scummy. And then the fuss between us two.

---------------
Things Tsuki thinks is scummy:
1. Being friendly
2. Asking questions
3. Using meta
4. Having emotions
5. Reacting to a lynch
6. Existing.

No, but truthfully, this dude would be lynched already if he hadn't claimed cop. He's done absolutely NO SOLVE for the town and doesn't seem to be attempting to try any yet he thinks it's legitimate to call ME out like I haven't been doing a damn thing this game and I'm not pushing to get the town to work and solve. This is ridiculous. I'm casing him because I think he's a wolf that's skating by on a cop claim.

Leaving my vote where it is.

Archived