DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: why would mafia try to shoot Tsuki when they know the doc was protecting him?

Sounds to me like an inexperienced mafia team unless a different role stopped the kill on someone else

Answer - WIFOM... we all (myself included) assume I was the target... maybe I was not. Maybe doc self-protected, or protected someone they saw as town, and had a mind-meld with scum...

True... mechanically speaking, there are other things that could stop my read than just RB...

tsuki doubt laine is getting lynched this game.  shes clear town and in quite a few people minds i think you will find 

@laine   re

@Dice can you talk to me about your progression on Zander/Turin d1 just so I can understand your thought process?

#570 @Dice: Were you town reading Turin before his claim? *

k so i said i think the lynch should be between the two and said i wanted to hear from zander. Zander opened his mouth and gave me enuff to think he might be town and turin wrong. he was frustrated tonally, he went straight at turin and never let go of things he thought  kept pushing the same things over and over. Very Town Zander. Can be faked, tho hes not great at that, so i went to the fall back of let nas sort it.

I was scum reading turin before his claim. the claim   which i had screwed up in my head plus the way he put his case on zander made me think town.  he would be my lowest town at this point tho

anything else?

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (3): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick

Tsuki (1): Alanna

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (6): Niniel, BFG, Lenlo, Shad, Rey, RTE

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

Alright, response to Alanna first:

WTF DM, I had a post written and everything :sad:

Anyways, I'm here for a moment taking a break from my project and my head is fuzzy. Just going to answer Rey's things directed at me for the time being.

Rey who are you Wtl? Give me some reads while youre at it. I want to know what you're thinking about right now

Not gonna lie Alanna, I had to look up "WTL" in the mafia acronym thread.

I am willing to lynch Zander and Dice currently. 

Some reads? Lenlo and BFG have done marvellous jobs flying under the radar. Shad's defence of Eldrick has been notable. Eldrick's gunning for me is also notable. 

Hallia's flip-flop in voting comes across badly. Niniel is just null. RTE's reduced input reads null to scum, though his latest post above came across as sensible.

The only solid townie to me is Turin. 

You, Alanna read null to scum to me.

I kind of agree to most of what you said; Shad is also kind of scooting under the radar but I'm chocking that up to his other games. Unfortunately that means that he's slipping down my reads list at the moment. The only thing from Lenlo that's bothered me so far was something from the beginning of the game (I don't recall exactly what is was but I'd have to ISO me to see) and his change of tone after Dice claimed.

As for the red sections: do you think Zander and Dice are mafia exclusively of each other? Or that they're teammates?

(I have a follow up question if the latter)

Can you articulate why I'm scummy to you or case me? I want to help you clear me so we can move forward.

1. Do I think Zander and Dice are in cahoots? No, I don't see any evidence of that. I think they're independent.
2. And I've already answered that the only thing I have against you is the timing of your vote on the Tsukibana wagon. That's it. We can "move forward" while we both harbour our suspicions about each other (just the way you're suspicious of me.)

People are sying im scarce, or flying under the radar when I have more posts then them, when ive been more engaged than them. Its pretty crap.

Pretty sure Rey isn't reading the thread, if that makes you feel any better.

3. I am reading the thread - just because I prefer not to list my every thought in a wall of text doesn't mean I'm not keeping up. Also Alanna, you're nicely duplicitous here: in your first post above you agreed with me that Lenlo was flying under the radar. 

1. I asked about this because Zander has a tendency to push teammates. What are your thoughts about Dice, post Z-flip?

2. This is just weird to me. I exaggerate you "scum reading" me because I'm trying to get something MORE out of you. Because I've done much more than vote on the Tsuki wagon since then and you don't seem to be taking any of that into account. I'm going to keep nagging at you until you reevaluate some of your reads. Not just me, but the others as well. I want some new content from you.

3. Again, you're keeping up but I don't feel like I can see you reevaluate any of your reads, hence you dropping down mine and others list for it. That's just how it is man. My snark about you not reading the thread is in response to that and other reads, not necessarily Lenlo in particular.

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

1) Dice remains scummish to me. I've re-read from the start - a lot of his early posts are actually sensible, and reading back I'm doubting my position on him slightly. However, his persistent attitude that since he's claimed Stump, he should be verified by NA, or that he will somehow become less efficacious if he's confirmed town by a lynch is ludicrous. On the whole, I'm quite happy to lynch Dice and see if he comes up town today. 

2) New content will be coming in the next post. As an aside, it's funny that you can get away with "exaggerating" (i.e. straight up lie) and it be chalked up to trying to get more out of me, but if I tried to do the same, I'd have Eldrick and Dice jumping down my throat. At any rate - it's true I haven't been as engaged as I'd like this game, and I'll be giving you as more as I'm able.

3) Both Shad and Lenlo remain a little nebulous to me at this point. 

The case on Niniel:

#201 - Begins by querying Turin's yolo team.

#206 - Nothing of value.

#211 - Says she has good feelings about Alanna.
#215 - Tsuki pings Niniel because he comes at Alanna.

#337 - Niniel jumps on the Tsuki' wagon (which I began)
#344 - Says she has a good feeling about Alanna. 
#509 - Says she can't give a read on BFG, RTE or Lenlo at this point. Says again that she likes Alanna.
#513 - Sits on the fence here about Dice.
#522 - This little exchange with Shad about her voting against Tsuki pinged. Shad/Niniel teammates?
#652 - Anti-Zander regarding his QT fake name.
#672 - Still opposing Tsuki.
#789 - Still maintains she hasn't thought about RTE.
#1145 - Lightly defends Eldrick.
#1148 - Defends Dice.

I don't particularly like Niniel's posts, and her skirting around a definite position on RTE is pinging me. Her staunch support of Alanna doesn't make Alanna look good. I didn't like her position on the Tsuki wagon I started, similar to (yep) Alanna.

What are people's views on Niniel? 

The earlier points on Dice:

#14 - Potentially breadcrumbs ghost.
#133 - Doubts that Zander is a wolf. 
#159 - Seems quite reasonable to me.
#165 - Gets mad at the heat coming his way, again quite reasonably.
#221 - Refuses to respond on whether he's claiming ghost.
#338 - Votes Turin.
#367 - Sensible here.
#439 - Sensible here again. Correctly calls out Turin that his first vote on me wasn't a reaction test. 
#451 - Sensible again.
#454 - Bad logic, and I called him on it later. Didn't like this, felt it was a stretch.
#570 - Sensible.
#676 - Votes me, after saying he wanted a vote between Turin and Zander.

Dice, you're a mixed bag. If you're lynched and confirmed, I can rest easy trusting in you. In truth, re-reading a lot of your earlier points are quite sensible. Then we have some posts that stick out like sore thumbs. 

The other issue worth mentioning, is that Dice is claiming Stump, and a couple of people (Turin, Eldrick and Alanna) have mentioned they think a governor is in play. What are the chances you'd include both a governor AND a Stump in the same game?

I'm in my father in law's house and can post now before dinner. Internet has not worked so far in my bf's house. I'm not sure if it will when we get back or not. I will be able to make time for this game tomorrow. Will try to do my best then.

Rey, other than governor or x-shot unlynchable how you think to explain the lynch result from d1?

saying any combo of roles is impossible (or even unlikely) is not probably going to end well. That is the same trap as neighbors can't be v/v. I would be more likely to surmise that there are more non standard roles.

Rey, other than governor or x-shot unlynchable how you think to explain the lynch result from d1?

saying any combo of roles is impossible (or even unlikely) is not probably going to end well. That is the same trap as neighbors can't be v/v. I would be more likely to surmise that there are more non standard roles.

I don't know. I am not averse to the possibility to there being a governor, but can you think of a scenario were both a governor AND a stump, two pro-town vote roles would be in play? I think its pretty damn unlikely. If Dice really is the stump, he has nothing to fear from being lynched, and it would make us all more confident. It would actually also paint you in a more negative look in my opinion Turin. 

I'm prepared to vote Dice, or RTE or Niniel at present. I think a confirmed Stump Dice would clear things up nicely.

Archived