DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Something is bothering me about the lynch change. If mafia knew that RTE could get out of the lynch, or that they could swap it to the second vote getter then it is quite possible that there were mafia pushing RTE (if RTE is town or mafia), knowing they were gonna get whoever was second. In this case zander. So if RTE was just lhf then the one being protected was dice.

If RTE doesn't give some more effort here then I will not stand in the way if his lynch.

Has he posted yet today?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick, Lenlo

Tsuki (1): Alanna

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (5): Niniel, BFG, Shad, Rey, RTE

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

I'm in my father in law's house and can post now before dinner. Internet has not worked so far in my bf's house. I'm not sure if it will when we get back or not. I will be able to make time for this game tomorrow. Will try to do my best then.

Not thrilled with this post. It's a post for the sake of posting imo.

"Hey I'm here" with no real content following it.

Why say you can post now if you're not gonna?

Yes, it was the meaning with this post. To confirm that I couldn´t post yesterday. Internet came back late evening yesterday but then I had to go to bed.

But now I´m here and I have time for this game. I will start isoing people right away. I have seen that people have iso´d me but I only did a quick skim so I will have to come back to that later. 

Since no one has come forward to claim that they killed Zander yesterday it´s probably mafia. I think mafia would be happy to keep Zander alive to cause confusion about him and Turin so it might be that they protected RTE after all. That is my thoughts right now. 

I started with iso´ing RTE since he has the longest train. 

# 617 His first game related post in which he votes Zander. Not for any reasons really, except that he choose one of Zander and Turin. 

#796 Here he explains his reasons for voting (or keeping his vote on) Zander. I liked those reason. I didn´t understand why Dice would be mafia if Zander was town but he explained that later. He had Dice as scum to null, which is a litttle strange since he voted Zander and thought him to be mafia. I assume that if Zander would turn out mafia he would have viewed Dice as town and since we hadn´t a flip yet it feels like he is splitting Zander and Dice into two teams but then thinks both is mafia. 

#937 Here he explains that he thinks that everyone that didn´t take a stand on Turin and Zander is possible mafia. (Or if they jumped off quick, like Dice.) It explains his reasons for suspecting Dice if Zander would turn out mafia but he doesn´t talk about anyone else than Dice. Wouldn´t he name others that stayed away from Zander-Turin? Here he said that he believs Dice to be a treestump.

#1277 His list. Hallia moved down because of moving around with her votes. I agree with that but would have put her even lower. He thinks Tsuki is only town because of claim which I agree with. Here he agrees with Turin that Dice might be third party. He says he won´t claim.

Summary:

+ I agreed with his vote on Zander.

+ I liked some of his reads. (Laine went up, Hallia went down etc.)

(Not exactly a + but I will again defend the right to catch up and agree with others. Bad reason for suspecting him.) 

- His focus on Dice and his relation to a Zander town flip. 

a) That is while he believs Zander to be mafia.

b) Others avoided Zander-Turin or thought they would be left to na´s but he never called those out.

- or +??? Him being saved from getting lynched. It doesn´t look good. Like Turin said, if mafia knew they could save him then some of them might be on his lynch. 

I think I will look at Dice next but first my views on Tsuki, who I´m not going to iso.

The claim is the only thing that keeps me from voting him. I think he has played a very scummy game and I absolutely dislike his vote on Laine. It´s very convinient that he claims to not have a na result. 

Just a question for Turin:

You keep saying that Tsuki could fake claim cop as town, and that it´s even more believable than him fake claiming as mafia. How come? Do you know that he has fake claimed roles as town before?

Dice iso

He defended Zander initially, even though Zander went after Dice since he thought he over defended him. After that he has pretty much been forced to defend himself from a lot of suspiciouns. 

He voted Turin because Turin went after him. When Turin claimed he unvoted and wanted to hear both Zander and Turin. He initially thought that the votes should be on one of them. He said that a cop view wouldn´t be sure since one could be a gf.

He said Turin claimed a town role and when some said neighbours isn´t always town he said he thought that Turin claimed neighbourizer. 

Dice please answer this: In #1032 you say that you thought Turin claimed neighbourizer and posted in the wrong thread. What do you mean? You voted in the wrong thread? 

Rey suspected Dice and then Dice voted Rey but had a hard time describing why. He also said that he was okay with voting RTE because he was scummy. 

He got annoyed at people coming at him and claimed town treestump.He didn´t want to get lynched because town would then loose a vote and in his experience people don´t listen to treestumps.

He likes Laine and thinks Lenlo was trending down because he focused on worlds like "extra vote". 

He votes RTE.

#1543 His list. Laine, Shad and Tsuki is town. (Tsuki because of claim.) Turin is town but trending down. Rey, RTE and Lenlo is mafia.

#1604 He votes RTE. He agrees with Eld that there should only be one train. I don´t get that logic. Why should there only be one train?

Summary:

- A lot of his suspiciouns seems to be because of people suspecting him. Little OMGUS like.

- Mostly defending himself.

- Mistake with neighbourizer.

- Not sure why there should only be one train today. And I´m not really sure for his reasons for voting RTE. 

+ But he was suspected early and he have had to defend himself pretty much all game. 

+ I get why he voted Turin and I definitely agreed with his vote on Rey, even though he couldn´t put in words why he voted him.

+ I think he was opened to different possiblities when it came to Turin and Zander. 

Even though there are more - than + in this list I get a mostly good feeling of him. Some players seems to have gotten stuck on him and view everything that he says as scummy. I want him to explain the neighbourizer thing and his reason for voting RTE today (and explaining why there should only be one train.) 

Lenlo

#674 He votes Zander because he agrees with Turin and thinks that Zander´s reaction after Turin´s claim was bad. Earlier he said he could vote Zander or Dice.

He questions Dice why he doesn´t want to vote Zander or Turin even though he earlier said that they one of them should be lynched.

He unvotes because he wants to slow things down. Lot of time until dl. 

#698 He thinks Turin is town and that Dice is mafia, independent of Zander. Reasons is that Dice is defensive and reactionary.

#719 He questions Dice again why he doesn´t vote Zander or Turin.

#720 He doesn´t like that Zander unvotes Turin and wonder if he just tries to lynch anyone but himself.

He says that RTE is just suspected for low content. Zander´s case on RTE is meh.

Says that he doesn´t want to mislynch Zander and that is why he is holding of and trying to talk to him.

Wants me or someone else on Zander´s train to unvote. 

#822 Votes Dice for competing trains. 

# 872 He says he believes Turin but that he has mislynched Zander on D1 before. He forgets that he has voted Dice and votes him again.

#1118 Says that Dice vote is no more extra or special than anyone else. Says he is still useful after death.

#1119 To Dice: why would mafia kill you?

#1122 He decided to let na´s solve Turin - Zander.

#1168 Agrees with Shad about RTE. Says he had just been lazy about him.

#1278 Says that he never believed Dice claim, only said that if he is town then he has bad arguments.

Today: tries to get Tsuki to claim who he viewed and doesn´t like Tsuki´s game.

#1695 Vote RTE

+ I agree with him about Tsuki

- The way he went after Dice. First because he was defensive and reactionary. Well, he was an early suspect so he had to defend himself, right? Then he gets hung up on the "extra, special vote". I agree with Dice that he is misinterpreting him her. And even though he later says that he never said Dice was town #1118 and #1119 speak against that.

Lenlo doesn´t look good. 

I know you directed it at Dice, but he accidently asked Turin about having his qt board N0 in my game. He got the games mixed up i.e. wrong thread.

Okay. Thanks. 

I need another answer from Dice but I think I will put him as town. Lenlo not so much.

Still have many to iso but I must take a break. 

The idea for there being only 1 vote train today was originally my idea, one that dice is agreeing with. The concept is based on the idea that rte was saved because of the governor role. If that's the case, and the votes are exclusively on rte, and rte is saved again, then we know the governor doesn't want rte to die.

Couple that with the fact that I think rte could be scum and I think it's a good idea.

The case on Niniel:

#201 - Begins by querying Turin's yolo team.

#206 - Nothing of value.

#211 - Says she has good feelings about Alanna.

#215 - Tsuki pings Niniel because he comes at Alanna.

#337 - Niniel jumps on the Tsuki' wagon (which I began)

#344 - Says she has a good feeling about Alanna. 

#509 - Says she can't give a read on BFG, RTE or Lenlo at this point. Says again that she likes Alanna.

#513 - Sits on the fence here about Dice.

#522 - This little exchange with Shad about her voting against Tsuki pinged. Shad/Niniel teammates?

#652 - Anti-Zander regarding his QT fake name.

#672 - Still opposing Tsuki.

#789 - Still maintains she hasn't thought about RTE.

#1145 - Lightly defends Eldrick.

#1148 - Defends Dice.

I don't particularly like Niniel's posts, and her skirting around a definite position on RTE is pinging me. Her staunch support of Alanna doesn't make Alanna look good. I didn't like her position on the Tsuki wagon I started, similar to (yep) Alanna.

What are people's views on Niniel? 

I hadn´t any firm oppinions on RTE at that time and I´m still not sure. Waiting for some answers. Why doesn´t it make Laine look good? Doesn´t understand. Why didn´t you like my position on Tsuki. As you say, you voted him yourself. 

Working on my views. See later posts. 

The idea for there being only 1 vote train today was originally my idea, one that dice is agreeing with. The concept is based on the idea that rte was saved because of the governor role. If that's the case, and the votes are exclusively on rte, and rte is saved again, then we know the governor doesn't want rte to die.

Couple that with the fact that I think rte could be scum and I think it's a good idea.

Okay, I get the first part. 

Ok. working through Nini's ISO

I don't like her reasoning for her Tsuki vote. His calling Laine funky and emo would be a weak push, but it didn't feel like a push to me. Even if it was a push, sussing him for it was also weak. That's not a good reason to vote someone IMO.

Post #466 Feels like looking like making a stance on the neighbors alignment thing, while leaving an opening to back out later.

Post #533 Part of her reads list.

Read on Turin: 

Turin - to the point of his claim I found him scummy on my re-read. I don´t think his reasons for voting Dice is good. I also thinks that he was wrong by saying that Dice´s vote on Rey was a reaction test. I don´t think he either said it that way or meant for it that way. It might be true that he just followed John on Dice as John thought. But... I don´t see why he made that claim if he is mafia. I need to check how many votes he had when he claimed. 

This caught my attention because the read is all over the place. He was scummy on her reread. She lists reasons why. But she also says that she doesn't see him making the claim the way he did as scum.

Turin is scummy and not scummy at the same time (reads to me as a null/undecided read), but she has him at the bottom of her list.

I like her post #884 where she talks about not understanding RTE's stance on Dice being mafia is Zander is town.

I also liked her points about Hally's votes.

...blah. i only got 4 hours sleep, and I'm fading here. I'll finish this later.

ATP the things I like about her are outweighed by the things I don't.

If you read my posts I thought Turin looked scummy before his claim. He was more believable after and I realised that he didn´t claim to save himself since he only had three votes on him when he claimed. The claim made me change my mind about him and Zander. 

Wolfy. Assigns goals you can't possibly know as town.

It all depends on the mechanics of the role. We just don't know. It could easily be mafia just messing with us to speedlynch RTE.

Also, governor is usually an x-shot.

Wolfy. Assigns goals you can't possibly know as town.

It all depends on the mechanics of the role. We just don't know. It could easily be mafia just messing with us to speedlynch RTE.

Also, governor is usually an x-shot.

How is the goal of "does he die of not" something I can't know as town?

I don't like that he has yet to say anything about his surviving.

You can think my actions wolfy all you want. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here with the tools I have available. My vote and my voice.

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick, Lenlo

Tsuki (1): Alanna

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (5): Niniel, BFG, Shad, Rey, RTE

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

No Change.

Archived