DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Mehh not feeling a town Lenlo, I'm not. <_<

Eldrick has some wolfy damn posts but I still think he's town. Unless he continues to speculate instead of solve..

I still need to do my ISOs :sad: Sorry I'm putting them off, kinda got to get through this week. Big project due Monday, other big project due Wednesday. Last day of school is the 25th omggg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you directed it at Dice, but he accidently asked Turin about having his qt board N0 in my game. He got the games mixed up i.e. wrong thread.

Okay. Thanks. 

I need another answer from Dice but I think I will put him as town. Lenlo not so much.

Still have many to iso but I must take a break. 

I misremembered Turins claim thought hed claimed neighbourIZER.  the wrong thread     i was having a REAL bad day and was screwing up in both games ended up throwing my hands up asnd quitting for the night

- He has moved away from his early reasons for suspecting Dice and what is left is that Dice doesn´t want to die. Well, non of us wants to?

- I still don´t really get why he has me as a suspect. Because of me not taking a stand on RTE? He doesn´t like my posts, I don´t know what that means. 

- He suspect both me and Laine for voting Tsuki, a train that he started himself. He said Laine posted well after that but has kept her as scummy. 

So yes, he still looks scummy to me. 

1) What? Dice is saying he doesn't want to die. When did I say I'm not willing to go after him because he doesn't want to die? I'm still willing to vote Dice today. This is a non-reason.

2) I think it was your relatively sporadic posting through the first day. That combined with the Tsuki train vote just didn't sit right with me. A feel thing, the way you didn't like my "statistics talk".

3) I'm a suspicous person in a suspicious game. I'll trust you and Alanna fully only when you're confirmed townies.

Think your misreading here. Shes saying your only reason now for voting me is that i dont want to die

I know you directed it at Dice, but he accidently asked Turin about having his qt board N0 in my game. He got the games mixed up i.e. wrong thread.

Okay. Thanks. 

I need another answer from Dice but I think I will put him as town. Lenlo not so much.

Still have many to iso but I must take a break. 

I misremembered Turins claim thought hed claimed neighbourIZER.  the wrong thread     i was having a REAL bad day and was screwing up in both games ended up throwing my hands up asnd quitting for the night

- He has moved away from his early reasons for suspecting Dice and what is left is that Dice doesn´t want to die. Well, non of us wants to?

- I still don´t really get why he has me as a suspect. Because of me not taking a stand on RTE? He doesn´t like my posts, I don´t know what that means. 

- He suspect both me and Laine for voting Tsuki, a train that he started himself. He said Laine posted well after that but has kept her as scummy. 

So yes, he still looks scummy to me. 

1) What? Dice is saying he doesn't want to die. When did I say I'm not willing to go after him because he doesn't want to die? I'm still willing to vote Dice today. This is a non-reason.

2) I think it was your relatively sporadic posting through the first day. That combined with the Tsuki train vote just didn't sit right with me. A feel thing, the way you didn't like my "statistics talk".

3) I'm a suspicous person in a suspicious game. I'll trust you and Alanna fully only when you're confirmed townies.

Think your misreading here. Shes saying your only reason now for voting me is that i dont want to die

Right, I see. At any rate, it's not the main reason I'm suspicious of you, I've stated those reasons before. Also, not currently voting for you. 

You can do it. <3

I think with no one coming forward to claim whatever that was with RTE pretty much cements it.

Disagree with this. It's a possibility, I don't think anything is cemented. 

I think it's a toss up between mafia saving RTE scummate and mafia just wanting to get rid of Zander.

Unfortunately, RTE hasn't done enough to clear himself as town, so he's getting lynched for it.

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (5): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick, Lenlo, Alanna

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (5): Niniel, BFG, Shad, Rey, RTE

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

RTE is at L2, I want to hear from BFG, Shad, and RTE.

BFG are you still around?

You can do it. <3

I think with no one coming forward to claim whatever that was with RTE pretty much cements it.

Disagree with this. It's a possibility, I don't think anything is cemented.

I agree with Rey here. No one coming forward to claim the action from D1 doesn't make RTE anything except alive. Using this to push the RTE lynch is bad imo.

I would be okay with Eldrick, even Shad. I am not completely opposed to an RTE lynch as he could be mafia. I just want to make sure that people are clear about their reasons and that those reasons are valid.

I still obviously prefer dice lynch. Why do you not want to see him lynched?

I would like to hear from Shad more before we decide to lynch him, I think he's had good moments and I'm excusing him because he's been in 3 games. Once he gets in here and gives me a bit more I'll have to make a decision on him. Same with BFG. Those two could be really strong for town if they're on our team.

Eldrickk could be an okay lynch, I wouldn't fight it too much. Dice lynch I would fight. I have a gut feeling he's town and his responses have just been defensive and frustrated townie and that's skewing people's read of him. Would like to see him bag us scum or get peeked so we can move on from that suspicion.

I guess part of my Dice read comes from how he treated Zander. He started out like everyone else after you, Turin, revealed the neighbors thing, but then Dice made an effort to actually question Zander and adjust his read accordingly. Besides that, I don't see why Dice would claim STUMP of all things as a false claim if he was a wolf. Probably wouldn't be my first choice. I would have claimed cop and gotten Tsuki lynched, to be honest. So, I'm just not seeing a scum Dice here and I'm going to fight to not get him lynched just like I did with Zander.

I guess part of my Dice read comes from how he treated Zander. He started out like everyone else after you, Turin, revealed the neighbors thing, but then Dice made an effort to actually question Zander and adjust his read accordingly. Besides that, I don't see why Dice would claim STUMP of all things as a false claim if he was a wolf. Probably wouldn't be my first choice. I would have claimed cop and gotten Tsuki lynched, to be honest. So, I'm just not seeing a scum Dice here and I'm going to fight to not get him lynched just like I did with Zander.

Mafia fake cc'ing cop is a death sentence.No way does he get Tsuki lynched.

Really? Tsuki's actual content was coming across as scummy before his claim. I don't think it would have been difficult for scum to take advantage of that by persuading people to turn against him at that point.

Really? Tsuki's actual content was coming across as scummy before his claim. I don't think it would have been difficult for scum to take advantage of that by persuading people to turn against him at that point.

^ this exactly. Many, including myself, have said they'd lynch Tsuki if he wasn't cop and un cc'd. Wolf!Dice could have taken that opportunity yesterday and brought Tsuki down. But he claimed STUMP? Dice isn't a wolf. lol

Turin keep in mind that Dice was under heat yesterday anyways. If he saw that he was going down and wanted to take down Tsuki with him, that would have been a good opportunity to prevent peeks and keep his teammates in the clear. This is all just speculation, but I don't think Dice is the way to go regardless.

Turin keep in mind that Dice was under heat yesterday anyways. If he saw that he was going down and wanted to take down Tsuki with him, that would have been a good opportunity to prevent peeks and keep his teammates in the clear. This is all just speculation, but I don't think Dice is the way to go regardless.

I haven't ruled him out. If he stopped playing defence and made some active game contributions it would be points in his favour. Besides his early arguments with Turin/Dice, has he actually made any constructive contributions to casing or reading plays?

I haven't ruled him out. If he stopped playing defence and made some active game contributions it would be points in his favour. Besides his early arguments with Turin/Dice, has he actually made any constructive contributions to casing or reading plays?

No, hence my argument with him. He's very anti-solve and keeps pointing at an outdated reads list.

Archived