DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not feeling too great abut RTE, Hally and Rey compared to everyone else. I don't really have a strong case on any of them, but I'm fairly sure there's at least 1 scum here.

Willing to hammer RTE, but I want to get more discussion too. I want to see his defense. I want him to try to give us a compelling alternative.

I am crazy undecided on Dice. I simply don't see his attitude about his lynch coming from a town mindset, but when looking at the rest of his game, I like it.

Also have no idea what to do about Tsuki. He isn't cc'd, so he isn't getting lynched. If he's telling the truth, then keeping him alive to draw the RB is a great idea. If he's lying, it will become clearer in time.

Nini's recent posts have made me feel better about her. Slotting her as slight town. Still need to finish her ISO and compare it to recent events.

Laine, Shad, Lenlo, and Turin are all obviously town to me. I'm not even considering voting them until we have some scum flips.

Yeah I guess it's heavily meta based. one of those gut feelings where I know something is wrong. But I'm also struggling making the read due to school/finals/etc right now which could be affecting things ugh

It could also easily be affecting him. Just saying.

Sleep well :)

Shad, how am I higher on your list than Turin? Not complaining, just curious :P

I'm not a great Turin reader and tend to pour a lot of time into figuring him out, and I'd rather just slank and hope his claim resolves itself. You and Laine are pure reads that I feel confident in.

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (5): Hallia, Dice, Lenlo, Alanna, Shad

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Not voting (5): Niniel, BFG, Rey, RTE, Eldrick

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

I'm not a great Turin reader and tend to pour a lot of time into figuring him out, and I'd rather just slank and hope his claim resolves itself. You and Laine are pure reads that I feel confident in.

I'm basing a lot of my read of him on his interactions with Zander. It felt like someone that genuinely thought the other was scummy, not someone that was taking advantage of a scummy towny play.

I know the question was directed at laine, but I'm going to answer it too. I want him to defend the fact that so many people think he's the way to go today. I want him to contribute and give us a reason to not lynch him. He isn't even trying.

I think question belongs on your QT.

[unvote]

[V] shad [/v]

That list does have too much green. And it isn't a good thing.

If you knew I was town (cop read, my flip, whatever) how would it affect your reads?

Honestly niniel, I think the choices today will end up being rte or dice regardless and I pick rte. Suspicion aroud the lynch yesterday and overall no interest in solving.

I almost wanted to vote Eldrick or Rey but I think Eldrick is misguided and distracted. Rey is still an option for my vote

Wtl rte or Rey

If it´s between them I would vote RTE as well but I´m not ready to vote before I have re-read as much as possible. I realise that I won´t get time to iso everyone before dl but I would like to re-read BFG, Shad and Eld. This is a short day compared to D1. 

- He has moved away from his early reasons for suspecting Dice and what is left is that Dice doesn´t want to die. Well, non of us wants to?

- I still don´t really get why he has me as a suspect. Because of me not taking a stand on RTE? He doesn´t like my posts, I don´t know what that means. 

- He suspect both me and Laine for voting Tsuki, a train that he started himself. He said Laine posted well after that but has kept her as scummy. 

So yes, he still looks scummy to me. 

1) What? Dice is saying he doesn't want to die. When did I say I'm not willing to go after him because he doesn't want to die? I'm still willing to vote Dice today. This is a non-reason.

2) I think it was your relatively sporadic posting through the first day. That combined with the Tsuki train vote just didn't sit right with me. A feel thing, the way you didn't like my "statistics talk".

3) I'm a suspicous person in a suspicious game. I'll trust you and Alanna fully only when you're confirmed townies.

1. You said that Dice´s early stuff looked better. So that means that you are not basing your suspiciouns of that. What is left is that he is fighting for not getting lynch. That in itself is not a good reason to suspect someone. Get what I mean?

2. Okay, so a feeling. 

3. It´s hard to see who you think is town or mafia when you are suspicious of everyone. 

You would be town. I don't know what effect it would have on my other reads.

I know the question was directed at laine, but I'm going to answer it too. I want him to defend the fact that so many people think he's the way to go today. I want him to contribute and give us a reason to not lynch him. He isn't even trying.

This isn't a case. How is he supposed to defend about what other people think? Just because "everyone" thinks something doesn't make it so. 

Here you go:

ELDRICK: Why does everyone think you are the way to go???

RTE: Their wrong or mafia pushing LHF. 

your question back at you. If I claimed a green view on him right now what you be thinking about "everyone"? Who on that train do you think looks worst? 

Official Vote count

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Alanna, Shad

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Shad (1): Turin

Not voting (6): Niniel, BFG, Rey, RTE, Eldrick, Sooh

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

@Sooh. Lenlo's vote has been removed. You may vote without first unvote.

Mostly I think because I'm pretty towny. My reasonings for my votes were pretty transparent, and I feel like she's trying to throw shade.

I´m not sure what transparent mean. That you have stated reasons for your votes? There are often a line or possible two. But that is not the thing. The thing is your vote jumping. 

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early. 

Do you intend to follow up on this suspicion?

Yes, I mentioned this earlier. He said this but the only one he named was Dice. 

Tsuki

Laine

Eldrick

Turin

Dice

Niniel

Hallia

Reyoru

Lenlo

BFG

RTE

Dice probably the biggest move for me.  The focus on self-defense makes it a little harder to get a clear read on him--through no fault of his own--but when I think about Dragon Reborn and how... kind of obviously scummy he was there.  Not feeling that here.  I think if he's town then if he can get the pressure off his back it's going to show more clearly in time, and I think he's probably town.  Niniel was an incredibly easy read for me in DR, like within two serious posts she was my top villa for the entire phase.  It didn't strike me as obvious here on D1, but this phase she may very well be out of her scum range on shear quantity of content alone.  Granted I've only seen her wolf once, she was super lurky and I gathered that was the norm.  I dig it.  Lenlo is maintaining his swagger of late but still not really leaving much of an impact in my memory banks, and I don't know what to make of that, and lol ISOs maybe I'll get there some day.  BFG deserves a pass on inactivity.  I mean she just literally lost Eldrick's game for forgetting to submit her night kill.  But I'm not really impressed by what I've seen so far.  If you're town do that thing you do and I'll probably read you correctly.  [v]RTE[/v] can die today.

I´ll iso Shad before dl but I agree with Turin that this list has a little bit too much green in it. 

Sooh is replacing Lenlo

Welcome Sooh!

Now I´m going to do some breakfast and I think I will get the time to iso at least one more player before work. I think it will be Eld. I had him as very townie yesterday but I have seen that at least Laine and Turin are suspicious of him. I will see why. 

[v] RTE [/v]

I think we were on to something with RTE, what do you think Turin

as for finding scum

vote RTE

and i agree with eldrick that there should be only one train

[V]rte [/v]

If anyone wants to explain why he didn't get lynched, I'm all ears.

y'all i'm determined to finish this tax project tonight, so if I come back later either crying/celebrating, you'll know what that's all about lol

stupid projects and stoopid finals >_>

Im learning multithreading for my end of semester proj.

Personally, I think Dice's arguments and general attitude and approach with his role have been crap. Just not helpful and not necessarily from a townie mindset. They seem very survival oriented, not solve oriented. Survival is not something exclusive to wolves/3rd party ofc, as no one wants to get lynched, but wolves are generally willing to do almost anything to avoid it unless it would implicate the rest of their team to do so.

The other option is RTE. He has gone beyond null, afkness. He has been around. Hes posted. Hes read up, as demonstrated by prior posts. Yet he doesnt talk about things directly related to him. He is avoiding them it seems like. [v]RTE[/v] Dice is wolfy at worst, unhelpful town at best. RTE though is wolfy at worst and slightly less wolfy at best.

Something is bothering me about the lynch change. If mafia knew that RTE could get out of the lynch, or that they could swap it to the second vote getter then it is quite possible that there were mafia pushing RTE (if RTE is town or mafia), knowing they were gonna get whoever was second. In this case zander. So if RTE was just lhf then the one being protected was dice.

If RTE doesn't give some more effort here then I will not stand in the way if his lynch.

Has he posted yet today?

Here in SC on vacation. I have seen nothing that makes me want to switch off of RTE

Eldrick dropping a little due to his speculation. It's not going anywhere. Too easy for scum to hide.

Niniels work looks good, +

Dice still looking better, at least I'm not the only one that thinks he's town

Turin still fine. Will tinfoil later

Shad here, need him to finish catching up.

BFG non existent

Rte contributing bare minimum

Tsuki might be okay, Rey probably not.

Lenlo gives me bad feels sometimes

[unvote] [v]rte [/v]

[unvote]

My reasons for wanting his lynch is the fact that he somehow avoided it today an his level of contribution. Neither are particularly great reasons.

I'm gonna be going over some other people today and see what I can find.

TsukiLaine

Eldrick

TurinDiceNiniel

HalliaReyoruLenlo

BFG

RTE

Dice probably the biggest move for me.  The focus on self-defense makes it a little harder to get a clear read on him--through no fault of his own--but when I think about Dragon Reborn and how... kind of obviously scummy he was there.  Not feeling that here.  I think if he's town then if he can get the pressure off his back it's going to show more clearly in time, and I think he's probably town.  Niniel was an incredibly easy read for me in DR, like within two serious posts she was my top villa for the entire phase.  It didn't strike me as obvious here on D1, but this phase she may very well be out of her scum range on shear quantity of content alone.  Granted I've only seen her wolf once, she was super lurky and I gathered that was the norm.  I dig it.  Lenlo is maintaining his swagger of late but still not really leaving much of an impact in my memory banks, and I don't know what to make of that, and lol ISOs maybe I'll get there some day.  BFG deserves a pass on inactivity.  I mean she just literally lost Eldrick's game for forgetting to submit her night kill.  But I'm not really impressed by what I've seen so far.  If you're town do that thing you do and I'll probably read you correctly.  [v]RTE[/v] can die today.

On mobile, so I'm gonna post these quotes and then reply with this info in the next post. (Yay for "full version" option. You can mq)

e6ca8b081f66e01f5c6ef62fa41c4003.gif

Hally voted without an apparent reason, and later stated that she didn't see anything to change her mind.

Dice sheeped my idea to have rte be the only train and voted him.

I voted him because the D1 lynch was screwy and I wanted results by having the only lynch be him. My other reason was his contribution level. Neither are good reasons and I unvoted.

Lenlo's reason is rte seems to be avoiding topic directly related to him.

Laine's reason is his contribution level.

Shad doesn't list a reason. Lists reads on a bunch of players, but as for rte, his only comment is "he can die today".

As for which reasons are the worst, no apparent reason is easily the worst of the group (hally and shad)

Contribution level and solving what happened with d1 aren't good enough reasons by themselves (dice and laine), and being my only reasons are why I unvoted.

Lenlo's reason, that rte seems to be avoiding talking about topics related to him, is the best of the group.

Another question for you now.

"If RTE doesn't give some more effort here then I will not stand in the way if his lynch.

Has he posted yet today?"

You said this (quoted above). What changed? Why are you contesting his lynch now? He hasn't given the effort you mentioned imo.

Archived