DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be more than happy to ly.ch Dice as I think he is worthy of a nice rope tie. It doesn't seem to be happening. I would shoot him if I could.

Shad had some odd instances. But there were two things that really stood out (it may be because they had to do with me). First his line about not letting me ride my claim despite a poor performance to end game. That sounded like setting me up for slate mislynch. He backed off it but in a way that I felt was still trying to leave the suspicion out there. The other was his comment about reading me poorly and just deciding to not bother a hope I get resolved. This is a two sided thing. It could be an extension of the late game suss to come OR they have decided to just shoot me then he doesn't really have to give a read on me.

In short, my reasons are my own.

Hey BFG :smile:

I'm still trying to read up on this game and see what has happened. So far most of my comments have been more about game mechanics than what has actually happened. I have a long and strenuous week ahead, so I'll give it my best, and hopefully I'll be able to clear myself to you all as the days go by.

Still many pages missing in my read but...

Essentially Tsuki is mostly there for the claim, I don't remember much from him

Laine - presence/conviction/reads

Dice - slightly harder read, I don't think I can say he's completely out of mafia range yet as I don't think the Simpsons gifs accurately express his meta any more :/ but the majority of what I've seen from him I think comes from town! Dice rather than mafia! Dice most of the time, I can go into specifics if needed

Turin - I don't see the manner of his claim coming from anyone other than town. I'll admit some tinfoil because of what I've read he's been very focused on Zander/Dice, but I'm missing some

Niniel - I don't think I've ever seen her this engaged as mafia

Eldrick - I need to stop being lazy and ISO him properly at the moment it's mostly thread presence

Hallia - early good feels from Hallia, but I don't recall much lately

Lenlo/Sooh - again early good feels, and ditto

Rey - I just don't remember this game other than being engaged early on

Shad - possibly OMGUS but he seems to be dancing around calling me mafia and considering his suspect list I should really be in there, I also remember lots of questions and although there's nothing I don't like as such, it just feels ???

RTE - ugh. I don't have anything to really clear him on, as town he's generally relaxed on thread and 'carefree' in how he posts and I don't get that impression here. But he's the only train today, and few people are seriously looking elsewhere and I'm not sure what to make of that :/

Hey BFG :smile:

I'm still trying to read up on this game and see what has happened. So far most of my comments have been more about game mechanics than what has actually happened. I have a long and strenuous week ahead, so I'll give it my best, and hopefully I'll be able to clear myself to you all as the days go by.

<3 I'm still pages behind, but feeling more awake each day :)

Dice does (or can) typically read Zander early, not necessarily always accurately, but I remember a conversation in a DT where Dice came in saying he was reading Zander as mafia (correctly) from his opening posts that felt 'forced' or something.

BFG I wanted to talk but I'm passing out right now unfortunately. Uhhhhh just talk to the others and I'll be back later. I was all excited to talk to you and now I'm dipping out :sad:

:( I'll try to get on before work, but will depend on how long I stay up tonight lol

I don't think it does. If the result was because of Governor, like it appears to be, and nobody owns up to an explanation, then that means the role was either used to save rte or to get Zander mislynched.

I want discussion on this. Why was Zander lynched instead? Who wanted Zander lynched more than they did rte?

With that, I'm going back to trying to sleep.

Not a fan of Eldrick advocating discussion on something that is mostly WIFOM at this stage

[v] RTE [/v]

Hallia can you explain your vote on RTE? You don't mention him before you first vote him Day 1, what is it you don't like about his posts, what do you think of his response to you yesterday?

Who else would you consider voting?

[unvote]

I liked Eldricks posts overnight.

Zander - I didn't say I thought you couldn't be v/v - I was asking him.

[v] RTE [/v] need moar from here.

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

If you want to talk consensus votes...

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

You're surprised that D1 isn't more clear?  We have a ton of claims D1 and 60 pages, I'm not sure what else you're asking for.

What has changed for you regarding my slot, have I done something scummy?  If so, tell me what.

What did Laine do to move up? And Treestumps can be lynched.  Silenced, no, but lynched, yes.  I disagree that Zander/Turin needs to be sorted by lynching.  I think the idea of cop clearing is a good idea.  I'm sure the doc will protect the cop, so Tsuki will have some info for us tomorrow I hope.

I could vote you or Eldrick still.  He made me feel a bit better, but he is still very low.  Please give me more to work with if you want me to move.

My point is he could fairly easily avoid the suss by giving a safe read. I think he would be well believed.

To face the fire for being blocked is just giving more time for a cc with less value.

Anyone gonna admit to blocking him?

Or if Tsuki was mafia he could give any read on a town and be pretty confident that it was right (chance there's a 3rd party who doesn't view town)

My point is he could fairly easily avoid the suss by giving a safe read. I think he would be well believed.

To face the fire for being blocked is just giving more time for a cc with less value.

Or if Tsuki was mafia he could give any read on a town and be pretty confident that it was right (chance there's a 3rd party who doesn't view town)

It would have to be a town read tho.

I only chose myself because I'm the only person I know is town.

as for finding scum

vote RTE

and i agree with eldrick that there should be only one train

Why are you voting RTE?

[v]rte [/v]

If anyone wants to explain why he didn't get lynched, I'm all ears.

Is (was, I know you've moved on since) this your only reason?

It would have to be a town read tho.

I only chose myself because I'm the only person I know is town.

Depends, Wombat faked a guilty before lylo on me once :dry: sometimes it's just about survival, although generally you're right most faked reads will be town

I agree that Eldrick wanting to go deep into setup that we don't know is not good.

Hallia really didn't post anything on RTE prior to voting him? Did John?

I don't think RTE had posted much, if anything before John subbed out. I mostly remember John being interested in Dice, you, Zander and getting frustrated with the style of play here :(

I didn't see anything in her ISO before the first vote

Archived