DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Dice resolved. We either lynch him today or we lynch him tomorrow. 

and here we have an example of someone who wants me lynched JUST to prove my claim.  

And I don't like this either; You want ME lynched to prove I am the cop, as well??

Tsuki. A lot of those reads are based on how you remember them playing years ago. How do you feel about the content in this game alone?

I was only gone a year, not decades. I am basing it on what I feel from this game, for the most part, with a smattering of remembered meta thrown in - just like almost everyone else.

But if he IS stumped, town STILL loses both a member AND a vote, putting Scum into that much more of a majority.

Now I am not saying that Dice is town, not strongly, anyway, but lynching someone for no other reason still puts us

that much closer to losing... just sayin'.

I agree, hence my vote on RTE. I don't see how people think he isn't scum. No town role has come forward to explain it, leaving the obvious to me.

Not obvious. Multiple possibilities.

RTE mafia and mafia saved him.

RTE mafia and town saved him.

RTE town and mafia saved him in order to lynch Zander or protect dice or for lulz.

RTE town and town saved him possibly in order to lynch Zander.

I think you would claim it if you did it as town but someone else might not. I can see it either way.

If mafia did it it is very possible it was to lynch Z yesterday and nearly assure a RTE lynch today.

So I don't agree with "he didn't die yesterday" as a real good reason.

I agree, hence my vote on RTE. I don't see how people think he isn't scum. No town role has come forward to explain it, leaving the obvious to me.

in short from above, the role that caused it might be mafia but it doesn't automatically follow that therefore RTE is mafia.

Official Vote count

RTE (5): Hallia, Dice, Shad, Rey, Sooh

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Shad (1): Turin

Dice (1): Eldrick

Hallia (1): RTE

Rey (1): Alanna

Not voting (2): Niniel, BFG

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

7 hours till deadline

No change

Tsuki. A lot of those reads are based on how you remember them playing years ago. How do you feel about the content in this game alone?

I was only gone a year, not decades. I am basing it on what I feel from this game, for the most part, with a smattering of remembered meta thrown in - just like almost everyone else.

You make it sound like more lol.

Hahahahaaaa GOATDOC STRIKES AGAIN

really. You are soft claiming doc for no good reason? Then claim it.

Might as well claim your protect too.

Are you serious here? Whether or not she is the doc, or is just commenting on doc making a good move, claiming doc is the stupidest thing doc could do.

She already soft claimed it. Claiming te protect is the right play here. Mafia are gonna have to decide what to guess anyway. Plus claiming the protect lends credence to her claim. Furthermore if there happened to be a town watcher it could verify her and probably the shooter. Watcher doesn't even have to actually claim.

You mad?

Archived