DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I skimmed for votes. That was the explanation in your vote post.

He touched base on not knowing what happened. I agree that he should be discussing alternatives, because he's in several poes, but not fighting your lynch is null. Town are actually less worried about dying than scum are. Especially since we have only lost 1 so far.

Well I've been posting a lot about RTE. I still need to go over his ISO again, should take all of 10 minutes when I get the time.

He DID respond that he didn't know what happened but I'm having trouble believing it.

Bold: Depends on the player. I will fight a lynch either way. I'm in this game to win for my team, not let myself get lynched. Only RTE (and possible teammates) know his alignment. If he's town, only he knows he's town, he should be guiding us in the right direction FOR HIS TEAM

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the towniest townie to town.

The real question is do we trust Dice?

Dice, how would you like us to try to resolve you now?

I'm finding it odd that everyone is being so flighty with Tsuki. I find that the order of likelihood is:

Most: Tsuki fake claims as town.

Next: Tsuki is cop and got blocked.

least: Tsuki faked as mafia.

Reason: if Tsuki is mafia, then he knows I'm town and he can drop that as an easy result. So if he wants to ride along he can do that. Only a watcher or tracker would see he didn't go anywhere.

you do recall you yourself saying you didnt think he was the cop right?

As for resolving me? ive been telling you all game to not waste ure time lynching me   just let me try to find scum.

I also find it weird that not ONCE iirc have you even ENTERTAINED the idea that im town. You are completely locked in and have been since the beginning of the game. You are completely blinded. How about you try looking elsewhere?

Yes. I remember that. You know I said it probably makes him town tho right? Notice the way I presented my thoughts. Most likely was that he was faking as town. So what is your point???

Said no mafia ever... (sarcasm)

I entertained the thought but your actions are preventing me from keeping that thought for more than a few nanoseconds at a time.  I have looked elsewhere. I was looking elsewhere all day yesterday too. Why are you so troubled by me? 

Bold: way to attempt to discredit me without addressing my problems with your play.

Can anyone give me an idea about what's going on in this game? I literally just sat down to read, but there are almost 2k posts and not enough time on the clock/energy in me. I'm going to read RTE in entirety, and I'll try to read D2 to begin with. I would appreciate if somebody could give me like a summary though, or if not, if people could re-post/link their newest reads for me.

Thanks in advance!

*gets ready to crack down*

I'm not feeling too great abut RTE, Hally and Rey compared to everyone else. I don't really have a strong case on any of them, but I'm fairly sure there's at least 1 scum here.

Willing to hammer RTE, but I want to get more discussion too. I want to see his defense. I want him to try to give us a compelling alternative.

I am crazy undecided on Dice. I simply don't see his attitude about his lynch coming from a town mindset, but when looking at the rest of his game, I like it.

Also have no idea what to do about Tsuki. He isn't cc'd, so he isn't getting lynched. If he's telling the truth, then keeping him alive to draw the RB is a great idea. If he's lying, it will become clearer in time.

Nini's recent posts have made me feel better about her. Slotting her as slight town. Still need to finish her ISO and compare it to recent events.

Laine, Shad, Lenlo, and Turin are all obviously town to me. I'm not even considering voting them until we have some scum flips.

Can anyone give me an idea about what's going on in this game? I literally just sat down to read, but there are almost 2k posts and not enough time on the clock/energy in me. I'm going to read RTE in entirety, and I'll try to read D2 to begin with. I would appreciate if somebody could give me like a summary though, or if not, if people could re-post/link their newest reads for me.

Thanks in advance!

*gets ready to crack down*

Day 1:

Tsuki was our first train, super scummy, claimed cop.

Turin and Zander neighbors, natural suspicion. Turin pushed that Zander was mafia because he came into the QT with a fake name and changed it afterwards. Zander thought Turin was mafia for trying to lynch Zander and using QT as main source of evidence (along with Z's defensiveness) Both sus of Dice.

Lynch was going Zander's way, I hard defended him as town.

Dice got some votes and claimed Town Stump, RTE started getting heat.

At the end of the day RTE had the most votes but Zander got lynched anyway because the lynch was manipulated somehow.

Zander flipped town neighbor.

Nobody died N1.

Day 2:

Votes on RTE for the lynch yesterday and because of lack of game solve or towny presence.

I argued with Tsuki because he's a terrible cop and has done nothing to game solve, was roleblocked n1.

That's pretty much it I think

I just realized that dice's play still doesn't make sense. I was explaining the highlights for Sooh, and I can't justify his actions when clumping them together in a summary.

He sussed Turin for his having weak reasons for voting someone (I don't remember who). Turin claimed neighbor with zander. Dice said he thought the vote should be between Turin and zander. He was already town reading Zander, which would logically mean he wanted to lynch Turin between the two. He commented on how one of them could be gf, so a cop view might not even matter (for reason not to take the alternative to lynching between them). He later stated that he thought Turin claimed neighborizer, which would mean he thought Zander would be the one between the two he was considering, but his view on zander never wavered.

Turin suspected foul play with his neighbor because Zander posted under a different name? That sounds weird, but it also sounds like townie Turin. This is without having read much of his play so far though. 

If Tsuki claimed D1 and is not counter claimed so far I'm willing to give him a day or two more. If he was role blocked and there was no kill there's either a GOAT doc, or in addition to a scum roleblocker also a town roleblocker I would think. Depending on the number of scums and how many roled scums there are and such that can account for the missing night kill. 

I'd have to look closer at Dice stump. I don't even know how mechanics are with tree stumps. Like, are they told from the get-go that they are stumps this game? 

Turin suspected foul play with his neighbor because Zander posted under a different name? That sounds weird, but it also sounds like townie Turin. This is without having read much of his play so far though.

If Tsuki claimed D1 and is not counter claimed so far I'm willing to give him a day or two more. If he was role blocked and there was no kill there's either a GOAT doc, or in addition to a scum roleblocker also a town roleblocker I would think. Depending on the number of scums and how many roled scums there are and such that can account for the missing night kill.

I'd have to look closer at Dice stump. I don't even know how mechanics are with tree stumps. Like, are they told from the get-go that they are stumps this game?

That's effectively the thread's stance on him.

Eldrick what do you mean his view on Zander never wavered? He literally had 2-3 pages talking back and forth with Zander asking questions and then gave him a town lean, iirc. That's part of why I'm town reading DIce.

He had a town lean on zander from the beginning of the game. He never sussed zander.

Turin's been very townie this game, Tsuki has been very scummy. Tsuki would have been lynched without the cop claim and I still want to lynch him. His cop claim is his only saving grace.

Dice was told he's stump, I'm assuming. I like his claim because it's not a cc claim on the cop. Tsuki would have been lynched over Dice, I believe, if Dice claimed cop as scum. So claiming stump also makes me believe that the role is real and Dice is telling the truth.

Like, Dice hasn't had the perfect game, but I'm leaning a lot more town than scum at this point.

His talk with Zander to get to the bottom of what happened between Z/Turin was natural and felt real, like Dice wanted to know the truth, not like he was trying to angleshoot to call Zander scum or town in order to get town cred from it. It was good.

Eldrick what do you mean his view on Zander never wavered? He literally had 2-3 pages talking back and forth with Zander asking questions and then gave him a town lean, iirc. That's part of why I'm town reading DIce.

He had a town lean on zander from the beginning of the game. He never sussed zander.

You think that "we need to lynch between the two" isn't sussing?

You think that "we need to lynch between the two" isn't sussing?

Not when his stance was already Zander is town and turin is scum.

He didn't outright say that he wanted to lynch Turin between the two, but he never suspected Zander specifically.

Archived