DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

There's also something that's been bugging the hell out of me.

@Ithi In Clov's game, the only other time I've seen the stump role, when I died and became a stump, my alignment wasn't revealed. How do you run stumps? If someone in your game died and became a stump, would we know their alignment?

Erase all memory of GnD for how normal roles work.

I can't speak for Ithi and it's not like this game has been 'normal' so far but a traditional stump flips with a coroner report loses vote and can keep posting.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my father in law's house and can post now before dinner. Internet has not worked so far in my bf's house. I'm not sure if it will when we get back or not. I will be able to make time for this game tomorrow. Will try to do my best then.

Not thrilled with this post. It's a post for the sake of posting imo.

"Hey I'm here" with no real content following it.

Why say you can post now if you're not gonna?

I remember when I was scum bros with Niniel in WE Cory said a large quantity of posts like this is a tell for her.

I dunno.

It's something I do constantly regardless of my alignment so I'm really hesitant to pass judgment.

Just something that came to mind when I read your post.

Town tell or Scum tell?

Since no one has come forward to claim that they killed Zander yesterday it´s probably mafia. I think mafia would be happy to keep Zander alive to cause confusion about him and Turin so it might be that they protected RTE after all. That is my thoughts right now.

Meh. Zander was trending up. RTE was trending down. Zander was active. RTE was afk. Mafia could have just as easily swapped it because Zander wasn't likely to get lynched in the future and town!RTE was going down anyway.

I mean I still think RTE is probably scum, but I don't think this in and of itself is indicative of anything.

I'm effectively ISOing Lenlo ITT. I have everyone else on ignore. I was gonna pull post numbers, but I guess that isn't happening.

As of pg60, I haven't seen anything from him I didn't like. He's still solidly town in my book. I've pointed out quotes that I particularly liked.

I'd like to hear from people sussing him reasons why. No "trending down" or similar vague concepts. Why isn't Lenlo town?

Eldrick I think I've called out a few instances on Lenlo irt tone, which you can see in my ISO. In addition, looking at his work in THIS game compared to some of his previous games where he was town and came out swinging and stayed that way.... this is sorely lacking and I'm a tad disappointed. I believe I've mentioned all these things and even tried to appeal to Lenlo but I don't see any change in his behavior.

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early. 

Do you intend to follow up on this suspicion?

Eldrick I think I've called out a few instances on Lenlo irt tone, which you can see in my ISO. In addition, looking at his work in THIS game compared to some of his previous games where he was town and came out swinging and stayed that way.... this is sorely lacking and I'm a tad disappointed. I believe I've mentioned all these things and even tried to appeal to Lenlo but I don't see any change in his behavior.

Tone isn't something I'm good at catching. Can you give me some examples?

Tsuki
Laine
Eldrick
Turin

Dice
Niniel

Hallia
Reyoru
Lenlo
BFG
RTE

Dice probably the biggest move for me.  The focus on self-defense makes it a little harder to get a clear read on him--through no fault of his own--but when I think about Dragon Reborn and how... kind of obviously scummy he was there.  Not feeling that here.  I think if he's town then if he can get the pressure off his back it's going to show more clearly in time, and I think he's probably town.  Niniel was an incredibly easy read for me in DR, like within two serious posts she was my top villa for the entire phase.  It didn't strike me as obvious here on D1, but this phase she may very well be out of her scum range on shear quantity of content alone.  Granted I've only seen her wolf once, she was super lurky and I gathered that was the norm.  I dig it.  Lenlo is maintaining his swagger of late but still not really leaving much of an impact in my memory banks, and I don't know what to make of that, and lol ISOs maybe I'll get there some day.  BFG deserves a pass on inactivity.  I mean she just literally lost Eldrick's game for forgetting to submit her night kill.  But I'm not really impressed by what I've seen so far.  If you're town do that thing you do and I'll probably read you correctly.  [v]RTE[/v] can die today.

Yeah Eldrick, should be in my ISO, just ctrl-f Lenlo and you should be able to find it. I would do it for you but I'm going to bed, gotta wake up in 6 hours for school.

That IS a lot of green Shad. Who do you think in the greens is the last scum?

RTE is at L-

#125 pings me a little bit from Lenlo. I'm having trouble with Lenlo's response here because he's inserting a snarky comment where I'm not sure it quite fits. =/

Probably sitting null-townish on Dice for his responses. Townish on Zander. Shad gets negative points for his light entrance, something isn't sitting right there. Lenlo (-) for that awk post I mentioned earlier. Tsuki had some weird reads I want him to expand on so that I know what he's saying. Most everyone else is null. Might actually call Turin town.

I'm here, gong to catch up really quick. Hello all

Lainey!!!!

<3 <3 <3

Hi darling!!

Hey Laine!

Any reads yet?

Turin was okay as of my last catch up, but he's slipping a little bit. Tsuki scummy, Rey good, Eldrick you're towny, Lenlo is meh. I also want Shad to be more involved to get a better read. BFG sitting in null with John and Niniel. Zander is townish but not outside of scum range aorn

Okay then... I have some light town reads on Eldrick, Turin, Rey, Zander, and Shad in no particular order.

Eldrick has been coming off good tone wise and I'm not really seeing him as scummy right now.. I'm also feeling positive on him claiming ghost with everyone calling ghosts scummy but that's probably a terrible way to develop a read.    Turin isn't a strong read at all and some of it might be wishful thinking but I don't believe he is a wolf. He's feeling like he did last game where I got a good town read off him but it's too early to tell. I didn't exactly buy his push on Dice though, so there's that. It just sort of fell flat for me, which is why he fell down a little bit in my reads. Other than that, thread presence and tone are both good enough for a light town read.    Rey just feels genuine and I've found myself agreeing with his points and thought process. That's a good enough reason to call him town for now, imo.      Zander and Shad are the two that I wanted to hold back on and watch a little bit. I think Zander is close to being a stronger town read, I need a little bit more to be sure. Some of his responses where I feel like he would have reacted more strongly/differently as scum haven't happened and I'm not sure if that's the effect of the drugs or townie Zander, but I'm leaning more town than drugs lol.      Shad isn't nearly as involved as I would expect but there have been a few posts that I see coming from him more often as town than as wolf. Still more on the nullish town side for me though. Give me moar.

I have a good null section of BFG, Dice, John, RTE.    RTE hasn't said anything as far as I remember. I think there was an intro post and that's it?      John is a difficult read for me, I know he can easily fall into that town leader spot as scum and that's what's making me a little suspicious of him right now. I'm not really sure what to make of him yet.    Dice was leaning townish but I'm not sure I want to commit to that yet. I need to reread his posts to give something more substantial. There have been some awkward posts from him, and that's something I'm keeping in mind putting him back in the null/mixed category.     BFG is closer to town than any of them, I would really like to talk to her RT and get some of her thoughts on the other players before I commit to any read.

Lenlo is leaning scummy. I'm not seeing a town!Lenlo yet this game and some of his remarks earlier in the game that I called out haven't been answered yet from what I can tell.    Tsuki is straight up a scum read, I do NOT like his pushes, they're weak and make no sense, and pressure there hasn't made him look any better.

#419 Eldrick I like your point on Lenlo, I guess he really doesn't start out high content but I'm going to have to wait for him to pick up a bit before I can assign a better read than that. He's been able to town tell so well lately, I'm looking forward to seeing him this game.

#434 Turin trim your multi quotes.

Also I'm not exactly following this case against Dice and Zander. From what I can tell Turin things they're both wolves and Zander things Dice is a wolf? Someone needs to tl;dr me because everytime I try to read these posts I get completely taken out of it and have no idea what's going on. None of you are exactly easy to follow.

Personally I'm just having trouble getting into this game, need some WIM

Ohhhh #437 is interesting, I only saw Tsuki's claim when I skimmed. Neighbors implies they're not of the same alignment, but also it sucks because we can't be sure which is town and which isn't, which leads to testing and that always sucks. I mean, neighbors CAN be v/v but why not make them masons and Turin is implying that Zander has been suspicious in QT? Doesn't look good for Z.

#446 I agree with Eldrick here

I really hate advanced games.

I'm stopping at Tsuki's claim, I need to get dinner. Hopefully some of y'all will be around tonight to talk RT.

#662 Liking Lenlo's list, even though I'm town reading both Eldrick and Zander. My bottom 3 would probably beeeee Dicey, RTE, BFG. YOLO!Tsuki lol

#665 I like Hally's vote less than I like Lenlo's vote and more than I like RTE's vote. I remember Hally's points on Zander being that he was townie to start and then some recent posts where she didn't his responses to McClane, that they were OOC. Zander mentions as much in his response a few posts down.

#687 Lenlo makes a good point irt Zander being anon in QT: town has nothing to hide. But this idea wars with my thought that wolf!Zander would come in blazing like the sun with his towniness. lol

#880 LOLOLOLENLOO

Lenlo's last few posts since Dice's claim have been different. Not good different either.

The only thing from Lenlo that's bothered me so far was something from the beginning of the game (I don't recall exactly what is was but I'd have to ISO me to see) and his change of tone after Dice claimed.

re: Lenlo: start right here and tell me what you think. Lenlo feels different, annoyed starting from Dice's claim and I'm wondering if you see the same thing. I mean, a change in tone isn't THAT big of a deal, but it stuck out to me enough to notice and I'm generally pretty dumb about these things.

My other comments on Lenlo earlier in the game are linked in this post. It was actually where he responded to a comment to me from McClane if I remember correctly, and it just didn't fit for me at that point, or make sense because it didn't logically flow with what I believed the tone of the post was. Other than that, I've liked his tone though I feel like I haven't detail read a lot of his posts, which makes me feel like he COULD be under the radar, OR that he's just townie enough for me not to be bothered. Reading my ISO.... it looks like I found him scummy early game due to quietness then he picked it up. I'm still waiting to see town!Lenlo, I suppose.

Feeling good about you Dice, Turin, Tsuki (if I'm buying the claim), Lenlo (barring the major tinfoil), kind of Hally. Shad is ehh.

(@Rey for context)

3. Again, you're keeping up but I don't feel like I can see you reevaluate any of your reads, hence you dropping down mine and others list for it. That's just how it is man. My snark about you not reading the thread is in response to that and other reads, not necessarily Lenlo in particular.

As for people like Lenlo and Shad who I'm saying are under the radar (you can even add BFG to that), they have high post counts and they're present but they're not sticking out to me. Either they're wolves in plain sight or they're townie and I'm missing them on my reads. Nonetheless, nothing they've done has particularly stuck out to me besides the two things about Lenlo that I've mentioned previously. I think Shad is doing a little better than Lenlo at this point. Not because either is not present, but because they're not HERE HERE like I expect them to be. Tornadoes and whirlwinds and all that.

Lenlo I was starting to get used to you being in the town core as someone I can trust. I'm not feeling that yet this game and I don't trust you. Means something's wrong.

Pulling this out for reference:

Tsu- Claim has him in top spot for now.  Id say without that he'd be Null at best.  I dont really know any of his Meta so I dont really have a place to start from.  I dont like that he claimed where he did at all.  He hasnt been overly Scummy I just dont really follow what he says and is PoV of things.

Alanna- What can I say, Im feeling Town Lainey here.  She was one of the first people who both stuck her neck out against thread consensus for both reading me Town AND suggesting the Cop solve me and Turin as opposed to a lynch.  I think as Scum she more then likely advocates for at least one of our lynches.  Were seeing eye to eye in some spots and I like her level of involvement considering I know she's also got RL stuffs going.

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia wrong but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Shad- The fact were seeing eye to eye on some things is usually a good sign. That's the case here.  If I was seeing more from Shad I may have him higher.  He's currently in a few games so he gets some leeway here.

Lenlo- Hasnt done anything to ping me thus far.  I do wanna look over his interaction with Dice a bit more to see what Alanna and maybe others have mentioned.  One thing missing is the fact he's not playing the same as last game where he was a Boss

Eldrick- He is a hard read in general.  Ive seen him Town like a Boss in Minions and he fooled me last game as well as Scum.  He tends to be all over the place as either alignment.  He's engaged and involved.  Will need to ISO and get some flips to get a better read on him.

BFG- I've liked her stances on some spots and maybe thats bias cause of her read/stance on me. Wanna see more thread presence from her tho. And looking for some good WoT posts to judge the content from.

Rey- Not really sure at all tbqh.  I have no starting point or Meta on him like Tsu.  I dont really like his stance on RTE tho.  Thats sticking out to be a bit.

Nini- Liked her start she was making some decent posts but her refusal to reevaluate her read on me and not progressing it at all is not a good look.  She's also trusting and liking Lainey and says that Lainey knows my game well but think her read of me is better.  Like if she was progressing her read on me and still found me Scummy I'd prolly feel better about her.  Ill admit I'm not the best Nini reader tho.

Dice- At first I found him Scummy, then I started to kind of see Town!Dice.  Then the claim came out.  I really didnt like the timing nor did I find it necessary atp.  I really have not liked his responses and posts about it sine then.  I know Dice has some RL stuff going on that may be influencing things but I do feel this is a slot that needs to be resolved sooner rather then later.  If he's lying well we've got Scum, if he's telling the truth well were done a vote but we will have a confirmed Town voice.

Turin- Do I need to really elaborate this?  I know Im Town irt our Roles, that doesnt mean he HAS to be Scum but I feel like he jumped on me early, wasnt willing to reconsider his read till the thread started to.  He's been throwing shade at me all game in what I perceive to be, to see what sticks.  He's not answering my questions and I HATE is stance on RTE.  And the Dice read comment from the QT.

RTE- No thread presence, his general consensus read's list, his weird comment about DIce's claim and his stance on it.  His pop in vote on the leading train by sheeping what everyone else said and not progressing his read or really justifying his vote on me.  I know this also may be silly but his excuse about the email notifications is weird.  Like dude knows the games going on and he can check DM every once in awhile.

Don't hate this list from Z at all, would move Turin to the top of the list to correct for tunnel-error. Everyone else looks good. Probably good to keep these reads in mind since Zander flipped villa.

(Requoting these reads)

That's what I mean, I'm having trouble reading you town because you're not showing it to me yet and it's frustrating. I guess I'm getting used to GOAT-Lenlo and this is like.. sad goat lenlo. >_> <3

I understand the feels Len, finals are sucking. Projects are sucking. School sucks. Graduation is 19 days and I'm freakingggg out

Eldrick dropping a little due to his speculation. It's not going anywhere. Too easy for scum to hide.

Niniels work looks good, +

Dice still looking better, at least I'm not the only one that thinks he's town

Turin still fine. Will tinfoil later

Shad here, need him to finish catching up.

BFG non existent

Rte contributing bare minimum

Tsuki might be okay, Rey probably not.

Lenlo gives me bad feels sometimes

[unvote] [v]rte [/v]

In particular, what do you think about Lenlo? I know that I've been on him a lot this game about tone and taking that super strong townie role that he has been doing lately; I notice that Niniel also felt he was suspicious. Does that change your opinion of him? Thoughts, please, ma'am

Mehh not feeling a town Lenlo, I'm not. <_<

Eldrick has some wolfy damn posts but I still think he's town. Unless he continues to speculate instead of solve..

I still need to do my ISOs :sad: Sorry I'm putting them off, kinda got to get through this week. Big project due Monday, other big project due Wednesday. Last day of school is the 25th omggg

Ok. Here are the references you made about Lenlo. Your main reason seems to be that he isn't playing the way you are have recently seen him play as town. There are several occasions where you liked his posts, though, and you liked his reads list.

I feel like I am misclearing someone in Tsuki/Lenlo/Shad so I am going over them and seeing what other people think about them.

Archived