DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I'm not feeling too great abut RTE, Hally and Rey compared to everyone else. I don't really have a strong case on any of them, but I'm fairly sure there's at least 1 scum here.

Willing to hammer RTE, but I want to get more discussion too. I want to see his defense. I want him to try to give us a compelling alternative.

I am crazy undecided on Dice. I simply don't see his attitude about his lynch coming from a town mindset, but when looking at the rest of his game, I like it.

Also have no idea what to do about Tsuki. He isn't cc'd, so he isn't getting lynched. If he's telling the truth, then keeping him alive to draw the RB is a great idea. If he's lying, it will become clearer in time.

Nini's recent posts have made me feel better about her. Slotting her as slight town. Still need to finish her ISO and compare it to recent events.

Laine, Shad, Lenlo, and Turin are all obviously town to me. I'm not even considering voting them until we have some scum flips.

Italics: I don't really follow this. You are already willing to hammer him but you want him to give you a compelling alternative? Are you going to believe him if he says you should lynch Rey? Lenlo? Hallia? 

Bold: What about dice's game do you like in particular? 

Underlined: Why do you need to do something about Tsuki? He is an un-cc'd cop claim. Let him try to work.  This entire section makes no sense. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to say some things before.

@ Eld - my thoughts about Lenlo is in #1715. 

I asked people what the think about Hallia´s vote hopping. No answers yet.

RTE said that he would come back but haven´t done so yet.

Another question for you now.

"If RTE doesn't give some more effort here then I will not stand in the way if his lynch.

Has he posted yet today?"

You said this (quoted above). What changed? Why are you contesting his lynch now? He hasn't given the effort you mentioned imo.

I'm not contesting so much as I am wanting to make sure people are giving good reasons. Most of it seemed to be that because the consensus is that he should die or because he didn't get lynched yesterday.  Neither is a good reason to lynch someone IMO. 

I'm willing to hammer him because he isn't trying. He's about to be lynched and doesn't seem to care.

And you know, now that I say that out loud (so to speak) it's a stupid reason to be willing to hammer someone. I retract my statement.

I'm on my phone and can't get particulars. Off the top of my head I like how he handled the pressure from having the town read on zander. I like how he worked with me to understand his stance on his voting between you and zander, on how he changed his view on you because he thought you claimed the town role neighboring. I'm pretty sure there were other things but my memory is crap.

I guess I don't. I should have taken that sentence out or reworded it cuz I explained why I didn't in the same paragraph.

Thank you. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Hally is the next person I'm gonna look at. I don't like her vote hopping. I think I said as much d1 when she voted me because of laine saying I was easily swayed, and then voted rte for ... I don't remember why

Hi Sooh. 

You need to read up?

Oh heck yes!

I won't get a chance to until I get home this afternoon. Is there any chance we can not hammer until I have had the chance to read some more of the thread? I would much appreciate it!

Official Vote count

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Alanna, Shad

Alanna (1): Tsuki

Shad (1): Turin

Not voting (6): Niniel, BFG, Rey, RTE, Eldrick, Sooh

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

32 hours till deadline

Shad, how am I higher on your list than Turin? Not complaining, just curious :P

I'm not a great Turin reader and tend to pour a lot of time into figuring him out, and I'd rather just slank and hope his claim resolves itself. You and Laine are pure reads that I feel confident in.

I'm still not feeling town on Shad yet and this is making me more and more conflicted. I'm liking the progress I just haven't seen something that screams to me town!Shad as opposed to "could be town!Shad, could be GOAT wolf!Shad" :unsure:

I AM curious how you have Eldrick as a pure read yet Turin less so. Not that it's bad, but I would expect Turin's interactions with Zander to put him higher and Eldricks waffle-y-ness to put him lower. Not really anything to bother with right now, but something to note

I want to hear some legitimate defense from RTE, tbh...

also lol Shad sorry, too soon. Go to bed or something

Tell me what you want him to defend against?

First of all, I want to hear updated reads from him. I want to know why he hasn't been around. Who he thinks is scum. Just, ANY kind of defense so I can get a better read on him and decide if this is right or I need to vote someone else. Right now, silence and the occasional checking in with no worry about getting lynched is making me scum read him, like he's given up because scum done screwed up switching that lynch or something. If he came in and fought his lynch I could at least tell if I'm WRONGG and should change direction.

Sooh is replacing Lenlo

Welcome Sooh!

Laine's reason is his contribution level.

As for which reasons are the worst, no apparent reason is easily the worst of the group (hally and shad)

Contribution level and solving what happened with d1 aren't good enough reasons by themselves (dice and laine), and being my only reasons are why I unvoted.

Lenlo's reason, that rte seems to be avoiding talking about topics related to him, is the best of the group.

Eldrick I think saying I voted due to his contribution level is a little simple. It's more than that, it's his unwillingness to solve, his contribution level, and his apparent giving up. That latter part makes him look the guiltiest.

Example: I'm town. The lynch is switched away from me yesterday. People suss me because of it. You bet I'm going to be in here immediately like "WTF" and defending myself because I don't know what happened, I'm going to be scum hunting to see if I can find a better option because I have self preseservation as town, I want to live.  

Example 2: I'm scum. The lynch is switched away from me yesterday. People suss me because of it. I'm guilty. I know I'm going down. I give up.

^this is what I'm thinking irt RTE. I don't see any WiM to make me think he COULD be town so I'm treating him like he's scum.

As for the others, right now RTE is an easy lynch regardless of his alignment and that kind of sucks, but this slot DOES need to be resolved.

#1878 Niniel I answered this with thoughts on Hally a few pages back, after you ISO'd her.

#1889 [unvote] for Sooh

I skimmed for votes. That was the explanation in your vote post.

He touched base on not knowing what happened. I agree that he should be discussing alternatives, because he's in several poes, but not fighting your lynch is null. Town are actually less worried about dying than scum are. Especially since we have only lost 1 so far.

Archived