DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it was needless and annoying.

Prodding for conversation is needless and annoying?

No, the push on Seph the way you did it.

That's my question, Leelou.

Was that a push?

You said "No, it was needless and annoying" which leads me to believe you don't think that was a push.

How are we BACK to you calling it a push???

No, it was needless and annoying.

Prodding for conversation is needless and annoying?

No, the push on Seph the way you did it.

That's my question, Leelou.

Was that a push?

You said "No, it was needless and annoying" which leads me to believe you don't think that was a push.

How are we BACK to you calling it a push???

YOU PRESENTED IT AS A PUSH. And that in fact was annoying the way YOU WENT ABOUT IT. 

YOU PRESENTED IT AS A PUSH. And that in fact was annoying the way YOU WENT ABOUT IT.

So why didn't you just say "yes" when I asked, "Prodding for conversation is needless and annoying?"

I happen to disagree with your assessment. I don't think I went too crazy. I simply asked the same question to a few people to try to get them engaged in the game, even if it was just to say "you so crazy!"

So why didn't you just say "yes" when I asked, "Prodding for conversation is needless and annoying?"

I happen to disagree with your assessment. I don't think I went too crazy. I simply asked the same question to a few people to try to get them engaged in the game, even if it was just to say "you so crazy!"

Last thing I'm saying on this, and then I'm dropping it. 

No, I do not think it was an actual push. The way you went about it was annoying. 

Okay. So here was the whole point of this exercise...

When Verb asked you, "Is his vote on seph the only thing different about his posting and mine?" I didn't feel as though you gave a satisfactory answer.

This is me probing you for a better answer.

Did you have me lower JUST BECAUSE I annoyed you with my "who is scum with seph" question?

Okay. So here was the whole point of this exercise...

When Verb asked you, "Is his vote on seph the only thing different about his posting and mine?" I didn't feel as though you gave a satisfactory answer.

This is me probing you for a better answer.

Did you have me lower JUST BECAUSE I annoyed you with my "who is scum with seph" question?

Yes

Have to be quick, at work, don't want to get caught!

OK...you guys have been busy!

No worries Seph.

Welcome BFG!

So to put it all out there right now by default Yates is on my radar simply because of the spam and the fact I don't know him well enough to know if it's regular posting or an intentional derail.

Let me assuage your fears, since you missed the post where I spelled it out for you. It's an intentional derail. I was trying to intentionally derail the spidey meme in advance. You're welcome.

Also, I like playing with myself as much as the next guy but not in internet games. You don't get to accuse me of being spammy when the intent of my spam was clearly stated and I was the only one playing the game at the time.

To that end, what was I derailing? I was the only one laying any tracks...

Oh the visual! *shakes head* Can't shake it.  

@Leelou: Look at this...

Yates I haven't played with before, not sure yet, pushed to get the game going.

How is it Rhea, someone I've never played with before, saw exactly what I was doing and it wasn't completely obvious to you??

Not jaded?  :wink:

Honestly though, I did feel like you were just moving to get the game going. 

Morning.

The thing I mentioned with regards to Leelou was because it was basically the first actual game related content to comment on.  Six pages of fluff up til that point.

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia. 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes.

Hallia is trying too hard to look townie and has been doing some buddying and cheerleading so far. Too safe, too "pro-town".

Ley is playing way too safe for his usual style. Too reserved, conservative, and logical. He's not being as bold or on edge as usual. Seems fake.

Of the two, I'm going to Unvote. Vote Ley.

Are...you kidding?  Because whatisthisIdon'teven.

Trying to draw me out isn't going to work, RTE. It doesn't take a lot of reading to realize that, actually, I belong to a minority that has already made a game-related post.

That was true enough to this point.

Well, we are getting serious. 

I do not post much. I'm full time in school and full time working, so I will post once, maybe twice a day. 

What I think so far is that there has been a lot of spam. Spiderman/Batman stuff is all fluff.

Mostly null reads, typical for D1. 

--

Yates I haven't played with before, not sure yet, pushed to get the game going. 

RTE typical gameplay from what I've seen. 

Ley I think I've played one game with a long time ago. Not sure what to think atm. Why is AJ town exactly?

Hallia not posting much makes me nervous. Needs to come play. 

Verbal spam. 

Seph seems genuine.

Zander....Hi! I know you. Not much to go on yet though.

Dice is Dice.

Leelou..nice to see you! Posting, seems to be asking questions and playing the game. 

AJ not sure yet. Posts are good so far.

Talmanes so far I'm not seeing anything unusual.

--

Did I miss anyone?

[v]Hallia[/v]

I will start there!

As opposed to...everyone else either not posting or only posting fluff?

Vote: RTE

because I don't like his play thus far.

[v]unvote[/v]

OK...you are playing and making good conversation now which is a meta thing for me with you tbh. As opposed to everyone else, you were the only one up to that point that was making me nervous. So yeah...I feel better about you now. 

Glad to have a town Hallia up in here

Seems that way. We'll see.

I will post more tonight after I get done with homework. 

@Yates honestly I would be more inclined to think you were scum if you didn't remind me so much of someone I played with a long time ago. Could be really annoying, but had a way of seeking scum.

It seems I'm not going to get Zander today so I will wait and [v] Vote RTE [/v] instead. I'm perfectly happy to lynch RTE but I will be watching Zander like a hawk.

I am not scum. Those were my impressions at a time when most people weren't giving any. I wanted to get a conversation and gauge a reaction from Ley based on my vote. I think both of these things happen.

I think Yates is town here as is Zander. I understand that people who haven't played with him would be wary but his play thus far looks town to me.

I find it notoriously difficult to read Hallia. But I do think her early posts looked like someone trying to look very town. This isn't unlike her usual play but it doesn't mean I am not wary of her in most games.

I wanted to prod Ley a bit and see what happened. His game was very clean thus far and he was less emotional and reactive than usual. I liked how he responded to me.

Verbal is a null for me so I'm wary. I don't play with Leelou enough but I know she is experienced and have played with her before. Won't be able to read her until later.

Rhea looks town here. Talmanes I haven't played with yet. Excited to see what BFG brings to the table. Saw nothing noteworthy from Seph.

Unvote

@RTE my problem with you is that you didn't just throw down a vote, you justified it (though not well) which makes me see it as going for a lynch not a reaction. You're reasoning did not make much sense. And now you seem to only be interested in stalling and getting eyes off you, not moving forward with the game like you claim you were trying to. Instead of giving any new information or insights, you invite and say you really aren't sure who you think is scum. This seems like trying to back down because you know you're found out.

The only reason Zander is higher on mg list than you is because hey jumped on the vote quickly without so much as even coming up with weak accusations like yourself. This seemed like an opportunistic bandwagoning attempt that he tried to hide with spam.

The fact that you are trying to clear him as town makes me even more suspicious of both of you.

I will still be suspicious of him if you do turn out Town (which I see as unlikely) because I'm more suspicious of him than you. Assuming you flip scum (the assumption I'm operating on) I will be sure he is scum based on the correlation that would be quite clear based on my points.

As I said I'd rather lynch him than you but that doesn't look like it's going to happen today, and you are my next choice by far.

I will still be suspicious of him if you do turn out Town (which I see as unlikely) because I'm more suspicious of him than you. Assuming you flip scum (the assumption I'm operating on) I will be sure he is scum based on the correlation that would be quite clear based on my points.

As I said I'd rather lynch him than you but that doesn't look like it's going to happen today, and you are my next choice by far.

So is your current vote consolidation?

Archived