DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

@ Yates - you missed keeping in about responding to his joke thing after his reads list. Looks like he was taking any little thing and bolstering his read. 

@Zander - what have I done to make you think there's any chance I'm scum?

the fact you had to ask that.  and make PEOPLE should know this or that about me.  the fact that you have to defend/explain yourself to this many people 10 pages into day 1.

and other little things that just seemed off to me:  like the seph vote and follow up. and the fact you felt like you had to respond to my joke about the claim

and the fact I dont feel this start was like the last game you towned in that i played, Bellicheat,

is that enough??

i almost feel you're being a tad....defensive...for you.

the fact you had to ask that.  and make PEOPLE should know this or that about me.  the fact that you have to defend/explain yourself to this many people 10 pages into day 1.

LOL - NONE of that was a factor when you made your reads list. So I'm not buying what you are selling, brother.

The rest of it is clearly me vetting you and Leelou. You both acted I wasn't Yates-ing [TM].

LOL - NONE of that was a factor when you made your reads list. So I'm not buying what you are selling, brother.

The rest of it is clearly me vetting you and Leelou. You both acted I wasn't Yates-ing [TM].

i like how you didnt include the things that started it in the first place Yates. like the seph interaction and reaction to my joke i MENTIONED IN THIS SNIPPED POST.

....right

i like how you didnt include the things that started it in the first place Yates. like the seph interaction and reaction to my joke i MENTIONED IN THIS SNIPPED POST.

....right

I was trying to save you some embarrassment. I mean, the Seph interaction thing is the whole reason I'm calling your "read" into question, as an example. The fact that you COINED a term for it [Yates-ing TM]? And that wasn't your first assumption? That's an AWFUL look, bro.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it this exchange??

Unknown secret service agent that watches you pee

^^ That guy's tailor.

Not a Mason Claim Yates is it........lololololololololol

More like a neighborizer. I'm in the neighborhood of his junk. With sharp pointy things in my hands.

Morning.

The thing I mentioned with regards to Leelou was because it was basically the first actual game related content to comment on.  Six pages of fluff up til that point.

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia. 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes.

Hallia is trying too hard to look townie and has been doing some buddying and cheerleading so far. Too safe, too "pro-town".

Ley is playing way too safe for his usual style. Too reserved, conservative, and logical. He's not being as bold or on edge as usual. Seems fake.

Of the two, I'm going to Unvote. Vote Ley.

Are...you kidding?  Because whatisthisIdon'teven.

Trying to draw me out isn't going to work, RTE. It doesn't take a lot of reading to realize that, actually, I belong to a minority that has already made a game-related post.

That was true enough to this point.

Well, we are getting serious. 

I do not post much. I'm full time in school and full time working, so I will post once, maybe twice a day. 

What I think so far is that there has been a lot of spam. Spiderman/Batman stuff is all fluff.

Mostly null reads, typical for D1. 

--

Yates I haven't played with before, not sure yet, pushed to get the game going. 

RTE typical gameplay from what I've seen. 

Ley I think I've played one game with a long time ago. Not sure what to think atm. Why is AJ town exactly?

Hallia not posting much makes me nervous. Needs to come play. 

Verbal spam. 

Seph seems genuine.

Zander....Hi! I know you. Not much to go on yet though.

Dice is Dice.

Leelou..nice to see you! Posting, seems to be asking questions and playing the game. 

AJ not sure yet. Posts are good so far.

Talmanes so far I'm not seeing anything unusual.

--

Did I miss anyone?

[v]Hallia[/v]

I will start there!

As opposed to...everyone else either not posting or only posting fluff?

Vote: RTE

because I don't like his play thus far.

Yates: 

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

Yates you soft claiming Mafia here....lolololololol....but seriously....are you??

You are misreading that. I'm a mafia game bully.

Getting caught up now...

this. 

Yates: 

Yates you soft claiming Mafia here....lolololololol....but seriously....are you??

this.

Seriously? He's wondering about THAT exchange? Guess maybe I was thrown by the "but seriously....are you??" part??

Yates:

this.

Seriously? He's wondering about THAT exchange? Guess maybe I was thrown by the "but seriously....are you??" part??

That's all I can figure.

Yates: 

this.

lololololololol

I'm still feeling rather strongly that RTE and Zander are likely scum.

That said, I would be open to lynching either one. I'm sticking with Zander for now though because he seemed to be trying to start a bandwagon vote. He followed after RTE on it, and it looks to me like a ploy. I'd rather Zander simply because even if I had no suspicions of RTE Zander would still be on the top of my list for likely scum, based on his behavior.

Archived