DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel you on RTE, Tal. I'm not yet sold in Zander. He's being awfully Canadian though.

Not even.  He didn't even APOLOGIZE for calling me scummy.  And that in itself is scummy.

I'm giving Zander one more chance to be serious for a second and tell me if he was being earnest in his read on me or if he was just throwing paint on the wall to see what stuck.

I feel you on RTE, Tal. I'm not yet sold in Zander. He's being awfully Canadian though.

Not even.  He didn't even APOLOGIZE for calling me scummy.  And that in itself is scummy.

I'm giving Zander one more chance to be serious for a second and tell me if he was being earnest in his read on me or if he was just throwing paint on the wall to see what stuck.

what do you think Yates?

i wanted a reaction and i got one.

have i voted you?  that should tell anyone who has played with me something there...

I'm still feeling rather strongly that RTE and Zander are likely scum.

I'm wary of Zander, but I think he'd likely try to buddy me as scum. Just a guess but that's my gut.

RTE *is* a concern. I'm not satisfied with his responses to my post questioning his reads. This is probably my strongest lead at this point.

[unvote]

[v]RTE[/v]

hi hally, since your here could you explain your early leelou townread for me on like page 5? 
Im liking her, as I read more of the game, but I didn't see anything that early on. Tbh I will probably just always peek leelou :)  because I am terrible at reading her lol!

Seph asked earlier to be replaced but said that he could continue until I found a replacement. Now I have! So say bye bye to Seph and welcome to BFG.  :wub:

VC

Yates (1) - Seph

RTE (3) - AJ, Hallia, Yates

Ley (2) - RTE, Zander

Hally (1) - Rhea

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Not voting: Dice,  Verb, Leelou,  Ley

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

Countdown

Egwene stepped into Tel´aran´rhiod. The World of Dreams had always been dangerous, unpredictable. Lately, it was even more so. The grand city of Tear reflected strangely in the dream, the buildings weathered as if by a hundred years of storms. The city walls were now little more than ten feet high, their tops rounded and smooth, blown by the wind. Buildings inside had worn away, leaving foundations and lumps of weathered stone.

Chilled by the sight, Egwene turned toward the Stone. It, at least, stood as it had. Tall, strong, unchanged by the weathering of the winds. That comforted her. 

guess I wont have to post my catchup. Thanks tina, and sorry everyone. I feel really bad, but I thought I had more time originally, but I wanted to out now, during day 1. I promise it wont happen again :(

Archived