Yates (1) - Seph

Seph (2) - Zander, Yates

Leelou (1) - RTE

Verbal (1) - Ley

Not voting: Dice, Hally, Rhea,  AJ,  Verb, Leelou, Talmanes

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

Talmanes, where art thou? 

Why did you ask about Talmanes specifically here?

Admins should know how to watch their language.  :dry:

I'll have a word with Spiderman, you can be sure of that.

Verb may have the title "Admin" but we all know he really isn't in charge :tongue:

Still really isn't much to post about. I like Spam as much as any BTer but Day 1 and spam equals nothing to go on.

If we don't get any real before too long content then I'll start operating under the assumption that someone is purposely trying to derail the game.

Still really isn't much to post about. I like Spam as much as any BTer but Day 1 and spam equals nothing to go on.

If we don't get any real before too long content then I'll start operating under the assumption that someone is purposely trying to derail the game.

You could probably starting working under that assumption already.

Why not lead the charge yourself if you think the game is going nowhere?

That's not really my style of play. I try not to lead a crusade against someone unless I have something to go on. Once there is more content and I can catch hints of things here and there I will compile and post.

I'm willing to let some spam slip because it's day one, and I know that for at least some of the people doing it it's their normal posting style. I don't think were in too much danger of a deadline so for now I'll wait and watch and see what happens.

@Andrej - Verb especially, as I've seen many a spiderman thread when he is around. I don't know Yates, and he's been the other biggest spammer.

Leelou has done a bit but seems to already be getting serious which is normal from what I remember of her play style. Hallia I know somewhat and her behavior seems normal as well so far, based on seeing her around in the BT a fair amount.

Honestly if you weren't already getting down to business I'd be suspicious of you, as you generally get serious very quickly if memory serves.

So to put it all out there right now by default Yates is on my radar simply because of the spam and the fact I don't know him well enough to know if it's regular posting or an intentional derail.

There are still a few who have done little to no posting and so I'd like to see more of everyone before making any harder judgements.

Archived