DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia. 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes.

Hallia is trying too hard to look townie and has been doing some buddying and cheerleading so far. Too safe, too "pro-town".

Ley is playing way too safe for his usual style. Too reserved, conservative, and logical. He's not being as bold or on edge as usual. Seems fake.

Of the two, I'm going to Unvote. Vote Ley.

That's fair. Guess you haven't been mafia in a while, basing it on my feeling of your gameplay. I just think when you play more carefully and restrained, I link that caution to you being scum. In past games I probably held on for too long as you probably showed me enough to prove otherwise. But not the case yet this game.

Far too many nulls! 

Townie lean

Talmanes - I’ve liked his responses so far, townie lean 

Very slight townie lean, still null

Hallia - spam and one game related post: 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes

AJ - I like his conversation with Talmanes, didn’t feel forced. Too early to firmly put in a town pile though. 

Firmly Null

Verbal - full spam, complete null. I need something from you, dear. 

Seph - less awkward than previously seen at the start, still null

Dice - checks in, says he’s in 3 games and only a total of 3 posts so far. Not really expecting much for awhile here. 

Rhea - answer Yates’ question, then pops in twice during the day adding nothing. 

Zander - eh, nothing so far

Eh on the lower side of the null pile

Yates - questioned both Talmanes and Rhea on their experience and thoughts of Yates being a bully. SPAM, SEPH, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SEPH. Not really digging the push on Seph yet. 

Ley - hint of being twitchy over one vote, but nothing has stuck out for me. I don’t really remember much of Ley’s play style so unless I see something in either direction on my own, I’ll defer to other town reads in regards to Ley

RTE - SPAM, doesn’t like Hallia and Ley, votes Ley. I’m not seeing much out of the ordinary for Hallia. I don’t really remember much of Ley’s style to judge if it’s a misrep. 

Well, we are getting serious. 

I do not post much. I'm full time in school and full time working, so I will post once, maybe twice a day. 

What I think so far is that there has been a lot of spam. Spiderman/Batman stuff is all fluff.

Mostly null reads, typical for D1. 

--

Yates I haven't played with before, not sure yet, pushed to get the game going. 

RTE typical gameplay from what I've seen. 

Ley I think I've played one game with a long time ago. Not sure what to think atm. Why is AJ town exactly?

Hallia not posting much makes me nervous. Needs to come play. 

Verbal spam. 

Seph seems genuine.

Zander....Hi! I know you. Not much to go on yet though.

Dice is Dice.

Leelou..nice to see you! Posting, seems to be asking questions and playing the game. 

AJ not sure yet. Posts are good so far.

Talmanes so far I'm not seeing anything unusual.

--

Did I miss anyone?

[v]Hallia[/v]

I will start there!

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

Yates you soft claiming Mafia here....lolololololol....but seriously....are you??

Howdy!

Scummy entry. Per rule 9 you were supposed to vote Verbal.
[V] yates [/v]

For making up his own rules.

why is it everything you do makes me think you're scummy?

:mad:

[v] seph [/v]

For raisins

I may join you on that wagon for the scummy misrep.

no you wouldnt....

HA! I even went and glanced at the rule after you posted it, and still missed it.

Is proven wrong.

Admits defeat.

Does not unvote.

[unvote]

[v]seph[/v]

Easy mode, people. You may as well just go ahead and name the rest of your scum team, seph.

here.

Who do you think are seph's partners?

Same question, Leelers. Who do you think are seph's partners?

....wait yes you would!!!

here.

Who do you think are seph's partners?

People in the game who are not me.

Dicey imo

:laugh:

I'm ok with this!  So long as I can too.

=o

Spicy imo....

So... Like this? [v] Verbal [/v]

But what if I want to vote someone else?  :blink: 

Based on game content I don't know how Ley could possibly be villa.

Wait, does that mean village or villain?

....strange-y???

So... Like this? [v] Verbal [/v]

Lock Town.

:dry:

I love lamp.

Im Brick obv.

Is this level of involvement typical for games here? Or do you think it's slow because of the other ongoing games?

I feel like I'm mostly posting for my own amusement right now... :(

you always amuse me homie.

BT games usually are spammy afaict

But yeah, I think the other games are to blame. It's all good - make your points and keep it short.

i really really really really really really really really dont understand or grasp the concept of this post that AJ posted Aug. 18th at 11:20 AM.  Just thought i should seek clarification to help me understand this thought of AJ's. Thank you in advance for all you're help in this matter....situation...OMG IVE GONE CROSS-EYED!!!

.make your points and keep it short.

seph. is. scum.

vote. for. seph.

[^ like that?]

still with this...

seph. is. scum.

vote. for. seph.

[^ like that?]

See, I find Seph awkward in the beginning of the game. I don't think I can get a read on him for a bit. I always think he's kind scummy.

agree

meh

agree

seph. is. scum.

vote. for. seph.

[^ like that?]

Meh

I approve this Meh.

I love you, Yates.

+1

Talmanes, where art thou?

Haha I'm here, just been mostly following along when I can while at work. Usually for Mafia I only post if I have something relevant to say. Day 1 usually doesn't have too much, and right now especially lol. I'll check in tonight if I have any thoughts.

So you are giving yourself an out to lurk. Got it. 

lolololol.

say what???

123391.jpg

pretty GOAT

Still really isn't much to post about. I like Spam as much as any BTer but Day 1 and spam equals nothing to go on.

If we don't get any real before too long content then I'll start operating under the assumption that someone is purposely trying to derail the game.

You could probably starting working under that assumption already.

Why not lead the charge yourself if you think the game is going nowhere?

I agree with the 2nd and im liking AJ thus far.  engaging the thread.

Because he was posting elsewhere instead of in here at that time.

Fair enough.

Who do you think it's normal for?

stuffs like this as well.

@Andrej - Verb especially, as I've seen many a spiderman thread when he is around. I don't know Yates, and he's been the other biggest spammer.

Leelou has done a bit but seems to already be getting serious which is normal from what I remember of her play style. Hallia I know somewhat and her behavior seems normal as well so far, based on seeing her around in the BT a fair amount.

Honestly if you weren't already getting down to business I'd be suspicious of you, as you generally get serious very quickly if memory serves.

So to put it all out there right now by default Yates is on my radar simply because of the spam and the fact I don't know him well enough to know if it's regular posting or an intentional derail.

There are still a few who have done little to no posting and so I'd like to see more of everyone before making any harder judgements.

anyone got any meta on Talmanes...i feel like his posts come off genuine calm and concise.  i may welcome you into my town.

Andrej is town.

Also [unvote] because it's time we get this game started.

the game had already started and you did nothing atp.  why state this...trying too hard to town...??

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia. 

Hallia is trying too hard to look townie and has been doing some buddying and cheerleading so far. Too safe, too "pro-town".

Ley is playing way too safe for his usual style. Too reserved, conservative, and logical. He's not being as bold or on edge as usual. Seems fake.

Of the two, I'm going to Unvote. Vote Ley.

anyone else wanna chime in on this please?

Trying to draw me out isn't going to work, RTE. It doesn't take a lot of reading to realize that, actually, I belong to a minority that has already made a game-related post.

Also, I always attempt to be logical. Is that really not clear, with how I tend to make lists and keep all options open and everything?

Okay. I'll do my best to change that feeling for you. I do believe though, that you have pushed me several times the last few games, while I ended up town every single time. So, maybe, time to reevaluate.

seems pretty defensive here.

That's fair. Guess you haven't been mafia in a while, basing it on my feeling of your gameplay. I just think when you play more carefully and restrained, I link that caution to you being scum. In past games I probably held on for too long as you probably showed me enough to prove otherwise. But not the case yet this game.

you seem very confident about this read RTE.

I do remember though, that the time you pushed me the hardest, you actually were mafia...

Not trying any OMGUS or anything, it's just something that popped in my head after I'd already gone back to what I was doing.

gross

Archived