DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Based on game content I don't know how Ley could possibly be villa.

Wait, does that mean village or villain?

Good morning.....going to work. keep it real peeps!

Intern

LOL

Is this level of involvement typical for games here? Or do you think it's slow because of the other ongoing games?

I feel like I'm mostly posting for my own amusement right now... :(

BT games usually are spammy afaict

But yeah, I think the other games are to blame. It's all good - make your points and keep it short.

.make your points and keep it short.

seph. is. scum.

vote. for. seph.

[^ like that?]

See, I find Seph awkward in the beginning of the game. I don't think I can get a read on him for a bit. I always think he's kind scummy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Well one by those since I said. Eurovision tends to be such that it's fun on the evening, but one doesn't care so much about it until next year. I'll try to remember what albums are in question, but I can't see for sure there in the pile. Might be a nice sort of DJ set, dunno:  
    • Does anyone have any recent polling from PA?
    • "Aight, just wanted to make sure you were getting your information from reputable places and not those weird right-wing nationalist websites that have a hard-on for anything South Africa to further their right-wing nationalist agenda. "   Well you might call some of the Spanish right wing newspaters weird right-wing nationalist, but since similar stories have been published in the New York Times, Washington Post, etc. I think that even fringe Leftist should admit that the SA government is engaging in rather disreputable policies.    
    • Whether material was intended remain private would arguably be a question of fact based on the facts of the particular case. Not only who takes the video/pics make a big difference but as in the actual case cited by Nolder there is a seperate question of how the deceminator of the pics got the video/pics. In the case at hand one of the participants shared a cloud account with his grilfriend. If he willingly put the pictures on the shared account I do not see how he can claim that has a valid privacy interest that has legal protection. 
    • Hmm, is not your post an Answer?