Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Far too many nulls! 

Townie lean

Talmanes - I’ve liked his responses so far, townie lean 

Very slight townie lean, still null

Hallia - spam and one game related post: 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes

AJ - I like his conversation with Talmanes, didn’t feel forced. Too early to firmly put in a town pile though. 

Firmly Null

Verbal - full spam, complete null. I need something from you, dear. 

Seph - less awkward than previously seen at the start, still null

Dice - checks in, says he’s in 3 games and only a total of 3 posts so far. Not really expecting much for awhile here. 

Rhea - answer Yates’ question, then pops in twice during the day adding nothing. 

Zander - eh, nothing so far

Eh on the lower side of the null pile

Yates - questioned both Talmanes and Rhea on their experience and thoughts of Yates being a bully. SPAM, SEPH, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SEPH. Not really digging the push on Seph yet. 

Ley - hint of being twitchy over one vote, but nothing has stuck out for me. I don’t really remember much of Ley’s play style so unless I see something in either direction on my own, I’ll defer to other town reads in regards to Ley

RTE - SPAM, doesn’t like Hallia and Ley, votes Ley. I’m not seeing much out of the ordinary for Hallia. I don’t really remember much of Ley’s style to judge if it’s a misrep. 

i dont hate this list

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

Yates you soft claiming Mafia here....lolololololol....but seriously....are you??

You are misreading that. I'm a mafia game bully.

Getting caught up now...

VC

Yates (1) - Seph

Seph (1) - Yates

RTE (1) - AJ

Ley (2) - RTE, Zander

Hally (1) - Rhea

Not voting: Dice, Hally,  Verb, Leelou, Talmanes, Ley

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

Countdown

So to put it all out there right now by default Yates is on my radar simply because of the spam and the fact I don't know him well enough to know if it's regular posting or an intentional derail.

Let me assuage your fears, since you missed the post where I spelled it out for you. It's an intentional derail. I was trying to intentionally derail the spidey meme in advance. You're welcome.

Also, I like playing with myself as much as the next guy but not in internet games. You don't get to accuse me of being spammy when the intent of my spam was clearly stated and I was the only one playing the game at the time.

To that end, what was I derailing? I was the only one laying any tracks...

I declared him town because saying something strong gets more done than saying something weak, and I did it because he was the one that really got the game going.

That doesn't make him town. 

No, but it does make a good excuse to make a statement like that, which in turn gets discussion going. He is currently my strongest town read though.

@Zander: My unvote post was without doubt my first game-related post. Also, if I seem defensive to you, well, that sounds good, because I hear that very often when town. Apparently it's part of my meta even though I try not to be too defensive.

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

Yates you soft claiming Mafia here....lolololololol....but seriously....are you??

You are misreading that. I'm a mafia game bully.

Getting caught up now...

pics or it didnt happen???

lolololololol

Not at all, I just don't go around shaking every single tree. First I decide if I think there is anything there too fall out.

Moving on:

[v] Zander [/v]

Out of nowhere you flood the game with halfway coherent halfway spam posts. I already stated I was looking for signs of a potential derail, and you've fulfilled it. You included just enough content to try and ward off suspicion, then started a bandwagon based on someone's opinion, despite the fact that you openly asked for input to back RTEs assumptions.

Let seems normal as can be to me, and I've been around him a long time. It seems to me that RTE may be trying to put suspicion on Ley, and have Zander start the bandwagon. Those two are in my short list.

VC

Yates (1) - Seph

Seph (1) - Yates

RTE (1) - AJ

Ley (2) - RTE, Zander

Hally (1) - Rhea

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Not voting: Dice, Hally,  Verb, Leelou,  Ley

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. 

Countdown

Out of nowhere you flood the game with halfway coherent halfway spam posts. I already stated I was looking for signs of a potential derail, and you've fulfilled it. You included just enough content to try and ward off suspicion, then started a bandwagon based on someone's opinion, despite the fact that you openly asked for input to back RTEs assumptions.

I don't know if I agree with the conclusion yet but I like the process. Proved me wrong! lol

You do you.

Not at all, I just don't go around shaking every single tree. First I decide if I think there is anything there too fall out.

Moving on:

[v] Zander [/v]

Let seems normal as can be to me, and I've been around him a long time. It seems to me that RTE may be trying to put suspicion on Ley, and have Zander start the bandwagon. Those two are in my short list.

First: Spicy post i like it

1st Bold- You're prolly not gonna like me then...sad face.

2nd Bold- You say derail and say engaging, making reads and Zandering.  but you know ....

tomato_thumb.jpg

Not really digging the push on Seph yet.

Let me ask you something because I'm a little concerned that others might be thinking this is a legitimate point based on where I am in "reads" lists; do you think I'm actually pushing Seph? Like, do you think I'm legitimately trying to sell that I found Seph scummy because he didn't unvote me after I made a lulz statement [regarding rule 9] that he missed and didn't unvote?

I can get people that have never played with me maybe thinking that was a weird or "opportunistic" push. But I expect people like you, AJ, Zander, Verb, and even Seph himself to know my game better than that.

Let's ask...

@Seph - did you feel like I was legitimately pushing you? Or did you read that as Yates carrying a joke vote to try to prod for reactions/game involvement?

This is the post I wanted to look at... Post 127 on page 7 of a dead spamfest game.

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia.

Read on Hally - Hally had 7 posts. 1 was to say hi. 1 was to say I made her smile [assuming with the MLP pic]. 3 were spam. That leaves a grand total of TWO posts as anything that could even begin to be seen as content posts:

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes.

I'm ok with a slow start, my mind is exploding ><

How is Hally being "too safe" or "too pro-town," in your opinion???

Read on Leyrann - Leyrann had SIX posts. 3 of them were spam/joke. 1 was a question to me. 1 was a vote that was also a joke [the Verb vote]. That leaves this as Ley's one and only real content post:

Andrej is town.

Also [unvote] because it's time we get this game started.

How is Leyrann being "Too reserved, conservative, and logical?"

These reads look totally made up to me. Like, it's CRAZY how made up they look.

@Leelou: Look at this...

Yates I haven't played with before, not sure yet, pushed to get the game going.

How is it Rhea, someone I've never played with before, saw exactly what I was doing and it wasn't completely obvious to you??

Even for a BT game surprisingly little content thus far but we all need to start somewhere.

Two people who stand out most to me so far are Ley and Hallia. 

Oh. Townie Leelou pokes out her head, me likes.

Hallia is trying too hard to look townie and has been doing some buddying and cheerleading so far. Too safe, too "pro-town".

Ley is playing way too safe for his usual style. Too reserved, conservative, and logical. He's not being as bold or on edge as usual. Seems fake.

Of the two, I'm going to Unvote. Vote Ley.

How could you possibly say this at that point in the game?  I mean, until today the game was pretty much Yates and I posting back and forth a bit.

That's fair. Guess you haven't been mafia in a while, basing it on my feeling of your gameplay. I just think when you play more carefully and restrained, I link that caution to you being scum. In past games I probably held on for too long as you probably showed me enough to prove otherwise. But not the case yet this game.

And backtracking based on Ley's response.  Meh.

Townish:

AJ

Talamanes

...maybe Leelou

Null:

RTE

Wolfish

Yates

Seph

Ley

Rest: undecided

What is the difference between null and undecided for you?

It's my early impressions. Wanted to help get the game started. Over 100 posts and almost none were gameplay. So I put my thoughts out there. I stand by those impressions.

Okay but what's informing those impressions? Do you see why to me, as someone who isn't you, these reads might come across as fake?

How could you possibly say this at that point in the game?  I mean, until today the game was pretty much Yates and I posting back and forth a bit.

I'll just wait for you to get caught up. It appears we need to talk.

Not really digging the push on Seph yet.

Let me ask you something because I'm a little concerned that others might be thinking this is a legitimate point based on where I am in "reads" lists; do you think I'm actually pushing Seph? Like, do you think I'm legitimately trying to sell that I found Seph scummy because he didn't unvote me after I made a lulz statement [regarding rule 9] that he missed and didn't unvote?

I can get people that have never played with me maybe thinking that was a weird or "opportunistic" push. But I expect people like you, AJ, Zander, Verb, and even Seph himself to know my game better than that.

Let's ask...

@Seph - did you feel like I was legitimately pushing you? Or did you read that as Yates carrying a joke vote to try to prod for reactions/game involvement?

I'm getting a little sad about the implications of this post and the direction I can clearly see you going in.

I'll just wait for you to get caught up. It appears we need to talk.

Yeah, see my next post.  :-(

Archived