DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear.   :unsure:

I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth over the weekend.

There was delirium of sorts, and possibly hallucinations.   What's left at the end of them is that I feel like I must...

[v]Dice[/v]

Why???

The voices in my head told me to.  The voices also reminded me that after the last game, you were adamant about voting me in this one, or at least FOS'ing me... which you haven't done, even in jest, regardless of the fact that the first several days were nothing but joking around with our cliches and stereotypes.

Color me suspicious. *narrows eyes*

Oh dear. :unsure:

There was delirium of sorts, and possibly hallucinations. What's left at the end of them is that I feel like I must...

[v]Dice[/v]

Tress didn't want Tress / Yates completing trains I guess. :dry:

Oh dear.   :unsure:

There was delirium of sorts, and possibly hallucinations.   What's left at the end of them is that I feel like I must...

[v]Dice[/v]

Why???

The voices in my head told me to.  The voices also reminded me that after the last game, you were adamant about voting me in this one, or at least FOS'ing me... which you haven't done, even in jest, regardless of the fact that the first several days were nothing but joking around with our cliches and stereotypes.

Color me suspicious. *narrows eyes*

DAMMIT!!!! 

I totally forgot!

Sends a hot FOS at Tress.

feel better now?

My reason for voting Dice was that he had the least numbers of posts at that time, so I get what Verb is doing. 

Sooh, why are you voting Dice? 

Because he's always suspicious. I think he was born that way. Also I needed someone to vote for after Verbal said he wasn't scum.

[unvote]

[v] Yates [/v]

Now we're cooking with some gas!  I'd follow, but I like competing trains.  Tress/Yates looks good for today.

I'm glad you see what I'm getting at.

*watches because i dont know what to say yet*

Are you a mafia trying to sneak by lurking or what?

No, I just am not sure how things go down for a mafia game so I am trying to learn and posting every so often so that people know I am still paying attention, which also goes with the cliche where I say this person is mafia for this reason. But mostly I am trying to get a grasp on things.

My reason for voting Dice was that he had the least numbers of posts at that time, so I get what Verb is doing. 

Because he's always suspicious. I think he was born that way. Also I needed someone to vote for after Verbal said he wasn't scum.

Me??  NEVAH!!!

Sooh are you the Framer???  you are arnt you??

Me??  NEVAH!!!

Sooh are you the Framer???  you are arnt you??

The who?

I have no frame.

it was SAID with vivid imagery in my head lol

Wide mouth wide open eyes   the whole shebang!

The 'overdone pretend innocence' sort of whole shebang?

Kind of what I'm getting from your tone...

Dicey, you scum?

Stop pointing at me Panchi :tongue

Where's Ithi today with the vote count (almost wrote word count!)? Hope she's feeling better. Want to see what it looks like at this point...

Is the vote majority or hybrid or what? I didn't read the OP

Stop pointing at me Panchi :tongue

Where's Ithi today with the vote count (almost wrote word count!)? Hope she's feeling better. Want to see what it looks like at this point...

Is the vote majority or hybrid or what? I didn't read the OP

Wording below is direct copy from the OP I'm guessing you're 'never' going to 'read':

"•This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, we stop counting votes and unvotes. Period."

I'm guessing that means a majority?

Disclaimer: I don't actually know what 'hybrid hammer' is ...

it was SAID with vivid imagery in my head lol

Wide mouth wide open eyes   the whole shebang!

The 'overdone pretend innocence' sort of whole shebang?

Kind of what I'm getting from your tone...

Dicey, you scum?

nope!  You? and what do you mean PRETEND innocence??  im ALWAYS innocent! you know that!!

this games maaking me feel silly. All the cliches make it so i cant read anyone and i wanna play around with mine soooo   silly it is!

Archived