DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi will take that as valid I think. Or you could use [ unvote ] without spaces I believe.

LOL pral got Despo sole arbiter of play.  :baalzamon:

Sole arbit...what? Man, why use big words when you are not able to see the obviousness in front of you

giphy.gif

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia.  Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia.  Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

Think Hallia's just a loose cannon. Or has a couple of loose screws. Maybe both?

Yates, get that vote off me before I use my role of Steal Vote Of Player Voting You If Their Name Is Yates. You don't want that, trust me.

It's unpossible that we have the same cliche. And you are using *MY* cliche.

If you won't let me use my day time lie detector ability on you then I will use my 1x Day Time Overdone Fluffer ability on you. It basically makes you blow your ability all at once - on yourself - and then you have to wait a day phase before you can use it again.

I think it is quite possible. :thom:

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia. Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

Think Hallia's just a loose cannon. Or has a couple of loose screws. Maybe both?

Remember about letting people answer for themselves :egwene:

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia. Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

Remember about letting people answer for themselves :egwene:

I can has thoughts/opinions?

I-can-has-a52ptj.jpg

Actually she put Darthe at 3 right before that.

Actually, no she doesn't

Vote Count

Verbal - 2 (Yates, Sooh)
Tina - 1 (Hallia)
Hallia - 1 (Panchi)
Yates - 1 (Pral)
Pralaya - 1 (Darthe)
Dice – 1 (Tina)
Darthe – 1 (Leyrann)

Not voting - 8 (RTE, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Turin, , Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

Heres a thought, memes wont gain you favor with us.

Dont be an idiot yes they will. Illogical though it may be it caters to peoples sensibilities and so will work even if they are cognizant of it

Unvote

Vote:Darthe

You can dance with yourself, but arguing with yourself doesn't fly

She puts Darthe at 2.  She puts me at 3.

I have more than 1 cliche, yo.  Kinda hard to cram them both into posts and still have relevant game content in it.  I'm attempting to be slightly humorous with my role, as I have to be with a role called Town Humorous Guy Whenever Possible.  I mean, ya know?

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible.  But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game.  I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

Vote Count

Verbal - 3 (Yates, Sooh, Hallia)

Hallia - 1 (Panchi)

Yates - 1 (Pral)

Pralaya - 1 (Darthe)

Dice – 1 (Tina)

Darthe – 1 (Leyrann)

Not voting - 8 (RTE, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Turin, , Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

I've got a horrible English cold

:atchoo:

I took this game out of RVS when I countered your meme claim and voted you. Plus, you won't say "I am Town" in a post.

I think your cliche is to claim other cliches, hehe.  And I won't say it because I'm hoping it annoys you.  I was also curious if it would make people vote me for a silly thing like that ON DAY ONE, and I'd say Hallia isn't looking very good in that regard.

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible.  But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game.  I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

You are right with getting the game going, yeah. If we don't do that we'll end up just randomly lynching every day.

Just don't lynch me. I know you're planning on it.

Archived