DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Besides what's too hyper in the BP? Spam central. You're a Shadow already, I have faith you'll make the right decision when the time comes :wink:

Wretch! Desist from recruiting! Cass clearly has been suffused with the taint and is therefore consummately well suited for the Light.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina wins the internet for today.

Why are you buddying up to everyone?

I don't trust this. Are you a third party trying to make everyone like you or something?

I like Verbal. 

And you're buddying back. Suspicious.

Tina wins the internet for today.

Why are you buddying up to everyone?

I don't trust this. Are you a third party trying to make everyone like you or something?

Yes, clearly I've been buddying up to Yates when he claimed my awesome role.  Good thing I'm actually the Awesomeness Enabler, which enables me to make people.....................wait for it..................................awesome.  I can do this each day.  I used it today on..................................wait for it...........................................myself.

So today, I'm awesome.  Which, when you think about it, is no different from any other day.  So I guess my role is a bit redundant.  But still awesome.

I still think Leyrann is scum.

Dude.

I woke up with a splitting headache, and was totally dreaming that Leyrann was scum.

(Said dream may or may not have been influenced by substances consumed before bed.)

Dude.

I woke up with a splitting headache, and was totally dreaming that Leyrann was scum.

(Said dream may or may not have been influenced by substances consumed before bed.)

Are we going to use dreams too now to determine who's scum? 

Not that you're wrong...

I'm so DONE with this game!

Dude.

Ohh Emm Gee

I think my role was designed to work with you!  I'm the Receiver Of Completely Irrelevant Gifts To This Game, which means you should totally give me some of whatever you had that gave you that dream!  Share the wealth, yo!

And once more I'm proven right. If I were scum I wouldn't DARE call out Verbal because of well... Him being him.

Well in that case...

[unvote]

[v]Verbal[/v]

And once more I'm proven right. If I were scum I wouldn't DARE call out Verbal because of well... Him being him.

Well in that case...

[unvote]

[v]Verbal[/v]

You think Ley is scum, so you then vote with him?!

Ok.  I concede you might actually have found something.

Wait....

Oh? And now you're coming after me again?

You'll know when I come after you.  My role is Obvious Guy Coming After People For Lynches, so by design you'll be fully aware.  ;-)

Archived