DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, really Verb? And what if you're mafia trying to get a townie lynched and then blame it on me?

Given the reasoning you used to base your vote on, not sure it would be such a loss for us... 

Yeah and now you're just joining in.

Oh, really Verb? And what if you're mafia trying to get a townie lynched and then blame it on me?

Given the reasoning you used to base your vote on, not sure it would be such a loss for us... 

Yeah and now you're just joining in.

Crybaby cliche? (Coming from Quebec you think I'd use the accents. I blame British keyboards.)

crybaby-o.gif

Vote Count

Cass - 2 (Leyrann, Verbal)

Not voting - 14 (Sooh, RTE, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Yates, Dice, Darthe, Turin, Pralaya, Hallia, Cass)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

Whoa wait what's up with that cazy line of thought? Are you going to pull something like that on me next?

Like ask you whether you've tried concealing pistols in your swimwear as preparation for playing a role of Spring break scum?

I think ultimately that's highly unlikely. Theoretically, for that particular outcome to eventuate, the following would first have to occur:

- You mentioning Spring break, swimwear, mafia and pistols - simultaneously; AND

- You mentioning these elements together in a way that:

a) suggests the possibility of you having experience attempting to conceal pistols in your swimwear;

AND

b) has a tone which raises my suspicions.

All I'm getting from your tone so far is paranoid :)

(Which is a trait that theoretically makes it highly unlikely you would mention the elements mentioned above, and potentially makes it even less likely that you would do so in a manner or tone that would raise my suspicions. Especially since it has already been demonstrated that doing so is likely to result in me asking pertinent questions about alignment, and providing the logical reasons for doing so in front of the whole thread.

IF you are, in fact, paranoid, it is logical to assume that you are unlikely to want to draw attention to yourself in this way, regardless of your alignment, because:

Either:

- You're Town and would be afraid that the resultant suspicion could later be used against you as 'evidence' by the Scum;

OR

- You're Scum and would be afraid that the resultant suspicion could later be used against you as evidence by the Town).

Does that make sense?

In this case, I think the odds are in your favour... :)

Whoa wait what's up with that cazy line of thought? Are you going to pull something like that on me next?

Like ask you whether you've tried concealing pistols in your swimwear as preparation for playing a role of Spring break scum?

I think ultimately that's highly unlikely. Theoretically, for that particular outcome to eventuate, the following would first have to occur:

- You mentioning Spring break, swimwear, mafia and pistols - simultaneously; AND

- You mentioning these elements together in a way that:

a) suggests the possibility of you having experience attempting to conceal pistols in your swimwear;

AND

b) has a tone which raises my suspicions.

All I'm getting from your tone so far is paranoid :)

(Which is a trait that theoretically makes it highly unlikely you would mention the elements mentioned above, and potentially makes it even less likely that you would do so in a manner or tone that would raise my suspicions. Especially since it has already been demonstrated that doing so is likely to result in me asking pertinent questions about alignment, and providing the logical reasons for doing so in front of the whole thread.

IF you are, in fact, paranoid, it is logical to assume that you are unlikely to want to draw attention to yourself in this way, regardless of your alignment, because:

Either:

- You're Town and would be afraid that the resultant suspicion could later be used against you as 'evidence' by the Scum;

OR

- You're Scum and would be afraid that the resultant suspicion could later be used against you as evidence by the Town).

Does that make sense?

In this case, I think the odds are in your favour... :)

OMG this is amazing work.  You can't be scum!

[unvote]

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Turin, I don't understand your logic. It makes no sense.

Wouldn't swimwear be the perfect place to hide pistols on spring break??

How is it you manage to sound so sure that they're hard to hide?

Have you tried? Recently? In preparation for this game?

Are you scum?

Whoa wait what's up with that cazy line of thought? Are you going to pull something like that on me next?

My role of Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Behind tells me this is the perfect case I can get behind. Let's go!

[v]Cass[/v]

@verb, I think that your behind is making a different sort of pew pew :laugh:

<3 to all!

Do you really send regards to everyone?  

i-doubt-it_c_2702845.jpg

FoS on Darthe for rejecting my luff

Dear Americans. Please wake up. I'm testing a participant and am bored. When said testing is done I will be expected to do other real work and would much rather play this instead. Kthxbai

FoS on RTE for being too eager.

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Are you scum?

FoS for calling Cass's line of thought crazy

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Are you scum?

Always Town. Always. :smile:

FoS Turin for lying.  He is never always town!  I think that warrants a Vote: Turin

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Are you scum?

My role of Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Behind tells me this is the perfect case I can get behind.  Let's go!

[v]Cass[/v]

This hokey reason for a second vote deserves a FoS.

Trying to cast the blame on Verb for your vote? FoS!

You know what?

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

I don't likes the cut of your jib.

OMG this is amazing work.  You can't be scum!

[unvote]

Rapid vote change noted. *G*

Bahahahaha this game is going to be amazing and so difficult all at the same time.

Lol. Yup. And as a tone+content=intention=alignment reader, I am going to be so screwed trying to figure out where in all these personality impersonations the real intentions lie!!

*Laughs*

I better get some sleep. See you sporadically between responsibilities tomorrow day and for as long as I can stay awake tomorrow night :)

Night all, have fun!

My role of Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Behind tells me this is the perfect case I can get behind.  Let's go!

FAKE CLAIM!!!

[v]Verbal32[/v]

For real. Because *I* am the pumpkin that shoots lasers out of it's behind. Weren't expecting THAT were you?!!

FAKE CLAIM!!!

[v]Verbal32[/v]

For real. Because *I* am the pumpkin that shoots lasers out of it's behind. Weren't expecting THAT were you?!!

Full Claim: Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Behind

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Archived