DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Turin, I don't understand your logic. It makes no sense.

Wouldn't swimwear be the perfect place to hide pistols on spring break??

How is it you manage to sound so sure that they're hard to hide?

Have you tried? Recently? In preparation for this game?

Are you scum?

Whoa wait what's up with that cazy line of thought? Are you going to pull something like that on me next?

Terrible post.  Not only did you manage to effectively misspell "crazy", effectively rendering your entire point moot, but you reacted as if her words were an active condemnation of you when they were so clearly generalized.  

f8b.gif

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Are you scum?

Always Town. Always. :smile:

Lie.  Bold-faced lie.

Whoo!

Let the madness begin!!

Wait.

What?

Are you scum?

Whoa wait what's up with that cazy line of thought? Are you going to pull something like that on me next?

My role of Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of Its Behind tells me this is the perfect case I can get behind.  Let's go!

[v]Cass[/v]

Your claim is acceptable but voting without providing context is a flawed and often -ev strategem applied by various anti-town players making attempts at blending.  Given your experience and history I find this suspect.

Oh, really Verb? And what if you're mafia trying to get a townie lynched and then blame it on me?

Folly.  Such arrogance to think that everything must be directed at you.

FoS on Cass for kickstarting this game with her questioning!

Poor argument.  Why should anyone trust the opinion of a player who castigates others for asking questions?  

It's rhetorical.  They shouldn't.  

LOL @ Hallia for having an Ape cliche.

LOL @ Darthe for haveing a Darthe cliche.

LOL @ Turin because he's funny looking.

LOL @ Yates because......

Full Claim: Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Behind

Gotcha!  I am actually the Every Third Night Only When There Is A Full Moon Joke Detector.

Yes, yes, I can detect jokes, but there are some obvious restriction as to when I can.   Luckily, if there's a full moon in a few nights, I'm totally detecting this post!!!!

Beware!!!!!!!!

I am actually the Every Third Night Only When There Is A Full Moon Joke Detector.

Yes, yes, I can detect jokes, but there are some obvious restriction as to when I can.   Luckily, if there's a full moon in a few nights, I'm totally detecting this post!!!!

Alright Verb. For real. Just make a post that says "I am Town." I have a 1x day time lie detector ability. I'm going to sort you out right now.

I am actually the Every Third Night Only When There Is A Full Moon Joke Detector.

Alright Verb. For real. Just make a post that says "I am Town." I have a 1x day time lie detector ability. I'm going to sort you out right now.

I can't.  I have a role called the Unable To State My Alignment Until Yates Is Dead.  Really tough, but dems the breaks, yo.

So if you self-vote, that's probably something I could get behind and then I can tell you all what I am*.

*other than awesome, of course

I SAID IT. I SAID IT. Just look at everyone FoSing and voting me. People ARE trying to get me lynched.

Well you voting and unvoting all the time will do that! Pfft... 

This game.. I don't have words....

Those pics are awesome Tina

I SAID IT. I SAID IT. Just look at everyone FoSing and voting me. People ARE trying to get me lynched.

Well you voting and unvoting all the time will do that! Pfft... 

This game.. I don't have words....

Those pics are awesome Tina

I know! Still waiting for my Tina-on-the-Iron-Throne-pic and the Tina-has-been-turned-into-a-wight-pic. 

Archived