DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Verbal - 3 (Yates, Sooh, Hallia)

Hallia - 1 (Panchi)

Yates - 1 (Pral)

Pralaya - 1 (Darthe)

Dice – 1 (Tina)

Darthe – 1 (Leyrann)

Not voting - 8 (RTE, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Turin, , Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

No change to the vote count or my cold

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia.  Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

Think Hallia's just a loose cannon. Or has a couple of loose screws. Maybe both?

FoS for saying I'm loose!

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible.  But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game.  I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

I'd vote you but I'm already voting you. ><

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible.  But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game.  I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

You are right with getting the game going, yeah. If we don't do that we'll end up just randomly lynching every day.

Just don't lynch me. I know you're planning on it.

Unvote

Vote: Ley

Who said they were 'planning on it?'

Vote Count

Verbal - 1 (Yates)

Hallia - 2 (Panchi, Turin)

Yates - 1 (Pral)

Dice – 2 (Tina, Sooh)

Darthe – 1 (Leyrann)

Leyrann - 2 (Hallia, Darthe)

Not voting - 7 (RTE, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Dice, Cass, Verbal)

Day one ends 9 PM GMT 18 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150318T21&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+1

You are right with getting the game going, yeah. If we don't do that we'll end up just randomly lynching every day.

Just don't lynch me. I know you're planning on it.

Unvote

Vote: Ley

Who said they were 'planning on it?'

I did.

[V] ley [/v]

And here it's shown I'm right.

Archived