DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

I pointed this out exactly last night after you posted your huge theory that we were all mafia together. Now suddenly one flips town but the other two STILL must be. It's like you can't let go because frankly you don't have any other direction to move in at this point without looking bad.

The faction thing is a semantics argument. A SK is considered 3rd party with a solo wincon. 3rd party solo SKs + town + mafia = multiple factions

Also the TMI slips came every time you characterized my behavior as "Indy" over simply scummy. Which implies you KNEW I wasn't on your team but you also didn't think I was town

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For instance, you could be mafia and just took Tina's 1x strongman because you already know who killed her.

That's what I would do in your shoes, to say the least, and I know you make smart choices with your NAs when you're scum.

But I'm town and I will admit I considered it, that would have made me solo and thought doing it on purpose would not be acting upon my current win condition. So I chose a dead townie. I think you might be projecting like Despo.

I try to make smart Choices with all my actions.

What?

OP says you gain their ability, not their alignment.

Oh, Yates.

I haz a sad.

You should have held the baby over your face, it might have made you look more innocent.

The camera was a cop view, y'all, and Yates is NOT TOWN.

[v]##Yates[/v]

The camera was a cop view, y'all, and Yates is NOT TOWN.

I really could not telegraph the psychiatrist any better. I'm the other SK and we need to lynch scum... I would have holstered last night but I didn't need to because I was in purgatory protected from all actions.

Boom.

Fix me and help me use my powers for good...

Damn. I guess I should've ran with my gut feeling from the get-go. I'm curious what he's gonna flip after the SK thing he got gagged for yesterday. When did you find out Tress?

Seems you'll escape the noose again for today Turin.

Damn. I guess I should've ran with my gut feeling from the get-go. I'm curious what he's gonna flip after the SK thing he got gagged for yesterday. When did you find out Tress?

I got the PM after the night end scene was posted.

I got the PM after the night end scene was posted.

Gotcha. I guess that makes sense considering the Badge was instant. Can't really have two Day Cop powers running around catching scum.

High five lol

For instance, you could be mafia and just took Tina's 1x strongman because you already know who killed her.

That's what I would do in your shoes, to say the least, and I know you make smart choices with your NAs when you're scum.

But I'm town and I will admit I considered it, that would have made me solo and thought doing it on purpose would not be acting upon my current win condition. So I chose a dead townie. I think you might be projecting like Despo.

I try to make smart Choices with all my actions.

What?

OP says you gain their ability, not their alignment.

An sk is by definition a solo. Otherwise they are a vig or a mafia killer.

#itpaystoaskDarthequestions

Why you think Ithi got killed?

Tress, what was your exact result if you please?

I need to sleep now. Another long day ahead tomorrow.

Yes but it specifically says that you would take their ability, which is a 1x strongman kill. Not their alignment.

There's a difference.

I think Ithi was a power player/consensus type kill. Many people said they had her as town.

You certainly have motive in it. I don't think she could possibly continue ignoring you after the evidence being laid out. I doubt there would be anything more damning to you in a Mafia game then Ithi saying she wanted you dead imo.

Why do YOU think she was killed?

Dice:

-voted Turin, then revoted him after it didn't count.  Moved vote to Tina 15 minutes later without reason
-used ID card on me
-Shot Ley, moved vote to Ley after kill failed.
-Questioned RTE, hammered this morning because RTE was defensive and changed tone

@Clov  I kinda said why i went to tina when i answered ithi but it would be easy to miss. I changed after AJ had used his badge. He did something and said to someone "notice where my vote is"  It said to me he got a guilty result

Dice:

-voted Turin, then revoted him after it didn't count.  Moved vote to Tina 15 minutes later without reason

-used ID card on me

-Shot Ley, moved vote to Ley after kill failed.

-Questioned RTE, hammered this morning because RTE was defensive and changed tone

@Clov  I kinda said why i went to tina when i answered ithi but it would be easy to miss. I changed after AJ had used his badge. He did something and said to someone "notice where my vote is"  It said to me he got a guilty result

That's exactly right. You were the only one who seemed to catch it too.

I didnt like that Ley was one minute iffy about shooting anyone but then suddenly aimed at clov. Not BECAUSE he aimed at clov tho. Just that he aimed the gun so quick. If he had a reason for clov im not sure it was a good one cause I cant remember it at all.

I think you're messing post times up right here. As 1.0 I first wanted to shoot Turin, but when I heard he wasn't around I asked Clov to explain why I shouldn't shoot him, then I went to take a shower and half an hour later I shot him but then it turned out I was dead already. As 2.0 I mentioned that I might want to shoot RTE but wasn't sure and just felt like shooting someone. Then later I decided to actually shoot him.

Not really. It wasnt about times as much as it was about one minute you didnt want to shoot anybody. Then you want to shoot turin. then you die then you shoot clov. You mentioned RTE as well....What happened between not shooting Turin tho you wanted to to when you became 2.0 and suddenly you are talking about shooting rte but end up shooting clov? What was the change?

If you had a gun right now and HAD to shoot    would you shoot turin?

You DID mess up times. First, I wanted to shoot Turin, but then Ithi told me he wasn't online and wouldn't be for another while. So I decided on Clov, didn't get an answer, and shot him. However, before I had shot him, Ithi had already shot me and she had hit. Therefore, my shot (which, Darthe said, would have been a hit) didn't go off. Half an hour later, I replaced ConQuest and talked a bit about feeling like shooting someone but not sure who, mentioning that I also didn't feel like shooting someone without being sure they were scum. I also mentioned that I thought about shooting RTE in that post. Again about half an hour later, I was like, if I want to shoot, I have to do it now, considering I'm going to bed, and I decided to do it.

If I had a gun right now and HAD to shoot, yes I think I would shoot Turin. AJ has done a really good job casing him in what I've read so far and I'd say Turin is currently my strongest mafia read, thanks to some help from AJ. Also Turin fueling the Turin/Ithi thing himself looks even more suspicious now that Ithi is confirmed town. It's something I've not seen before.

Won't vote or anything until I've read up though.

Know what?? I dont like the change in tone RTE. Far too defensive when i was simply asking questions and not particularly hard ones.

UNVOTE Vote ##RTE

To be honest I understood his tone. Imo the questions were pretty... Well I can't think of a better word than "questionable". I'd probably get that tone too.

Well that's what I get for trusting Ithi :tongue: Darn... 

I'm a bit puzzled as to why people are pegging me for scum now... Because I voted RTE? Because I voted at the time I did? It seems it all boils down to my vote and its timing. What else have I done to warrant your suspicion?

Archived